Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures (53171 Views)

Cobhams Asuquo Shows Off His Family - Pictures / Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by QueenVaji: 6:08am On Apr 15, 2019
am4truth:

You have comprehension or psychological problem to write that rubbish about him. Bad belle kills.

Badbelle kill ur lastborn dia
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Bet9ja5182: 6:15am On Apr 15, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]see below

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by DonCortino: 7:17am On Apr 15, 2019
viviangist:
@VivianGist

Nigerian Musician Cobhams Asuquo and Family Kill a Big Rattle Snake - Pictures

Shared with Caption ..

Vivian Gist Coming Back Soon : https://www.viviangist.com/featured/cobhams-asuquo-family/

vivian! we dont have rattle snake in africa!!
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Titogbanski: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2019
Wickedness.

what did this harmless snake do?

At this rate snakes will soon become extinct!!!
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by codedthingzzzzz: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2019
but how the guy see the snake, i thought hes blind?
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Yoighaman(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2019
QueenVaji:
This niggar aint completely blind... Kept selling d story of hw blind he is and at d same time good at production..just to score attention and pity.. Naija celebs can lie wid dia life eh...blind man dat drives.. Uses fruity loops and nw killing snakes.. If i hear one more dat guy is blind from any fool again eh.. And nigerians are so daft dats why MMM came and fukkd us up... Mtcheew

Are you insinuating Cobhams is not blind? Have you ever personally seen him drive? What are your allegations based on? I am very much interested please.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Dickson44: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2019
How? Thought he's blind?
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by d4james: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
dkronicle:
Lols so naija blind man kill snake. I hail o
ABEG HOW HE TAKE SEE AM KILL?
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Gatsbythegreat1: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
Let's set aside the question of who produces for chobams.who killed the snake,who took the pictures and who posted them on Instagram....
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by opusingi: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
PrincessB1:

The chairman of snake threads on Nairaland. If you know you know.
At the mention of snake, he is already at alert tongue
Oh lala lala iyo iyo iyo iyo grin

guy you no well o��
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by PrincessB1(f): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
opusingi:

guy you no well o��
L grin L

I'm a lady tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dbanj Touching Amber Rose's Bosom At His Party (PHOTO) / "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.