Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures (53154 Views)

Cobhams Asuquo Shows Off His Family - Pictures / Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Akalia(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
damilarea2:
What's the name of that snake ? I have killed 3of it in the past.
i think it's a ribbon snake. It's non-venomous, not dangerous.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by SocialJustice: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:

Cobhams dey drive himself go studio... Ask anybdy
Na wa o.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Bobinovic: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
O.P why naw? cohbams is blind, how him take kill snake?
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by divineappo(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:
This niggar aint completely blind... Kept selling d story of hw blind he is and at d same time good at production..just to score attention and pity.. Naija celebs can lie wid dia life eh...blind man dat drives.. Uses fruity loops and nw killing snakes.. If i hear one more dat guy is blind from any fool again eh.. And nigerians are so daft dats why MMM came and fukkd us up... Mtcheew
since u admire the partial blindness of Cobhams, and u desire to blow like him too

Receive the blindness In JESUS name

Nairalanders, click like to say AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Nnamdijude: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
food for lala�
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
grin killing everywhere, human being can kill anything we kill each other we are still killing other animals that want to survive hungry. So sad human being are so wiked. Walahi.

Can anyone prescribe rat poison for me, this rat is too much, now they want to ruin my life they can eat anything, they ready to eat anything, before they destroy me let me first send them away from my side, I can't use my hand kill anything than mosquito.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Bobinovic:
O.P why naw? cohbams is blind, how him take kill snake?

Guy nawa for u oo, person no fit use spiritual eyes again?
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by ThothHermes: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:
This niggar aint completely blind... Kept selling d story of hw blind he is and at d same time good at production..just to score attention and pity.. Naija celebs can lie wid dia life eh...blind man dat drives.. Uses fruity loops and nw killing snakes.. If i hear one more dat guy is blind from any fool again eh.. And nigerians are so daft dats why MMM came and fukkd us up... Mtcheew
He's totally blind. He's just adapted excellently.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by QueenVaji: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
divineappo:
since u admire the partial blindness of Cobhams, and u desire to blow like him too

Receive the blindness In JESUS name

Nairalanders, click like to say AMEN

Just keep shut and learn wat u dnt knw... Mugu.. Is pple like u dat go abt causing problems wid ur devine ignorance

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by QueenVaji: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
ThothHermes:
He's totally blind. He's just adapted excellently.

Will u stop fooling ursef... Osu..
Even up till nw some pple still think dat a lady who wears an anklet means shes a lesbian.... Pple are just too daft to be existing

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by ubee(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jerrick:
Noooo..... Two wrongly written words
1. Big
2. Rattle snake

It's obviously not a BIG snake

Check rattle snake below if you don't know one
You are right with both your points, but your second point could have been more exhaustive. It is obviously not a rattle snake, but more importantly rattle snakes are not found in tropical Africa or sub saharan africa. It's embarrassing that Nairaland can be posting such clumsy misinformation.
That snake is even too small to be called a juvenile, but they termed it as "big".
Mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by ThothHermes: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:

Will u stop fooling ursef... Osu..
Even up till nw some pple still think dat a lady who wears an anklet means shes a lesbian.... U pple are just to daft to be existing
I have heard him say he has no idea of colour, i.e he can't recognize colour. i.e. Colour is not something he can imagine. Only a man totally blind from birth will say that.

The interview was with Thecla Wilkie on NTA. Look for it.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Strawberryginge(f): 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=HabaHaba post=77543413]

I Taya O! Exactly the same question I've been asking in my mind. [When one of the five senses stop working the other four senses become more active blind or deaf people are more alert to their surrounding than people with their complete senses ]
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by uyisteven(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Depot:
Something is fishy

Nahhh... Something is *Snakey instead..

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by QueenVaji: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
ThothHermes:
I have heard him say he has no idea of colour, i.e he can't recognize colour. i.e. Colour is not something he can imagine. Only a man totally blind from birth will say that.

The interview was with Thecla Wilkie on NTA. Look for it.

We hear and even read alot of shlt on a daily basis....buh then u av common sense.. Mke use of it atimes..dnt let MMM fool u again..

