Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo (19436 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords / Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by Fahd11: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
KEYAMO is STUPIDLY STUPID.... #PERIOD
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by gabbytabby: 4:36am On Apr 16, 2019
Apples and oranges not quite joined up.

At birth was he a Nigerian to a layman no because his birth certificate would have been issued by Cameroon. His current status is not in dispute but if the constitution specifically says he needs to be a Nigerian at birth then the APC does have a legitimate claim.

seniwellsFX:
I will ignore your jab of lacking "comprehensive abilities" reasons being that, I am too highly placed to start throwing tantrums here. I discuss intellectually with utmost decorum. Back to your allusions of atiku not being a Nigerian by birth since the spot or area he was born as at then, was in Cameroon. But, I guess you agree that as at this moment, that same spot or area in adamawa state is now Nigeria? So tell me please, did the votes from atiku's village count during the just concluded presidential election? Has votes in that area ever counted from 1999 to date? Do the people of that area have any form of representation in the national assembly or other shperes of unitary governance in Nigeria? Are those people from atiku's area today called Nigerians? Are they indigenes of adamawa state which happens to be a Constitutionally recognized state in Nigeria? If all these are true in the most minut form. Tell me why atiku is a Cameroonian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Governors, Ministers Refuse To Surrender Diplomatic Passports / Buhari At 78: If Only We Knew This President - Femi Adesina / Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.