Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. (14787 Views)

Xavi Vs Pirlo Vs Scholes; Who Is The Best Passer? / Amazing!!!!! Victor Moses Rated Second Best Dribbler In EPL / Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by orangemen: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2010
beautiful pictures, but we want to see the one where he was rejoicing after scoring for his club. NONSENSE

@luvhenry,
oga, u said we, pls who are the we? we as other mentally retarded apes or we as in nobodies?
u are not paying mikel for his services and u are not a fan of his club or his playing partern so why are u worried and concerned with him scoring goals?
nigeria has over 10 million footbalers so why are in interested in this particular player scoring goal?
the dream of every player is to play in a big club in europe and not to score goal.
mikel has been in chelsea since 2006 playing his 5 season with one of the biggest clubs in europe and in the world as a whole.
monkey, how many lions will a man kill to be called a lion killer?
as we speak here, i don't know anyother nigerian player who can stand the competition in chelsea not to get a place in chelsea's starting 11 but if u know any, do let me know.
okocha our gr8 player did all he cld as a player but was never considered good enough by the top clubs in europe so mikel to be where he is today is never by fluke.
if u are waiting for mikel to score a goal and since this goal is not forthcoming, why not go and chop some fresh shits.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by misterh(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2010
To those people demanding goals, is Chelsea complaining of him not scoring? You guys are insinuating that every player on the pitch should be after his personal achievement rather than that of the team? Thumbs up, Mikel.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by cold(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2010
king-child:

orange,you are too much.
please let them know that football is football, it's either you've played it before or you are a good fan and most of the best fan around have always been a fan all their life.
almost all the MAN U fans we have in Nigeria have not kicked that round leather before hence their knowledge of the game is shallow,   they think it's all about bribing a ref. remember it's only those that knows the worth of gold invest their money therein, na we know wetin we see when we say OBIMIKEL Na somebody.

NA GOD BLESS MIKEL> MIKEL If you can hear me , i think i love you just like a love myself. you , tuface, Jose Mourinhno and Pastor are like my very self to me. Na touch them.
Nope he sounds more lyk Mikel's brother.The one that drives Mikel's X5 in Jos,cuz this is exactly how he argues stoutly in defense of Mikel weneva i see him at Madam Cordy's  grin.Or he cld just be a relation.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by ucgov(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2010
@orangemen

ur intelligence speaks for both u and what u stand for. The fear of grammatical blunders has made ur enemies and those of mikel to shy away from further attack on ur (u and mikel) personalities. u too have to be celebrated.

as for mikel, he will always be my man. his profile rises everyday.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by AZeD1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ orangemen and all those Mikel family members on nairaland
in 2005 mikel was 2nd best at d under 20 tourney behind messi.,
in 2010 messi is da best player in da world, mikel is no where to be found
mikel was 2nd @ under 20 in 2005, fabregas was not in d top 3
now fabregas n mikel cant be put in d same sentence,
in 2005 nobody knew busquets, sami khedria, alex song but now they are all better than mikel.
we will celebrate our own, but should our own be allergic to improvement?
and for those who say its not his job 2 score goals, its also not terry, alex or ivanovic's job 2 score but their goals helped chelsea double win last season,
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by Sprumbaba: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2010
Mikel even said it. He always cover for Ashley Cole that runs riot forward. He has to stay just to make sure everything is fine at back. Nigerians don't celebrate what they have. I have thought about it times without numbers, my son will not represent Nigeria.I can't imagine someone cursing him on nairaland.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by codeb(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ A-ZeD
likely ur a manu fan or you belong somewhere in rugby.
Mikel started as an attacking midfielder in his career but mourinho moulded him into a defensive midfielder called holding midfielder in modern football. He had to start from the scratch learning tackling and understudying makelele.
messi continued his role as a forward, and in football attackers are widely celebrated unlike defensive midfielder where their achievements usually go unnoticed.
Mikel is and will forever be a star.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by ayoola2002(m): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2010
Mikel scored his 1st goal for chelsea in their 6-1 FA CUP victory over Maccelesfield town on january 6, 2007. He also scored against Nottingham forest in the following round of the competition. What else do you want from him again? I wonder why some people has short memory. Black man Black brain.
[/quote][quote author=luvhenry link=topic=513424.msg6766909#msg6766909 date=1284664209]
beautiful pictures, but we want to see the one where he was rejoicing after scoring for his club. NONSENSE
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by donclemo(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2010
mikel plays well but he still not confident, take Okocha for instance he was always confident he could do what ever he wanted to do with the ball. Mikel needs to build that confidence then he will rise to great hight .
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by ayoola2002(m): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2010
A-ZeD:

