Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion (52510 Views)

Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It / Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) / 'Every Pastor Loves Big Ass' - Reverend Obofour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by zionmde: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2019
Originalsly:

1. It is ungodly for a Christian to be mega rich.

2. God can do anything... but He would not make a mega rich man a pastor.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven
So God forbids me to raise a business empire that will yield millions a month, or he is not capable of giving a Christian that level of wisdom.
Only if u know how many millions it will cost to drive the gospel into some countries and how many millions was spent to ensure the gospel got to u
If u want to know, they eye of a needle was a gate in Israel, that sentence refers to humility because that camel will have to bend very well before he goes through that gate.
Anyway I don't expect a normal church goer to know that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2019
It's clear that this so called pastor is Crook.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by zionmde: 9:06am On Apr 15, 2019
abbiboy:

Mega rich @d expense of the poor in d church... U need ur head to be checked!
Nobody can become mega rich at the expense of the poor men in church. How much does the poor men give as offering and tithe?
Ok let's say there are 2000 poor men in his church giving #100 offering every week. That's #800,000 a month
Nobody earning that amount a month can be that rich
Now use the head u claim u have
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by zionmde: 9:07am On Apr 15, 2019
naijapips04:

what was his wealth before he started his church ? Let's from there.
I don't know Now do u know?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by viktor88: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2019
Blitzerz:

Ehen wow.
Pls which church were u treasurer of?
U mean 30k will buy diesel, pay instrumentalists, power equipment and repairs, service vehicles, run ACs etc, pay for refreshments etc?

Pls tell us more...
Why are u as a person not able to survive on 30k salary then?
Funny.
Redeemed, we don't pay instrumentalists, we don't own a vehicle, over 3 months no refreshment yet, we don't own AC and for over one year that I have been there our equipments have not spoiled.

As for diesel if you stay in Niger state you will know that power supply is a bit nice and we always use NEPA for our Sunday service
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by genkins(m): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2019
ArticleBeast:

What of Abraham? What of Solomon? What of Job? Some of you just type trash.

We are talking about Christians not Abraham and Solomon.abraham,job& Solomon were not Christians.o de!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by Blitzerz: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2019
viktor88:

Funny.
Redeemed, we don't pay instrumentalists, we don't own a vehicle, over 3 months no refreshment yet, we don't own AC and for over one year that I have been there our equipments have not spoiled.

As for diesel if you stay in Niger state you will know that power supply is a bit nice and we always use NEPA for our Sunday service

Hahahaha
A church that doesnt pay instrumentalists.....
Dont own a vehicle, uses PHCN

Yet the pastor will gather money to buy oil company from such a church like the pastor in this story fa? grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by tommysin16(f): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2019
Oche211:

businesses opened with members sweat all in the name of seeds, tithe and offering.
sometimes it's better to keep quiet. Don't say wat u don't know. What u guys forget is these pastor's too have side business.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by ArticleBeast: 9:38am On Apr 15, 2019
genkins:

We are talking about Christians not Abraham and Solomon.abraham,job& Solomon were not Christians.o de!
I would exchanged words with you but who knows you might be a mad man with access to the internet. You will get well soon. Greet Bro Wale in Ward 2
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by volorunfemi: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2019
HOPE ALIVE CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLY
https://hacachurch.org
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by Originalsly: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2019
zionmde:

So God forbids me to raise a business empire that will yield millions a month, or he is not capable of giving a Christian that level of wisdom.
Only if u know how many millions it will cost to drive the gospel into some countries and how many millions was spent to ensure the gospel got to u
If u want to know, they eye of a needle was a gate in Israel, that sentence refers to humility because that camel will have to bend very well before he goes through that gate.
Anyway I don't expect a normal church goer to know that.

God forbid no one from raising a business empire yielding millions a month. That's your choice. Christian or non Christian....you have the wisdom...how it is used... that's your choice. On spreading the gospel....does one have to be mega rich to spread the gospel?...you can be as poor as dirt and yet spread the gospel. Whatever was the eye of the needle.... the message is it will be nearly impossible for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by zionmde: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2019
Originalsly:

God forbid no one from raising a business empire yielding millions a month. That's your choice. Christian or non Christian....you have the wisdom...how it is used... that's your choice. On spreading the gospel....does one have to be mega rich to spread the gospel?...you can be as poor as dirt and yet spread the gospel. Whatever was the eye of the needle.... the message is it will be nearly impossible for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

So how can God not forbid me from doing something that will most possibly lead me to hell!
As a poor man u can spread the gospel effectively. Oya poor man, how can u take the gospel to Cambodia with just 1k in ur account?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by viktor88: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2019
Blitzerz:

Hahahaha
A church that doesnt pay instrumentalists.....
Dont own a vehicle, uses PHCN

Yet the pastor will gather money to buy oil company from such a church like the pastor in this story fa? grin
The truth is that any business that Is losing money monthly will close town after during all the expenses the churches still make much profit.

Most Nigerian Daddy GO is richer than the Catholic pope but the Catholic Church is far richer than their church, please can you explain that??
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by PrincewithGod(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2019
zionmde:
Even though his source of income has been stated, fools and baby papa freeze children will still come to shout tithe, offerings
My question
Is it a crime for a Christian to be mega rich?
Or can't God make a mega rich man a pastor?
It is not a crime for a Christian to be rich but what you do with the riches matters. It is a sin to be wealthy and flaunt it, giving glory to youself. Use the wealth to help the poor and needy and propagate the gospel of salvation and righteousness.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by Blitzerz: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
viktor88:

The truth is that any business that Is losing money monthly will close town after during all the expenses the churches still make much profit.

