Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

The History Of Traditional Wedding Anniversary Gifts And Anniversary Gifts List - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The History Of Traditional Wedding Anniversary Gifts And Anniversary Gifts List (257 Views)

Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The History Of Traditional Wedding Anniversary Gifts And Anniversary Gifts List by mcbeat: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wedding anniversary is that time of the year that reminds us (married couple) the day we tied the knot and pledge to live together no matter what difficulty that confronts us. The act of giving a wedding anniversary gift is very important because it shows how much you appreciate him/her in your life, and for being there through thick and thin within the marriage.

You may be wondering, what type of wedding anniversary gifts will I present to my significant half to show how much I appreciate them? You don’t have to break a bank to show love and appreciation, as little and creative your gifts are can actually do more.

Let’s say, you want to celebrate your first anniversary. For example, on the list "paper" is the designated material for the first anniversary.

Read more after cut

(1) (Reply)

Make Real Money And Marry A Beautiful Virgin / What Will You Do If You Somehow Find Out That Your Wife Is Related To You... / Welcome Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.