Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,783 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys (40206 Views)

This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by ATTAH012(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nah Dis kind person, I 4 use her pant use do money.
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by zlantanfan: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
vanida6:
Lolx that means before her father toast her mother em get Benz first sad
happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by vanida6: 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
zlantanfan:
happy birthday
thanks dear
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by bencr7: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
deltateam:

Is iPhone and Benz now the criteria for marriage. How many Benz and iPhone did your father have before your mum accepted him? Oya answer.
u get time to reply person were get empty brain

1 Like

Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by poweredcom(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
One word

Olosho na why all of dem de die and run mad

https://www.nairaland.com/5083433/girlfriend-sister-here-she-prostitute
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by gurusubai7(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
For your spiritual enlightenment
Discover the reason you are still single!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzw8yKnBbdw
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Gsteve01(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
She has now trended for some minutes. Clap for her. undecided

By the time una end up for inside gutter or calabash, una go learn. cool

Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Hier(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
dollyjoy:
English Wept!

And he's getting more likes cry

Who English help, commot here jare
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by grandlexuz(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
cucumbae:
I knew this gel in one brothel at oshodi.I have patronised her a couple of times before i repented.

I doubt you have repented!
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Dey don't know.
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Hier(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
deltateam:

Is iPhone and Benz now the criteria for marriage. How many Benz and iPhone did your father have before your mum accepted him? Oya answer.

Mention me when the hole answers grin grin grin
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Reeberry: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
cosse:

goldigger spotted!!
Jst an "easily" mistakenly spelt as "easy" and u shouting english wept up an down............
Don't mind the dunce.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Hier(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
nonxo007:
Please Seun stop making stupid people popular, there are threads that are more meaningful and sensible with better impact than all these rubbish thread. This was not the nairaland I joined
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by bimgo: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Idea needed
dollyjoy:
English Wept!
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Reeberry: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
dollyjoy:
English Wept!
Just because of that slight mistake? You are silly.

How come you capitalized the W and not small w later?

2 Likes

Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Preshy561(f): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Why are you nitwits angry at her standard?

When you little poor rats come here to whine on how you can't get married to 30+ ladies, bad cook, slay queen and all that; who comes to attack You?

Hypocrites of the highest level, you are okay with your choices of women, but women can't spill their own choices abii?
Stupidity is what it is called.
Arrant nonsense, y'all can keep whinning about ritualists when your sisters are all on the table.

1 Like

Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Hier(m): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
nairalee:

So u think that's the only thing problem.

Just speak pidgin

Stop grieving Queen of England

Pot calling kettle black, why did i join nairaland self. Remove the peck in your F. king eyes

Stop grieving Queen Elizabeth of England, dont send her to her early grave

1 Like

Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Hier(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
Reeberry:
Just because of that slight mistake? You are silly.

How come you capitalized the W and not small w later?

grin grin grin Her brain needs some gasoline, no wonder they dont think straight

1 Like

Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Mishhcre(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
See her mouth
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Mishhcre(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
See her mouth.
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Dalby(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mentality like this is why female undies go missing, talk of human sacrifice where body parts are removed....My dear if l may ask how much have you made cry cry cry
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Ernest15(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Chai!...eyaaaaah!
See as u just carry yourself put price tag for market

U never tire 2 dae wait dat y...u are still talking

You may grow old as a reverend sister
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Hier(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
spirul77:
e pain me say na girl wen I know for area dey talk this poo

Dash that girl one free hot slap, #5k stands as reward grin grin grin
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Nackzy: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Dirty smelly Girl
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by generalpipe47: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
From the boob's and nose, I can tell... This is d same lady that's begging for a night stand with kiss daniel
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by OdefaGirl(f): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
Low life girl. Idiotic liability. Na me ur fellow woman talk am.

Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by loomer: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
agarawu23:
No wonder yahoo guys are running you people mad. What happens to you striving hard and make it instead of depending on rich guys?

Which juju go gree accept this one?
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by deebrain(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
And when I girl like this fall victim, we will do our cry up and down.
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by bennynaza(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
You will soon roll with ritual killers , who will promise you money, but will end up cutting those two breast of yours that does not allow you to think well.

Shebi na d brezz cause am
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Gabson001(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
This girl pant they smell benz benz
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Gabson001(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
This girl pant the smell benz benz
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by bogdaddy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
With my iPhone XS Max like this, your puna don Dey wet sha!..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.