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Ayotemide(f): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:

Do you know Empathy? Do you understand the struggles of full-visioned people in every day Nigeria? Then do you know how having even half of that is enough to be empathetic for?

This reeks of insensitivity.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by xcelentattitude(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:

What do you stand to gain by typing the above? It's not logical, don't you think? Pls use your headquarters. Since when he was young people knew him, none of those people has come out to say otherwise except you or do you think he bribed them all. Don't you know that the more the people involved in a lie, the more the chances of it not holding. It seems you know something you ain't telling us. No offence ma'am

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by dlux: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rattle snakes DO NOT exist in Nigeria unless imported or brought into the country as pets.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by ThothHermes: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:

We hear and even read alot of shlt on a daily basis....buh then u av common sense.. Mke use of it atimes..dnt let MMM fool u again..
Na wa for me o. Person wey no even fit spell properly na im I follow dey talk.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Smooth278(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:

He's completely blind... was born blind... we were in the same class in secondary school...

Don't be so quick to judge people when unsure of the facts...

Ps: he never said he killed the snake himself!!!
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by QueenVaji: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
xcelentattitude:

What do you stand to gain by typing the above? It's not logical, don't you think? Pls use your headquarters. Since when he was young people knew him, none of those people has come out to say otherwise except you or do you think he bribed them all. Don't you know that the more the people involved in a lie, the more the chances of it not holding. It seems you know something you ain't telling us. No offence ma'am

I once had an argument wif my siblings concerning d term "blindness"... Cobhams is visually impared... Blindness is whn uv completely lost d ability to see things.. It pains me whn pple misuse and confuse themselves with it... A blind man cant drive but av see cobhams driving his suv countless times..

2 Likes

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by QueenVaji: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ayotemide:

Do you know Empathy? Do you understand the struggles of full-visioned people in every day Nigeria? Then do you know how having even half of that is enough to be empathetic for?

This reeks of insensitivity.

Dis isnt a matter of empathy.. Is just for d sake of clarity

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by QueenVaji: 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
ThothHermes:
Na wa for me o. Person wey no even fit spell properly na im I follow dey talk.

Adult wey no get head...
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by wonder233: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
He said "look at the snake we killed"...he is blind, others killed the snake.
People asking how a blind man killed snake, can't you guys read?

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by deolu2000(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
PrincessB1:
Hmm!

Someone is peeping already tongue
Team lalasticlala. They are here already

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by am4truth(m): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:

Please go back and re-read what he wrote. He never said he killed the snake. He wrote he found the snake dead.
Why the bad belle?
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Arthurity1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jerrick:
Noooo..... Two wrongly written words
1. Big
2. Rattle snake

It's obviously not a BIG snake

Check rattle snake below if you don't know one
Are you minding the hungry blogger? I could say that the snake is big because, after all it is fully grown but to instantly call it a rattlesnake is just plain stupidity.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by QueenVaji: 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
am4truth:

Please go back and re-read what he wrote. He never said he killed the snake. He wrote he found the snake dead.
Why the bad belle?

U must be mad... Wetin concern me wid am dat will warant badbelle... Or u think evrybdy bdy is an envious pig like u

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by am4truth(m): 12:01am On Apr 15, 2019
QueenVaji:

U must be mad... Wetin concern me wid am dat will warant badbelle... Or u think evrybdy bdy is an envious pig like u

You have comprehension or psychological problem to write that rubbish about him. Bad belle kills.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by TIDDOLL(m): 12:09am On Apr 15, 2019
A non venomous species...
Seen enough in my compound.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by seyithug(m): 2:31am On Apr 15, 2019
QueenVaji:
grin cheesy
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 15, 2019
ehemwhy:
I am understanding this o! Cobhams never said he killed the snake na....he said ' look what we found ' .
me I am still wondering why some people are not understanding it o. Somebody even wrote an epistle about how he has been tricking us about being blind.
Before commenting, people should try to read and then understand the simple words

I admire cobhams a lot and his wife even more. God bless him and his family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins / "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.