in 2005 nobody knew busquets, sami khedria, alex song but now they are all better than mikel.
we will celebrate our own, but should our own be allergic to improvement?
and for those who say its not his job 2 score goals, its also not terry, alex or ivanovic's job 2 score but their goals helped chelsea double win last season,

if not because of world cup, how many pple knew sammy kheidra? If u are given £50m to buy Kheidra or Mikel which one will u buy? If it is kheidra u are FOOL.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by Baryordey(m): 12:34am On Sep 17, 2010
Gud for him but dat'll be after GAS.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by Akwasi(m): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2010
The only challenge I have with this award is that it is only reported by the Nigerian media/websites and no where else(or at least that is what my google says).

I really wanted to see the criteria because the last time I watched the EPA, if there was such an award it will be Arsenal player at number 1-10.

Arsenal in a typical day completes more passes than anyone else and I don't see chelsea passing the ball that much. Makes me wonder if this info is true lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by naija2much: 7:53am On Sep 17, 2010
Must chelsea fans insult anybody not supporting chelsea?
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by mrjingles(m): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2010
Mikel has improved tremendously this season and he seems to be the platform on which chelsea mf is built. he covers the defence well and is always available for a pass. He moves the ball along quickly and his forward passing has greatly improved. His presence allows Essien to get into more attacking positions.

I was a critic but i think am gradually warming to the guy. He is always in the starting line up and that says it all. If i were the nigerian manager i would give him EXACTLY the same role in eagles. For those complaining about his lack of goals just get this simple fact clear- Mikel is best used as a shield not a sword, its a very very critical role (ask England team to the worldcup) so leave d man abeg. AM NOT A CHELSEA FAN BTW
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by orangemen: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2010
we will celebrate our own, but should our own be allergic to improvement?Huh

@A-zed,
u sound informed and i like ppl who work with facts and figures and that is exactly what u have done here.
nigeria won japan 93, who were the stars and how far did they go?
atlanta 96, who were our stars and how far? in 2005, mikel was not the only outstanding player, wat abt the rest?
what abt the under 17 team that won with this now dead coach? who were the stars and how far?
which fabregas are u talking abt? what has he achieved in football apart from the just concluded world cup where he operate from bench? brother hard workers are only known when the work gets tough. do u think fabregas will captain this chelsea side? do u think song will make a chelsea first 11? let us be reasonable in our comparisms? fabregas himself knows that he has nothing to show for his club carrier as a footballer apart from emirate cupssssssssss hence he is struggling to get out of his comfort zone to go where the competition is high.
in soccer, even if u cannot score, u must not conceed and pls correct me where am wrong.
one big question, if u are in mikel's shoes, would u rather go for a goal or goals to pls ur fans or remain goal less to pls ur coach and the ones who employ and pay u?
a rephrased version of this question is; whose instruction is more important to a player? his family members and fans or his coach?
if u prefer it this way, who would u rather work to pls if u are a footballer?

oyibo ppl said; he who pays the piper dictects the tone abi nigerians wan change that?

were the french fans this bitter with makalele when he was in chelsea and not scoring goals?
who is even sure this quest for mikel scoring is of genuine mind especially now u guys are not chelsea fans?
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by luvhenry(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2010
heya, i wont be suprised if u are mikel himself or his relative, DONT BE SAD, i know how frustrating it is when you try to make and impression about urself by overating them and people are not even smelling ur presence. try harder ehn? join other forums for further promotion of ur mikel, we are done

orangemen:

@luvhenry,
oga, u said we, pls who are the we? we as other mentally retarded apes or we as in nobodies?
u are not paying mikel for his services and u are not a fan of his club or his playing partern so why are u worried and concerned with him scoring goals?
nigeria has over 10 million footbalers so why are in interested in this particular player scoring goal?
the dream of every player is to play in a big club in europe and not to score goal.
mikel has been in chelsea since 2006 playing his 5 season with one of the biggest clubs in europe and in the world as a whole.
monkey, how many lions will a man kill to be called a lion killer?
as we speak here, i don't know anyother nigerian player who can stand the competition in chelsea not to get a place in chelsea's starting 11 but if u know any, do let me know.
okocha our gr8 player did all he cld as a player but was never considered good enough by the top clubs in europe so mikel to be where he is today is never by fluke.
if u are waiting for mikel to score a goal and since this goal is not forthcoming, why not go and chop some fresh shits.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by Goldenmeda(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2010
@orangemen don't mind then, dey re all busy body, assuming they hav 1 mikel in dere family, i think dey will not b complain, it's b cause dey hav nobody to b bold - of as mikel in dere family, dat's make dey feel jealous of d boy. 1 day d guy will score and all d busy body pple will will cover dere faces with dere hands or hang themselves to death,

Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by Amario(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2010
I want Mikel to keep doing his best and continue to improve. He is Obviously our Best player at the Moment.
I don't mind my Team Liverpool finishing 2nd to Chelsea at the end of the season as long as it was Mikel who helped them all the way
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by JizzyJay: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2010
ojoro na first them suppose give am, PDP angry
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by marcus1234: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2010
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2010
One thing i hate is a biased mind, Am a Tottenham Hotspur Fan, dere is no Newpaper, Media or Mail where they wrote that mikel is the 2nd best passer in the EPL (excluding Naija),, I believe that this Orangeman dude makes is conclusion based on news he gets from complete sport. Aresenal Players including the Keeper are way better than the back pass Guru you all call mikel. The fact that he plays for a top club doesn't make him a better player. Probably more experience. Then talking about goals, Makelele you guyz talked about still runs forward once a while to score crucila goals, So Orange Men, Go and hawk ur oranges b4 dey get spoilt.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by orangemen: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2010
heya, i wont be suprised if u are mikel himself or his relative, DONT BE SAD, i know how frustrating it is when you try to make and impression about urself by overating them and people are not even smelling your presence. try harder ehn? join other forums for further promotion of your mikel, we are done

@luvhenry,
the thing dey my body. no be today's thing. from when i watched mikel in 2005 till date, i have been following the guy. check out the name chidichris on nairaland and that was my old id and u will see the things i have written abt mikel and then come back to me and let me know how many of them that are not in line with my comments. soon this topic will change as that has been the trend. mikel has remained a constant topic here so the only changes here are the topics sometimes ppl comparing mikel to micheal jackson and tuface etc but the good thing abt it all is that mikel has been made the most popular person on this forum u can chekc that out.
nigeria as we speak has gone further down in fifa ranking behind gabon and that shows what and how we are doing in football. english fa over rates a player and u think u are in a position to rate him well?
it is a shame that nigerians claim to know everything but the truth at the end of the day is that we know nothing.
in egypt 2006, mikel came off the bench and created a pass that led to a goal and further scored a goal and at the end of the day, caf gave him the man of the match award but it was a thing of embarrassment that his coach then said it was not right to give him that rather he choosed enyama and here we are today, many saying mikel does not deserve what english fa gave to him.
who is sure that nigerian will accept it wen fifa makes him the world best player.
on the other hand, is mikel's faith in the hands of these wicked ppl called nigerians?
look at messi, world player of the yr at club levels and how is he doing at national level and who persecuting him? nigerians, we have very long ways to go.

One thing i hate is a biased mind, Am a Tottenham Hotspur Fan, dere is no Newpaper, Media or Mail where they wrote that mikel is the 2nd best passer in the EPL (excluding Naija),, I believe that this Orangeman dude makes is conclusion based on news he gets from complete sport. Aresenal Players including the Keeper are way better than the back pass Guru you all call mikel. The fact that he plays for a top club doesn't make him a better player. Probably more experience. Then talking about goals, Makelele you guyz talked about still runs forward once a while to score crucila goals, So Orange Men, Go and hawk your oranges b4 dey get spoilt.

