Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures (53149 Views)

Cobhams Asuquo Shows Off His Family - Pictures / Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Kalapizim(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
How did he kill it?
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by ZACHIE: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rattle what?
There are not Rattle Snakes in Africa.
Isn't the guy blind? How did he do it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by chestyjoe(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:
This niggar aint completely blind... Kept selling d story of hw blind he is and at d same time good at production..just to score attention and pity.. Naija celebs can lie wid dia life eh...blind man dat drives.. Uses fruity loops and nw killing snakes.. If i hear one more dat guy is blind from any fool again eh.. And nigerians are so daft dats why MMM came and fukkd us up... Mtcheew
Ode he has studio assistant
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by QueenVaji: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
nkwuocha:

Do you prefer yo be half blind so as not to score "Cheap political point?" undecided

I like mysef the way i am... No thnks
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by QueenVaji: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
chestyjoe:

Ode he has studio assistant

Pig his a producer....
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by chestyjoe(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
ZACHIE:
Rattle what?
There are not Rattle Snakes in Africa.
Isn't the guy blind? How did he do it?
Fooooool He said look what WE found...
Naa God know who get sense pass you or Buhari

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by nkwuocha: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:

I like mysef the way i am... No thnks

Good!
Dont joke with blindness,complete blindness or otherwise.Its not a situation to be in at all.

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Popmaster2019(f): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
Issorait
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by ZACHIE: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
chestyjoe:

Fooooool He said look what WE found...
Naa God know who get sense pass you or Buhari

Lowlife.

Read the heading of the post.

The third person simple present KILLS meant he (Cobham), did it.

2 Likes

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Orpe7(m): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:
This niggar aint completely blind... Kept selling d story of hw blind he is and at d same time good at production..just to score attention and pity.. Naija celebs can lie wid dia life eh...blind man dat drives.. Uses fruity loops and nw killing snakes.. If i hear one more dat guy is blind from any fool again eh.. And nigerians are so daft dats why MMM came and fukkd us up... Mtcheew

He is blind
We went to the same secondary school (King's college)
He couldnt have fooled everyone for 6yrs
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by chestyjoe(m): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:

Pig his a producer....
Oloshi he’s a producer that has a studio assistant(Beat maker)....he instructs him on what n how to do it....too bad your generation don’t know the difference between HIS n HE’S.... Olodo oshii

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by drololaaof: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thanks jennick for showing the real rattle snake ,when did it become an offence for the snake to on grass ? You have no news for us ,this is useless post
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by QueenVaji: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
nkwuocha:

Good!
Dont joke with blindness,complete blindness or otherwise.Its not a situation to be in at all.

Buh still.. D difference is clear
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by chestyjoe(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Orpe7:

He is blind
We went to the same secondary school (King's college)
He couldnt have fooled everyone for 6yrs
Don’t mind them...Naxo dem go dey talk Wetin dem no know....awon oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by nkwuocha: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:

Buh still.. D difference is clear

No difference...You wouldn't want to have issues with your eyes.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by QueenVaji: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
chestyjoe:

Oloshi he’s a producer that has a studio assistant(Beat maker)....he instructs him on what n how to do it....too bad your generation don’t know the difference between HIS n HE’S.... Olodo oshii

Ur a waste... If u knw anything abt music production. U wudnt be disgracing ursef so much... Directing is diffrnt from production
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by SmartMugu: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
What kind of news is this? If a man doesn't kill the snake in his own yard, who una expect to come help am kill am? Buhari? Tinubu? Kanu? Wet in be this for God's sake? Who pushes nonsense like these on FP for this Naira land?
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by QueenVaji: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
nkwuocha:

No difference...You wouldn't want to have issues with your eyes.

Am short sighted...
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by SocialJustice: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:
He can drive, for real? Because I'm wondering how a blind man can kill snake.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by chestyjoe(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:

Ur a waste... If u knw anything abt music production. U wudnt be disgracing ursef so much... Directing is diffrnt from production
He knows the right kick,base,etc to use n he tells his studio assistant what to do,he knows the midi keyboard well n makes the beat with it.tells his studio assistant how to arrange it...sho tan abokun....gerrat!!!!
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by QueenVaji: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
chestyjoe:

He knows the right kick,base,etc to use n he tells his studio assistant what to do,he knows the midi keyboard well n makes the beat with it.tells his studio assistant how to arrange it...sho tan abokun....gerrat!!!!

Ur a big fool inshort
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Jerrick(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
temisimo:

lolz you must be a zoologist. They made believe the news bit you made me know the truth.
Lol you wlcm.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by QueenVaji: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
SocialJustice:
He can drive, for real? Because I'm wondering how a blind man can kill snake.

Cobhams dey drive himself go studio... Ask anybdy
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by damilarea2(m): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
What's the name of that snake ? I have killed 3of it in the past.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Zanziman: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
PrincessB1:
Hmm!

Someone is peeping already tongue

Lol..... Lala

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Baselm: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jerrick:
Noooo..... Two wrongly written words 1. Big 2. Rattle snake

It's obviously not a BIG snake
Check rattle snake below if you don't know one
I was about saying its not a rattle snake cos there is no rattle on its tail
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by nkwuocha: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:

Am short sighted...

Sorry....it is well.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by QueenVaji: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
nkwuocha:

Sorry....it is well.

So u understand dat being blind is like a scale... Just like any other sickness there...the farthest end of d scale is whn a person is completely blind.... Like u cant see jack at all... Cobhams is partially blind period.. Buh hw bad it is??i cant tell
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by IprintMONEY: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jerrick:
Noooo..... Two wrongly written words
1. Big
2. Rattle snake

It's obviously not a BIG snake

Check rattle snake below if you don't know one
lol they dont know its called a rattle snake because of the rattling sound it tail makes
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by bluefilm: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rattle snake indeed! shocked

Sensational but extremely dumb bloggers everywhere!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by spawnx: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rattle snakes are non existence in this part of the world. That is a rat snake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue / D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.