Most Nigerian Daddy GO is richer than the Catholic pope but the Catholic Church is far richer than their church, please can you explain that??
You are not serious.
Better go and use wikipedia and find out how much the pope controls.
Do u know how much has been used to settle sexual abuse cases by the pope in the last few years alone?
Millions of dollars!

Besides your statement carries some other ignorance.
Already bolded there.
How many G.Os are in Nigeria.
Hundreds of thousands,
Yet u say most are richer than pope?

Thats ignorance, haba
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by zionmde: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
PrincewithGod:

It is not a crime for a Christian to be rich but what you do with the riches matters. It is a sin to be wealthy and flaunt it, giving glory to youself. Use the wealth to help the poor and needy and propagate the gospel of salvation and righteousness.
Ok what you do with the riches matters thats true
Flaunt? what do you define as flaunting? is it snapping it and posting online? or what
Moreover are u very sure that the man is not giving glory to God and helping the poor and needy. Make sure you are very close to him before you just say something you arent sure of
Mind you, I am neither for the man nor against him. All am saying, people should stop judging other people they dont know too well
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by viktor88: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
Blitzerz:

You are not serious.
Better go and use wikipedia and find out how much the pope controls.
Do u know how much has been used to settle sexual abuse cases by the pope in the last few years alone?
Millions of dollars!

Besides your statement carries some other ignorance.
Already bolded there.
How many G.Os are in Nigeria.
Hundreds of thousands,
Yet u say most are richer than pope?

Thats ignorance, haba
Very funny.
Thank God you said control and not his net worth.
When we talk about Daddy GO in Nigeria most smart people know the people who are talking about, compare the pope net worth with Nigeria Daddy GO and tell me if he is richer than them

If you answer this question them I will know where the rate you, the priests in the Bible is the offering and tithes that the Church member pay their personal money??
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by PrincewithGod(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
zionmde:

Ok what you do with the riches matters thats true
Flaunt? what do you define as flaunting? is it snapping it and posting online? or what
Moreover are u very sure that the man is not giving glory to God and helping the poor and needy. Make sure you are very close to him before you just say something you arent sure of
Mind you, I am neither for the man nor against him. All am saying, people should stop judging other people they dont know too well
There you go with the 'judge not' mantra which satan has used to deprive christians of the benefits of wise counsel and reproof. The was obviously flaunting his wealth by posting them and even if he was helping the poor with them, this flaunting has cancelled out the blessings he would have gotten: remember if you default in one commandment, you have defaulted in all.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by zionmde: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
PrincewithGod:

There you go with the 'judge not' mantra which satan has used to deprive christians of the benefits of wise counsel and reproof. The was obviously flaunting his wealth by posting them and even if he was helping the poor with them, this flaunting has cancelled out the blessings he would have gotten: remember if you default in one commandment, you have defaulted in all.
Can you back up the claim that flaunting will cancel out the blessings with the scriptures?
Yes the devil has used a lot of scriptures to confuse christians, he even did it to Jesus, Does it mean those scriptures are wrong? Jesus said Judge Not, Period!!!!!!!
Did Jesus flaunt his miracles? YES. If not he couldnt have allowed the whole world to know
So posting God's blessings online is now a sin, but you will post your newborn baby, your wife etc and you dont call it flaunting abi

Tell me more
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by Blitzerz: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
viktor88:

Very funny.
Thank God you said control and not his net worth.
When we talk about Daddy GO in Nigeria most smart people know the people who are talking about, compare the pope net worth with Nigeria Daddy GO and tell me if he is richer than them

If you answer this question them I will know where the rate you, the priests in the Bible is the offering and tithes that the Church member pay their personal money??
Please go and read your bible again.

1 Corinthians 9:13-14
Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by viktor88: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Blitzerz:

Please go and read your bible again.

1 Corinthians 9:13-14
Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

Keep misinterpreting the gospel to suit your personal gain
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by Blitzerz: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
viktor88:

Keep misinterpreting the gospel to suit your personal gain

Pls you that can interprete,
Interprete that verse.

Stop being A workman of shame.
Show thyself approved
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by senchibi: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
zionmde:

No I didn't attend
But from home I know that a nursery school toddler can put up a better and more coherent write up than this. If u want to know, Mr spell also attended primary school. Keep languishing in poverty and be seeing every mega rich pastors as a ritualist
If this is a pastor, then Judas is an angel in heaven.

See this write-up, I'll give you the YouTube link to watch the ritualist say this himself :::

The founder and leader of Anointed Palace Chapel, Rev. Obofour, in a video sermon GHPAGE.com, has sighted stated that he doesn’t believe in heaven and if it is there, he can choose to believe it or not.

In a sermon addressing his congregation, he said, he doesn’t know heaven but it is this earth he knows.

“For me, I don’t know heaven, it is this earth I know. Even if I like I will not believe in heaven. Where is heaven? Do I know there? I have traveled to America, Washington, everywhere but didn’t see heaven there.” He stated.

The controversial pastor continued that, we have not even passed the exams God has set for us on this earth than to think of other things we know nothing about.

The man of God who seemed to be jabbing some of his fellow pastors said most of them preach about heaven to scare the congregation and only to raise money for themselves — which he claimed will never do that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by budaatum: 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
Oche211:

businesses opened with members sweat all in the name of seeds, tithe and offering.
You don't know that to be the case here!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by mastar111: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
dfrost:

Really? So he needs to show off his fleet of cars right? Okay. I never knew Jesus showed off his horse and garments. cheesy grin

So, if Hush puppy and e money show off their fleets of cars, u will start hailing them. Are they not Christians too?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by bizzibodi(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2019
He has cars designed & made by Illuminati agents of Satan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.