@Ijogz K,
in the first place, i don't believe there are spurs fans in nigeria. u can tell us u are an enemy of progress or a rebel and that will be understandable. i am not the original poster of this thread so get ur attack straight.
u belong to the underachievers and this arguement is between ppl who are used to winning things and who have ambitions. very soon, we will see sharks of ph fans beafing mikel. i don't care how frustrated u are with ur club but u must be rest assured that if playing in a top club does not make a player good, am sure u will agree with me that playing under 5 different world class coaches and making fergusson sweat in his effort to sign him takes quality and character.
i have to be plain to u, mikel is not a star but a super star. hear this, he is the only nigeria player that can find his feet in the star studded chelsea side at present, u can prove me wrong with any name(s). at club levels, he is second to kanu @23 wat more can u ask of this guy. stinking rich compare to anyone ur lienage can produce, option of proving me wrong with name(s) or are u related to dangote.
over all, the guy has done well for his life, family, community, state, nigeria and africa as a whole.
mikel did not play in south africa but he made more money than most guys who played there via endorsements. he is a super star my dear.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by Goldenmeda(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2010
nigerian as a whole hav d bad habit of under rate each other, will hav a famous player dat is adore all over d country, instead of us to join den in uplifting him, some bad belle pple are here ctitising him. We don't appreciate wat God has given us, i want d bad bele pple to go to ivory -coast and c hw pple over dere celebrate and pray 4 drogba and kalou just because dey make dere country proud. My advise for all dis ad belle is to leave mikel alone a let him live is life,
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by Kgdavid(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2010
2nd best passer in the league is not an award, it sounds more like a statistic. as far as i know there is no such award so people should stop calling it award and complaining that they have not seen it in newspapers. its very much conceivable that indeed mikel is right up there with the best, i noted a long time ago that Mikel has a level of technique uncommon to most nigerian midfielders. his long passes r a beauty comparable with those of scholes, alonso etc. my problem with mikel was his tendency not to use this passing ability but rather be playin short short passes. the only other nigerian midfielder with anything similar to Mikel's technique is Etuhu
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by HighChief4(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2010
@Orangemen, God bless you. I used to wonder why Agbonlahor, Victor Moses, Onyewu et al refused to play for nigeria, now I have seen reasons to justify their decision. Nigerians always criticize their own. Can any of you tell me any nigerian player that is better than Mikel and plys his services in a better club. Nigerians, good things come to those who love it. The last match Mikel played in Stamford Bridge, the fans were applauding every moves he made and dude never stepped a foot wrong. If Messi were nigerian, he would have been crucified(after d SA2010). I knw most of the haters here are arsenal fans, so we understand why you hate him so much, he has dwarfed your fabregas in d midfield so many times. Who cares what you think about Mikel?
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2010
Kgdavid:

2nd best passer in the league is not an award, it sounds more like a statistic. as far as i know there is no such award so people should stop calling it award and complaining that they have not seen it in newspapers. its very much conceivable that indeed mikel is right up there with the best, i noted a long time ago that Mikel has a level of technique uncommon to most nigerian midfielders. his long passes r a beauty comparable with those of scholes, alonso etc. my problem with mikel was his tendency not to use this passing ability but rather be playin short short passes. the only other nigerian midfielder with anything similar to Mikel's technique is Etuhu
its criticisms like this I love to read,you criticized him based on a flaw of him which we can all see but I make fast to remind you that mikels passing has improved from last year and he can only get better
Ijogz K:

One thing i hate is a biased mind, Am a Tottenham Hotspur Fan, dere is no Newpaper, Media or Mail where they wrote that mikel is the 2nd best passer in the EPL (excluding Naija),, I believe that this Orangeman dude makes is conclusion based on news he gets from complete sport. Aresenal Players including the Keeper are way better than the back pass Guru you all call mikel. The fact that he plays for a top club doesn't make him a better player. Probably more experience. Then talking about goals, Makelele you guyz talked about still runs forward once a while to score crucila goals, So Orange Men, Go and hawk your oranges b4 dey get spoilt.
come we dey talk of teams u sef dey talk??as much as arsenal players dey pass more than mikel(according to you)what happened in their last matches that mikel played in,he bossed the midfiled,
arsenal dey pass against bolton,westbrom u dey shout,when arsenal met barca dem leg no touch ball at least barca chelsea we chance them but for refreee and hey! mikel played really well in those games compared to your arsenal magicians wey no fit touch ball against barca
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by tommyex(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2010
The answer is simple

He lways passes backor sideways, to confirm this watch him against Blackpool,

Nonsense, his standard has really dropped since the U-20 world cup, he will soon become a goal keeper with this his staying back attitude,+ramires has come to take his place, i hope he knows!
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by snowdrops(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2010
tommyex:

The answer is simple

He lways passes backor sideways, to confirm this watch him against Blackpool,

Nonsense, his standard has really dropped since the U-20 world cup, he will soon become a goal keeper with this his staying back attitude,+ramires has come to take his place, i hope he knows!
[size=15pt]exactly. when you pass ball back to terry, alex or cech you dont expect to get it wrong do you?

