Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West’s Faith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West’s Faith (741 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West's Faith / Unbelievable! See The Facebook Group Where Girls Exposed Full Nudity For 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West’s Faith by yanga24(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kim Kardashian has said she would start cutting back on putting on clothes that expose her body in honour of her husband, Kenya West’s new faith.
It is no longer news that West has become a ‘new man’ in Christ.

She also pointed out that she is growing older and attaining the stage in which she wouldn’t be able to keep up with sexy attires.

Some time ago, Kanye West voiced his opinion about her 2019 Met Gala dress being “too sexy.”

The reality star explained to New York magazine in a November 2019 interview that she’s looking to a new phase of her life — one that doesn’t include thong bikinis.
“I am a mother of four. I am going to be 40 next year. When is it time to stop? She said.

The suggestion of her new image came to light since Kanye is embarking on a new spiritual awakening and Kim wants “to honour” her husband as he’s “going through this life change.”

She added, “I think I’m evolving to where I don’t feel the need to want to keep up.”

But Kardashian also admitted that yes, the process of dialling it down a bit has already begun.

“I don’t know if it’s the fact that my husband has voiced that sometimes too sexy is just overkill and he’s not comfortable with that.
https://examprestige.com/kim-kardashian-kanye-wests-faith

Re: Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West’s Faith by mamajj17(f): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Submissive Wife, the good Lord will help you Kim West cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Hints On Plans To Reduce Nudity For Kanye West’s Faith by padi94(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Slay queens, pls learn from your queen.

This is how a real woman behaves, she supports her man

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Powerful Traditional Kings In Nigeria / Peter Okoye Claims He Aged Backward After Splitting With Brother, Paul / Former Bbnaija Housemate Omashola Rocks "School Uniform" On Day Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.