Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos (65135 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity / 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by seguno2: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Afamed:

I am not here to spoon feed you, use your goggle to see the date of the ground breaking by your Hero, Lazy youth

Is your barawo, who refused to educate all the children in his north, that is the father of lazy youths
Why are you confusing him with Jonathan who built the only federal university in Katsina state and several almajiri schools in the north?
Please use your spoon to straighten yourself up.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Bizibi(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
Afamed:

I am not here to spoon feed you, use your goggle to see the date of the ground breaking by your Hero, Lazy youth
try next time my man!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Afamed: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
seguno2:

Is your barawo, who refused to educate all the children in his north, that is the father of lazy youths
Why are you confusing him with Jonathan who built the only federal university in Katsina state and several almajiri schools in the north?
Please use your spoon to straighten yourself up.
E pain am
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by godliman: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
kikake:

Still, no sign of bridge in sight, after more than a decade of politics with common bridge.

Turkey has built a Second Bosporus bridge, ten times the size of Niger bridge, since Nigeria started to talk about second Nigeria bridge.

Turkey has no crude oil.
dont mind nigerians with their dullness and mediocrity. They are here arguing about pmb and gej. Who does not know that govt is a continuum. Has buhari any choice than to build on the work gej started? Btw who made gej a standard to measure performance. When countries are going nuclear some ppl are here celebrating mediocrity. If buhari build on the work of gej they would shout like world cup fans. We want a leader who will compete with Rwanda's Kegame not celebrate his margin of lead over gej.
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Ferrous(m): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
On this particular project, I sincerely commend the PMB-led administration
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by luluosas(m): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
Good job OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So / Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.