Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Is Their Anything Am Getting Wrong With The Term Subsidy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Their Anything Am Getting Wrong With The Term Subsidy? (316 Views)

What APC And PDP Are Getting Wrong Concerning Governance / Am I The Only One Who Do Not Like The Term"obidient" / I Am Getting Signals From The Canadian Govt, To Come & Get Visa To Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Their Anything Am Getting Wrong With The Term Subsidy? by sulaimon22: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2019
A subsidy is a benefit given to an individual, business or institution, usually by the government. ... The subsidy is typically given to remove some type of burden, and it is often considered to be in the overall interest of the public, given to promote a social good or an economic policy.

But here in Nigeria, anytime the government removes subsidy it actually causes hardship to the citizens especially in the area of fuel which will majorly affect all sectors of the economy and increases in goods.

Please is their something am getting wrong with the term or Nigerian Subsidy is quite different from the normal subsidy we know.

©Lalasticlala let's educate ourselves

Re: Is Their Anything Am Getting Wrong With The Term Subsidy? by orlabass(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2019
cry

(1) (Reply)

Fire Breaks Out At Notre Dame Cathedral In France's Paris / Atiku Should Produce His Academic Credentials, I’m Far More Qualified – Buhari / PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.