Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Unbelievable! See The Facebook Group Where Girls Exposed Full Nudity For 10k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable! See The Facebook Group Where Girls Exposed Full Nudity For 10k (2498 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West’s Faith / Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West's Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! See The Facebook Group Where Girls Exposed Full Nudity For 10k by ezeudene247: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Could this be a circumstances from the toughness of the Country? Girls now posting nudity in a Facebook public group for 10k

The said group is Ipia oku where they will post there unclad photos and whosoever with the highest likes goes home with 10,000 Naira

Follow link to see all there photos and facebook username
http://lifeofadc.us/anything-for-the-money-girls-exposed-nudity-for-10k-in-ipia-oku-facebook-group/
Re: Unbelievable! See The Facebook Group Where Girls Exposed Full Nudity For 10k by meobizy(f): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
...and?
Reddit does this every other day.
This forum is too local and full of both ugly females and hypocritical idiots to attempt such, hence the steady deleting of any hint of adult content.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband / Tuface Accuses Brymo Of Sleeping With His Wife Annie / Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.