Mikel is the second best player in the premiership in his own mind[/size],
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by AZeD1(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2010
ayoola2002:

if not because of world cup, how many pple knew sammy kheidra? If u are given £50m to buy Kheidra or Mikel which one will u buy? If it is kheidra u are FOOL.
Then mourinho is a FOOL.
codeb:

@ A-ZeD
likely your a manu fan or you belong somewhere in rugby.
Mikel started as an attacking midfielder in his career but mourinho moulded him into a defensive midfielder called holding midfielder in modern football. He had to start from the scratch learning tackling and understudying makelele.
messi continued his role as a forward, and in football attackers are widely celebrated unlike defensive midfielder where their achievements usually go unnoticed.
Mikel is and will forever be a star.
Mikel will not be d first player 2 be converted, Kolo toure was also converted from a midfielder and to a central defender, maicon, dani alves gareth bale, sergio ramos are all defenders but going forward they are all better than mikel. Besides if u were once an attackin player, stayin back like mikel does would be alien (old habit dies hard.)
orangemen:

@A-zed,
u sound informed and i like ppl who work with facts and figures and that is exactly what u have done here.
nigeria won japan 93, who were the stars and how far did they go?
atlanta 96, who were our stars and how far? in 2005, mikel was not the only outstanding player, wat abt the rest?
what abt the under 17 team that won with this now dead coach? who were the stars and how far?
which fabregas are u talking abt? what has he achieved in football apart from the just concluded world cup where he operate from bench?[/B] brother hard workers are only known when the work gets tough. do u think fabregas will captain this chelsea side? [b]do u think song will make a chelsea first 11? let us be reasonable in our comparisms? fabregas himself knows that he has nothing to show for his club carrier as a footballer apart from emirate cupssssssssss hence he is struggling to get out of his comfort zone to go where the competition is high.
in soccer, even if u cannot score, u must not conceed and pls correct me where am wrong.
one big question, if u are in mikel's shoes, would u rather go for a goal or goals to pls your fans or remain goal less to pls your coach and the ones who employ and pay u?
a rephrased version of this question is; whose instruction is more important to a player? his family members and fans or his coach?
if u prefer it this way, who would u rather work to pls if u are a footballer?

oyibo ppl said; he who pays the piper dictects the tone abi nigerians wan change that?

were the french fans this bitter with makalele when he was in chelsea and not scoring goals?
who is even sure this quest for mikel scoring is of genuine mind especially now u guys are not chelsea fans?
For the bolded, part, fabregas has achieved more in football than mikel, if mikel were spanish, he wont even be considered at all. do u think mikel will make it at arsenal
d reason, c.ronaldo & messi are great players is cos they dont always do wat their coach wants, u dont become great by doing wat ur master tells u, u become great by takin risks.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by craziest: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2010
[size=8pt]On chelsea TV this morning, They hail Mikel as the best performer so far this season[/size]

before now those idiots use to make him scape goat

For all of you, Mike was not purchased to score goals. He is doing is job perfectly well thats why he has survived 4 coaches and still counting
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by orangemen: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2010
For the bolded, part, fabregas has achieved more in football than mikel,  if mikel were spanish, he wont even be considered at all. do u think mikel will make it at arsenal
d reason, c.ronaldo &  messi are great players is cos they dont always do wat their coach wants,  u dont become great by doing wat your master tells u, u become great by takin risks.  

@A-zed,
at least u have confirmed ur mental status with what u wrote above.
apart from the national team, fabregas as a player at club level has never raised a trophy. remember, he has to wear barca jersey to raise the world cup trophy won by spain.
only last season, mikel raised the community shield, the fa cup and epl cup. do u know the fabregas and wenger became so dry with trophy that they went and buy a tray pan which they raise at the begining of every season after winning their invited weak guests.
mikel is not from spain so let us wait till he become a spainish.
apart from u, who again in this life will believe that mikel will not play in arsenal?
i hope u watch chelsea vs arsenal last season home and away? do u still remember the result? arsenal is just a training ground were young talents are raised for future business at different levels hence if anyone in arsenal thinks he is grown enough to face the real life, he will go out there and try his luck. do u like to hear some names or are u not aware fabregas is on his way to a real club?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Footballers That Never Won Apoty Award / 1.5 Odds Partial Rollover Investment / U-17 AFCON: Eaglets Captain Fails MRI Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.