Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) (33710 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back / Man Feeds His Pet Python With Chickens!! ( Shocking Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by shogsman(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Demogorgon:
Mehn i'm tired of these 'Animal right activists' clamouring for Animals to be treated the same as Humans. Fvck that shi. God gave us dominion over them and we can do absolutely whatever we like with them. EOD

Go and do whatever you like with apex predator like lion.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by BrokenCock: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
I give my dogs tramadol at night. Now the drugs costly I just quit to weed mixed with meat to ginger their responsibility
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
ElRapido:
This is against Nairaland Rule 17.
Seriously, I'm just realizing there is no rule 17....lol
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by 27Pushing30: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Zenithsblog:
Below is a trending video of a Nigerian man feeding his dog with weed.

The man who displayed animal cruelty in another level, got blasted by internet users for doing such a thing to the poor dog, forgetting its implications.

The dog after taking the intoxicating hallucinogenic drug, started misbehaving while the owner boldly filmed it.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-feeds-his-dog-with-weed-see-the-dogs-reaction-afterwards-photos/

It’s funny seeing you so called bloggers on Nairaland who just stalk Instagram for stories
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by Blacksavage: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
One day God go punish am.. Na then the dog go bite him balls off..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by jyz200(m): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
Animals cruelity ko dis same people dy kill mosquitoes and dy slaughtered ram oo
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by Muscomide: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
lilianofentse:
there is no rule 17 maybe you mistakenly logged on to raraland. They say you're a mod there. cheesy

The irony is lost on you
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by TANID(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
lilianofentse:
there is no rule 17 maybe you mistakenly logged on to raraland. They say you're a mod there. cheesy
I Like This Your Meme Pic
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
Only men will do this kind of rubbish. Fools
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
BrokenCock:
I give my dogs tramadol at night. Now the drugs costly I just quit to weed mixed with meat to ginger their responsibility
If one suddenly stops taking tramadol, withdrawal sets in even on Animals too, so if not for you switching to weed, your dogs would have fallen sick due to the withdrawal symptoms.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Cannabis like sativa or skunk it's likely to make one paranoid as well as animals, so feeding it to a dog will likely make it paranoid, and when a dog gets paranoid, no one is safe from being bitten, not even the owner.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
nothing would happen to the dog.. no one / thing can get high eating weed unless it undergoes heat eg cooking ,boiling ,smoking etc . since what gets one high in weed is a carbon called THC it can only be released once it undergoes temperature change such as heat......

1 Like

Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Akoja360:
nothing would happen to the dog.. no one / thing can get high eating weed unless it undergoes heat eg cooking ,boiling ,smoking etc . since what gets one high in weed is a carbon called THC it can only be released once it undergoes temperature change such as heat......

Oh really? Go and eat skunk weed then come back and tell us about it.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by Maket: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
dreamwords:
What about using lab mouse for experiment on drugs, is not animal cruelty?
Think "experiment"
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by Maket: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maket:
This is for the purpose of research while this one na bad mind to dog (cruelty).
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by Holuwatoobii(m): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Poor thing
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by dreamwords: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maket:
Think "experiment"
The same experiment of weeds on dog
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by lilianofentse(f): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
TANID:
I Like This Your Meme Pic
its the vp's daughter
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by decatalyst(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
lilianofentse:

I couldn't help but laugh at this. grin

Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by OnyesomJ(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Zuzubility Dey worry dis one for head
Mtcheew
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by Leviana(f): 1:06am On Apr 16, 2019
I'm here desperately needing a dog and dude being cruel to his. Oh well if it were some other places he'd be in jail right now, cause that without a doubt is animal cruelty.
Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by vsound(m): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
Best for the men but be ware of the fake remade sold cheap in the market

Re: Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
blacksavage:
One day God go punish am.. Na then the dog go bite him balls off..

cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) / Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari / Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.