Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' (64557 Views)

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break / Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by SarkinYarki: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
This guy was too fat to be subjected to unmonitored rigorous paramilitary exercises
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by Sultty(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Na wah o embarassed during service year only medical graduate were with us at orientation camp

2 Likes

Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by anochuko01(m): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
SEEDORF441:
Can someone tell me the advantages of NYSC
it helps govt to pay less than they should have paid to fulltime teachers. and its an avenue for some people to eat their share of the annual budget.
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by West2019(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
Carlyboi:
Wetin aboki kno?dos soldiers and camp officials go think say the guy they pretend Ni!Rip hmmmm
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by SEEDORF441(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
anochuko01:
it helps govt to pay less than they should have paid to fulltime teachers. and its an avenue for some people to eat their share of the annual budget.
scholar
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by Naijabigboi(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
Rip to the young dude. However, if you check am well, him papa fit be one senior police officer. It's mostly police officers' children that die B4 conclusion of NYSC program
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by otokx(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
Its 33 degrees and rising in Port Harcourt, Sokoto should be at least 43 and rising faster, throw in other factors like meningitis, etc and one can only imagine.

1 Like

Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by PotatoSalad(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Fitness report is always important. Not everyone can engage in those drills
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by oweman: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
The distsnce between wamako and the usmsn danfidio university teaching hoaspital is lesd than 30 minutes on Okada motorcycle so this idle talk of negligence is simply non existence he simply wish to die and his close friends help him to die .no stories
He might be a wailer expecting the health minidter to come attend to him personally .
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by madgoat(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by Kyrx(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
RIP in peace brother.

May you find everlasting peace in the other side.

This country is indeed f#cked up
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by Bet9ja5185: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]see below

Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Biggie is clearly overweight and needed to lose a lot of weight. His obese Condition could have contributed to his Illness, which caused his demise.
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by 21void: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Shibaraba:
The chair he is sitting on should be the complainant. I'm sure it broke after the encounter.

Rip fella
is this supposed to be funny?

1 Like

Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by OdenKelechi(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Reminds me of my experience at the camp clinic. They don't take anybody seriously. They even yell at you to leave the clinic
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by Olajah81: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
NYSC equals time wasting...
NYSC equals... I enjoyed free sex die
I even free woman for my daddy
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by Delight1385(f): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
RIP. Seriously NYSC is not nd will never be a do or die affair biko, please if you can't cope try by all means to get a good medical report that will exempt you from all DOS stress. Though most of us were ignorance b4 going and some dt av d info wil nt jst tell u cos to dem dy want u You also to xprience wat dy sufferd or ar suffering .
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
The reason why I will never go to North for service
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by akin9ja78(m): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
nurez305:
NYSC should be banned forever embarassed embarassed

Your stupidity is not from here
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by Gsteve01(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
Eeyah

TO RENT OR BUY HOUSE, CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by PeacenLove2: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
For the love of God, why can't they scrap this NYSC thing or make it voluntary. The government simply is unable to provide a condusive ground for it. They are toying with the lives of the youths.

One death is one too many. cry
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by kunmiiii: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
Shibaraba:
The chair he is sitting on should be the complainant. I'm sure it broke after the encounter.

Rip fella

You spend way too much time online, your brain cells are beginning to get affected. sad
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by Ishilove: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
Olohun o ni je. I sent my child to camp and 'ordinary' headache and body pains will kill that child?? Tufia!!!
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by Ishilove: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
Shibaraba:

Rip fella
Stop this stupidity and callousness. May you never bury your child
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by Originalsly: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
We're so quick to point fingers and condemn the state of affairs in the country ... but we never look in the mirror to see that we are the ones responsible. Here we are...blaming the guy... but not asking ourselves the purpose of the clinic and why his complaint was not addressed. Whether or not they could have saved his life is not the issue here... the issue is that he was ignored.... is it not their duty to attend to corpers with medical issues? Did they perform their duty? No.. they did not...therefore it's negligence on their part.
The other corpers did the right thing by protesting... and hopefully.. they should demand heads roll and if possible... criminal charges be filed against them. If not...it would be business as usual. Change to benefit the regular man doesn't come from the top.... comes from the grass root.

2 Likes

Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
dying in nysc service is one of d worse tin that can happen to a young man.its better to die ontop ukwu dan die for dis yeye nysc scheme.RIP big fella.
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by Oguieke(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
why is that nairaland forum is so infiltrated by premature and unreasonable humans who sees everything as politics....
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Imagine the comcombility....... take people's health serious if you cant take yours. The guy for just take permission go treat himself. Life no get photocopy. RIP big boy.

1 Like

Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by OBku4(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Shibaraba:

Rip fella

my brother, there's time for everything. not the time to try to be funny.
RIP to the deceased
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by azimibraun: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
No one took an adult seriously? I am not sure I understand what the protesting corpers mean.
Re: Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maybe They thought he was trying to dodge SAED and stuffs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collection Of Funny NYSC Pictures / NYSC: Man O War And A Female Corper While Drilling / Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.