Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. (14799 Views)

Xavi Vs Pirlo Vs Scholes; Who Is The Best Passer? / Amazing!!!!! Victor Moses Rated Second Best Dribbler In EPL / Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by AZeD1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2010
orangemen:

@A-zed,
at least u have confirmed your mental status with what u wrote above.
apart from the national team, fabregas as a player at club level has never raised a trophy. remember, he has to wear barca jersey to raise the world cup trophy won by spain.
only last season, mikel raised the community shield, the fa cup and epl cup. do u know the fabregas and wenger became so dry with trophy that they went and buy a tray pan which they raise at the begining of every season after winning their invited weak guests.
mikel is not from spain so let us wait till he become a spainish.
apart from u, who again in this life will believe that mikel will not play in arsenal?
i hope u watch chelsea vs arsenal last season home and away? do u still remember the result? arsenal is just a training ground were young talents are raised for future business at different levels hence if anyone in arsenal thinks he is grown enough to face the real life, he will go out there and try his luck. do u like to hear some names or are u not aware fabregas is on his way to a real club?
mikel has d epl, fabregas has d world cup, mikel has d fa cup, fabregas has won dat, if its by trophy u compare players, then a certain player called mellor has won d champions league with liverpool and drogba hasnt anderson of manu has won d champs league lampard hasnt, does dat make mellor better than drogba??or anderson better than lampard,
fabregas is way above d level of mikel comparin dem is actually blasphemy,
for Christ sake mikel is not among d top 20 defensive midfielders in d world, so wats d fuss about?
mikel is an ok player not more than dat,
epl team of d season he has never been dere, he hasnt even won chelsea player of d season
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by orangemen: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2010
mikel has d epl, fabregas has d world cup, mikel has d fa cup, fabregas has won dat, if its by trophy u compare players, then a certain player called mellor has won d champions league with liverpool and drogba hasnt anderson of manu has won d champs league lampard hasnt, does dat make mellor better than drogba??or anderson better than lampard,
fabregas is way above d level of mikel comparin dem is actually blasphemy,
for Christ sake mikel is not among d top 20 defensive midfielders in d world, so wats d fuss about?Huh
mikel is an ok player not more than dat,
epl team of d season he has never been dere, he hasnt even won chelsea player of d season

@a-zed,
no be by fight, take it easy.
is not anybody fault that u are frustrated and am well convienced above 100% that mikel is not the course of ur problems.
this thread topic says mikel is rated 2 best ball passer in epl and the most fortunate thing here is that am not the original poster of this topic but wat do u have to say about the topic?
in the land of the blind, a one eyed man there is their king so in arsenal, anybody can be captain and not in chelsea or man u or even liverpool.
most of the players running things in arsenal will be on loan if they are man u or chelsea players.
if u say mikel is an ok player, no problems but he is still the best player in nigeria at the moment or do u have anyother name for that?
if u like jump into the well, mikel no send u and me self i no care.
i like better things and mikel na material.
the ok player has made billions from back passes and side passes, e easy?
with side and back passes, the boy don become billionaire. hey, his first contract of 3 yrs was aat 45k pounds a week outside bonusesssssssssssssss pls if u have a big calculator, do me a favour and show me total.
his second contract now runs at 80k weekly and it is for 5 yrs, but don't bother urself calculating that b4 u have brain ,
have u ever listened to this guy speak english? he speaks polished and refined english with micheal jackson's voice.
listen, we are in democracy so u have right to die if u want.
do u know that with the number of ppl watching mikel week in, week out, it is possible, he is the most popular nigerian or do i make this a thread topic?
do u know that if soccer is military, mikel by now will be a general?
hahahaha, broda, jump into the lagoon if u are not comfortable with this mikel issue.
who is ur best nigerian player and where is he playing.
if fabregas related to u in anyway? continue dreaming bcs u have maleria.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by AZeD1(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2010
orangemen:

@a-zed,
no be by fight, take it easy.
is not anybody fault that u are frustrated and am well convienced above 100% that mikel is not the course of your problems.
this thread topic says mikel is rated 2 best ball passer in epl and the most fortunate thing here is that am not the original poster of this topic but wat do u have to say about the topic?
in the land of the blind, a one eyed man there is their king so in arsenal, anybody can be captain and not in chelsea or man u or even liverpool.
most of the players running things in arsenal will be on loan if they are man u or chelsea players.
if u say mikel is an ok player, no problems but[b] he is still the best player in nigeria [/b] at the moment or do u have anyother name for that?
if u like jump into the well, mikel no send u and me self i no care.
i like better things and mikel na material.
the ok player has made billions from back passes and side passes, e easy?
with side and back passes, the boy don become billionaire. hey, his first contract of 3 yrs was aat 45k pounds a week outside bonusesssssssssssssss pls if u have a big calculator, do me a favour and show me total.
his second contract now runs at 80k weekly and it is for 5 yrs, but don't bother urself calculating that b4 u have brain ,
have u ever listened to this guy speak english? he speaks polished and refined english with micheal jackson's voice.
listen, we are in democracy so u have right to die if u want.
do u know that with the number of ppl watching mikel week in, week out, it is possible, he is the most popular nigerian or do i make this a thread topic?
do u know that if soccer is military, mikel by now will be a general?
hahahaha, broda, jump into the lagoon if u are not comfortable with this mikel issue.
who is your best nigerian player and where is he playing.
if fabregas related to u in anyway? continue dreaming bcs u have maleria.
@ orangemen,
in d land of the blind(Nigeria), one eyed man is king(Mikel, ) People who critisize mikel dont hate him, rather they want him to improve unlike sycrophants like u who r concerned with his wealth n hopin he give u some,
I've not seen anywhere on this thread where mikel english or accent was questioned or even mention
stick 2 d topic which is mikel's passin ability, whenever a thread is started on mikel's wealth, then u can mention d size n length of his contract.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by ava2: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2010
it appears many of the guys posting to this discussion only watch football without understanding football. Were Cannavaro, Makalele, Baresi, Gattuso or Dunga more involved in more percentage of goals for their teams than Mikel for his team? Wether you like Mikel or not, he is a gem. That is why a no nonsense coach like Mourinho to dig deeper at great costs into the gold mines to get him. That is why Ancellotti as kept faith with him. That is why rather than have Essien bench him, coaches have found ways to play them together. That is why he is a Chelsea regular.

Some of you folks seem to know more than The FA, Ancellotti, Guus Hiddink, Grant, Mourinho and FIFA put together; yet you are faceless arm chair commentators like me.

Scoring goals may not be his strong point, but the boy plays important roles for his team(s); things for which he is appreciated.
I don't expect the kind of folks who may be asking next time why Casillas and Van der Saar have not been banging in goals, to understand some of these concepts, but i have done my part in trying to educate them. I have little respect for such folks, that's why i have addressed them in 3rd person throughout this post.

Beware, i am not a Mikel fan, but we need to approach the technical aspects of evaluating teams and footballers more objectively. The collective population of fools posing as football eggheads may not have that capacity however.

PS: some1 insinuated that Mikel is not amongst the top 20 defensive players?! where did he get his stats from?! such ludicrous insinuation!!! Mikel is not a top 20 defensive player and he is a regular for one of the top 10 clubs in the world?!!! i'd better ignore such uneducated posts next time. abeg, make better person yarn.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by seunspice(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2010
Fellow fans,
Understanding Mikel's pattern of play at Chelsea is understanding the Chelsea team itself. As a Man U fan i hate the way Chelsea has been ruthless this season, but Chelsea's result is achieved with everyone playing their parts in the big puzzle. Mikel's role in that team is to tackle, break down opposition attacks and spread midfield passes to wear down the opposition and initiate moves for his team. His role i believe involves moving area between the back line and the attacking midfielders. Chelsea is where they are now because every player in the team understands his role and plays it to near perfection and that is why you can't but feel the swagger in their play. I honestly hope they are beaten soon , but in all honesty, looking at all the teams so far after few games i am yet to see the team to knock them off this stride. It might require some form of divine intervention.
My 2 cents.
Mikel is ok for his role and guess what? he doesn't need to be the best in the world to do it as long as the team keep winning, he has definitely grown to avoid being carded every other game. I wish him the best but not Chelsea. cheers
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by cbjonstage(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2010
LETS GIVE HIM A GRAND RECEPTION FOR HIS PERFORMANCE ANY DAY HE ARRIVES,
[size=35pt]HE IS OUR OWN, LETS CELEBRATE HIM[/size] - GUNNERZ FOR LIFE
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by orangemen: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2010
@ orangemen,
in d land of the blind(Nigeria), one eyed man is king(Mikel, ) People who critisize mikel dont hate him, rather they want him to improve unlike sycrophants like u who r concerned with his wealth n hopin he give u some,
I've not seen anywhere on this thread where mikel english or accent was questioned or even mention
stick 2 d topic which is mikel's passin ability, whenever a thread is started on mikel's wealth, then u can mention d size n length of his contract.

