Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

God Blessed Igbos Like The Way He Blessed Nation Of Israel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Blessed Igbos Like The Way He Blessed Nation Of Israel (850 Views)

Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did / For Blackmailing Fr. Mbaka Because He Blessed Nnamdi Kanu, Uloma Husband Speaks / Buhari: Nigeria, A Nation Of Huge Gas Resources, Little Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Blessed Igbos Like The Way He Blessed Nation Of Israel by hisexcellency34: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
The same way God blessed the nation of Israel which makes them indomitable and unconquarable today, that is the way God has blessed the Igbos among the ethnic groups in Nigeria, making the Igbos the most feared, respected, industrious and globalised ethnic group in Nigeria.

Igbos may be the smallest among the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria but they are the most powerful and are the only tribe that can stand alone successfully if Nigeria breaks up.

The federal government can allow other tribes break away, but not Igbos because they know that is the tribe holding Nigeria's economic lifelines.

Proud Jewish nation with blessing of Abraham

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Blessed Igbos Like The Way He Blessed Nation Of Israel by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
God bless us
I luv all Igbo
I cn Neva vex 4 Igbo person no mata wat.
If u speak Igbo,d vexation go die
I wish only Igbo is in ds country
Maybe naija will b lyk USA n Dubai
But afonj....... Is pull us back wt saboutation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Blessed Igbos Like The Way He Blessed Nation Of Israel by SoNature(m): 4:51am On Apr 15, 2019
Why always Igbo?
Is Igbo the only tribe in Nigeria?
Every day, Igbo this, Igbo that.
Are u guys this jobless?
Gini n'eme di unu na Nairaland?
Re: God Blessed Igbos Like The Way He Blessed Nation Of Israel by Amanew(m): 6:42am On Apr 15, 2019
Biafra must be free!
Re: God Blessed Igbos Like The Way He Blessed Nation Of Israel by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 15, 2019
SoNature:
Why always Igbo?
Is Igbo the only tribe in Nigeria?
Every day, Igbo this, Igbo that.
Are u guys this jobless?
Gini n'eme di unu na Nairaland?
Ara ga-agba ndi Nairaland nihi ndi Igbo.

Cc Lzaa adaibeku nwanyionitsha sarrki Yarimo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Blessed Igbos Like The Way He Blessed Nation Of Israel by gidgiddy: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2019
The one dream I have in my life is to one day witness the exit of Igbo land from the British colonial contraption called Nigeria as an independent country.

I have no doubt in my mind that Igbo land will do far much better out of Nigeria than in it.

Site n'ike nke Chukwu, ya gazie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Blessed Igbos Like The Way He Blessed Nation Of Israel by Stingman: 7:40am On Apr 15, 2019
gidgiddy:
The one dream I have in my life is to one day witness the exit of Igbo land from the British colonial contraption called Nigeria as an independent country.

I have no doubt in my mind that Igbo land will do far much better out of Nigeria than in it.

Site n'ike nke Chukwu, ya gazie

Nigeria government is so scared of the Igbos that their region is the ONLY one without borders with any foreign land... out of the six geo-political regions in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Reps Speakership: 156 Members-elect Endorse Bago For Speaker / Zamfara Supreme Court Judgement Latest: Inec Issues An Official Statement (pic) / Public Disclaimer On Video Of Police Officer Duped By Internet Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.