@A-ZED,
football authorities like english fa, mourinho, grant, scolari, hiddink, ancellotti and even ferguson have said that mikel is very good and u did not heed to that so what again do u want me to say? can u write an agreement showing that u will listen to me if i stick to the point as u requested?
most nigerians have dark minds so wether u stick to points or not, it is irrelevant.
in fact, as long as mikel topics are concerned here, i am tired to make sense so making no sense here will do u and ur group more good than harm.
in this whole world, it is not up to 10% of football players that will not be happy to play in chelsea. my dear, playing in chelsea is the dream of every young player and being a regular is more of a dream come true. mikel has landed and if he needs improvements then that will be because learning is an everyday thing not just because he wants to be seen by bolton or arsenal coach.
mikel has written his name in GOLD in the history of football.
wether u like it or not, no regular chelsea player is a common player that is why non of them cld be overlooked by their national team coaches as long as they are free from injuries.
if you want to criticize someone, u must be constructive and hide ur hatred. i took my time to read through this forum and i see why nigeria has refused to grow even with all our resources. we are so wicked, greedy and envious to ourselves. how can a nromal nigerian say mikel is a disgrace, he passes side pas and backward, he does not score goals even when one of the greatest fas in the world is saying this guy is good.
most idiots here will say this player or the other one is not patrotic. tell me how patrotic is the ppl on this forum. assuming mikel is to be voted alongside a camerounian, with what we have here, mikel will not make it but God has his ways.
it is a shame that nonsense ppl like u will ask me to stick to topics when u know too well that ur topics are more than irrelevant.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by AZeD1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2010
orangemen:

@A-ZED,
[b]football authorities like english fa, mourinho, grant, scolari, hiddink, ancellotti and even ferguson have said that mikel is very good [/b]and u did not heed to that so what again do u want me to say? can u write an agreement showing that u will listen to me if i stick to the point as u requested?
most nigerians have dark minds so wether u stick to points or not, it is irrelevant.
in fact, as long as mikel topics are concerned here, i am tired to make sense so making no sense here will do u and your group more good than harm.
in this whole world, it is not up to 10% of football players that will not be happy to play in chelsea. my dear, playing in chelsea is the dream of every young player and being a regular is more of a dream come true. mikel has landed and if he needs improvements then that will be because learning is an everyday thing not just because he wants to be seen by bolton or arsenal coach.
mikel has written his name in GOLD in the history of football.
wether u like it or not, no regular chelsea player is a common player that is why non of them cld be overlooked by their national team coaches as long as they are free from injuries.
if you want to criticize someone, u must be constructive and hide your hatred. i took my time to read through this forum and i see why nigeria has refused to grow even with all our resources. we are so wicked, greedy and envious to ourselves. how can a nromal nigerian say mikel is a disgrace, he passes side pas and backward, he does not score goals even when one of the greatest fas in the world is saying this guy is good.
most idiots here will say this player or the other one is not patrotic. tell me how patrotic is the ppl on this forum. assuming mikel is to be voted alongside a camerounian, with what we have here, mikel will not make it but God has his ways.
it is a shame that nonsense ppl like u will ask me to stick to topics when u know too well that your topics are more than irrelevant.
Of the coaches above tell me one that has called any of his players bad. FYI all coaches defend their own.
av@a:

it appears many of the guys posting to this discussion only watch football without understanding football. Were Cannavaro, Makalele, Baresi, Gattuso or Dunga more involved in more percentage of goals for their teams than Mikel for his team? Wether you like Mikel or not, he is a gem. That is why a no nonsense coach like Mourinho to dig deeper at great costs into the gold mines to get him. That is why Ancellotti as kept faith with him. That is why rather than have Essien bench him, coaches have found ways to play them together. That is why he is a Chelsea regular.

Some of you folks seem to know more than The FA, Ancellotti, Guus Hiddink, Grant, Mourinho and FIFA put together; yet you are faceless arm chair commentators like me.

Scoring goals may not be his strong point, but the boy plays important roles for his team(s); things for which he is appreciated.
I don't expect the kind of folks who may be asking next time why Casillas and Van der Saar have not been banging in goals, to understand some of these concepts, but i have done my part in trying to educate them. I have little respect for such folks, that's why i have addressed them in 3rd person throughout this post.

Beware, i am not a Mikel fan, but we need to approach the technical aspects of evaluating teams and footballers more objectively. The collective population of fools posing as football eggheads may not have that capacity however.

PS: some1 insinuated that Mikel is not amongst the top 20 defensive players?! where did he get his stats from?! such ludicrous insinuation!!! Mikel is not a top 20 defensive player and he is a regular for one of the top 10 clubs in the world?!!! i'd better ignore such uneducated posts next time. abeg, make better person yarn.
does working for the richest company on earth make u d richest man on earth or attending d best skul make u d most brillant student?? or a simple analogy that u might understand, pepe plays for d biggest club in the world(real madrid) does that make him d best center defender in d world or even among d top 10?
i dont think anyone has said mikel does not play an important role from his team, Goals win games hence true mikel fans want him to pop one once in a while, why cant he be d best player at chelsea or are those people who win it with two head,
he has acheived the 1st step which is getting 2 chelsea, he has acheived d second step- being a starter, his mission and 3rd step should be being da best player at chelsea and that wat he true fans want,
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by orangemen: 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2010
Of the coaches above tell me one that has called any of his players bad. FYI all coaches defend their own.

ppl have eyes but cannot see. mourinho bought such players as kazman, belarouzh, ruth hut, diarra, and a very long list of them but because they could not live up to his expectations, he sold them.
ibrahimovic came to barca from inter and u know the rest of the stories. for every coach, is either u produce or u use the bench.
do u know a goalkeeper called shay given? pls read more abt him. every worthy coach will be the first person to tell u that a particular player if not trying.

does working for the richest company on earth make u d richest man on earth or attending d best skul make u d most brillant student?Huh? or a simple analogy that u might understand, pepe plays for d biggest club in the world(real madrid) does that make him d best center defender in d world or even among d top 10?Huh
i dont think anyone has said mikel does not play an important role from his team, Goals win games hence true mikel fans want him to pop one once in a while, why cant he be d best player at chelsea or are those people who win it with two head,
he has acheived the 1st step which is getting 2 chelsea, he has acheived d second step- being a starter, his mission and 3rd step should be being da best player at chelsea and that wat he true fans want,

@a-zed,
even in the bible, the instruction on love is that we shld love our neighbour as ourselves not more than ourselves. what is this sudden love for mikel? how come u have grown all of a sudden to love mikel more than urself.
why are u advising a useful person to be more useful when if u tell urself the truth, u are not as useful as he is. mikel is better than u so u shld be striving to be like him and not advising him to be more and more useful when u continue in ur backwardness.
in all ur wisdom, are u not worried that u have not achieved anything till now? are u comfortable in ur situation? do u want to remain where u are? don't u think all these advises u are giving to mikel shld be better in ur situation.
stop pretending to love mikel and wanting his progress because u and i know u can't love mikel more than urself. get a life and stop bothering urself for an established guy.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by cyanider: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2010
Dn't u no dia sumtin calld DIVISION OF LABOUR,Also wat do u tink iz gud end point in soccer.Evry one has his destiny.One tin at a tym.Dat which he has bin blesd 2 do,he does wel.Kudos 2 mikel.Days blng.
Re: Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League. by orangemen: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2010
mikel's days in chelsea has been sourrounded by different challanges ranging from getting a playing time to been a regular. we had the issue of non seriousness with training and that of red cards. today those are stories and now it is the issue of scoring goal and as a blessed child, i am optimistic that the topic will soon change.
in all, haters/enemies will never go to bed, but the promise is, surely they must gather but that which is in mikel is greater than them all.
tuface idibia - no one can course who God don bless
D'banj - some ppl dey want make he die, some ppl dey want make he slow - oluwa,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? / Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland / Uk Pool Week 18 Sure 4/4 Nap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.