Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family (29156 Views)

Jude Ighalo Visits His Former Street In Ajegunle, Attends Salami Street Carnival / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by Rumobaba: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nigerians 2 like association by force what do You mean by Nairalander? Na only Nairaland be social media platform wey de?
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Just look at that guy comment up there. I don't know why broke people on Nairaland think all Nairalanders are poor like them. It's one thing I have noticed on this forum.
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Are you not a zombie member
Lool Go and check my posts. I detest BMC zombies a lot.
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
vanida6:
come make I dash u 50k smiley

If this is a joke.... better call him now!!
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Rumobaba:
Nigerians 2 like association by force what do You mean by Nairalander? Na only Nairaland be social media platform wey de?

Seems you don't understand my comment sir.
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by labani06(m): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
Gabrie300:
Chai!

Look at Money Flowing Everywhere!
God!

When will money locate me and my fellow Narialanders?

grin
Gabrie300:
Chai!

God!

don't worry very soon
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by TANID(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
vanida6:
ok take it 35k pls manage it country hard dis time cheesy
Oh! Thanks For Add More 10K grin grin grin
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by TANID(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
vanida6:
ok take it 35k pls manage it country hard dis time cheesy
grin grin grin
Thanks A Lot
Hmmmm Let Me pack The Money And Run Away Before Sars Or Nairalander Go Come And Rob Me Along The Road
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by Indomie001: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Just look at that guy comment up there. I don't know why broke people on Nairaland think all Nairalanders are poor like them. It's one thing I have noticed on this forum.
I ll surely join the rich clique by God's grace.
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by igwedubai2(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
Make una no die for another person family ooooo. Haba walahii
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by kking988: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
agbawo ...money is good ...
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by ifymadu: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Very good observation, I really don't know what the big deal is with visiting Disney. Poverty is indeed a disease...
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
ifymadu:

Very good observation, I really don't know what the big deal is with visiting Disney. Poverty is indeed a disease...

It's indeed a big disease bro.
Na the stereotype come even vex me pass
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by ifymadu: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

It's indeed a big disease bro.
Na the stereotype come even vex me pass

People will someday break from the mentality.
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by bakila: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
vanida6:
Hmmm.
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
ifymadu:

People will someday break from the mentality.
Yeah. That is if they are really willing to break off it.
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by Gabrie300(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
vanida6:
Oya No problem. make I give you my account number
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by Burgerlomo: 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
Beautiful family cool
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by ifymadu: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Yeah.
That is if they are really willing to break off it.

It's so unfortunate, mindset is something that can make or mar a man.
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by ifymadu: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
[quote author=MyVILLAGEpeople post=77563932]

Yeah.
That is if they are really willing to
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
ifymadu:

It's so unfortunate, mindset is something that can make or mar a man.
You are right Bro.
Our mindset controls our life. Anything and everything we do is first formed in the mind, before it appears in the physical. That is why it's good to have a positive mindset towards things, because nature will Surely respond.
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by ifymadu: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You are right Bro.
Our mindset controls our life. Anything and everything we do is first formed in the mind, before it appears in the physical. That is why it's good to have a positive mindset towards things, because nature will Surely respond.

You just summed it up. I am a living testimony and that's one value I'm building in my kids
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by tunize(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Gabrie300:
Chai!

God!

soon bro.
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by gladisa7: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
na sikini money to am..
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
ifymadu:

You just summed it up. I am a living testimony and that's one value I'm building in my kids

Wooow
That's great. So you are married with kids?? It's good to imbibe that mindset in them at a very early age. Anyways am still a young guy in my early twenties.
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by clarkmos15(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
see as he pack her yansh
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by PapaAdanna: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
How old is this dude again... Hmmmm
His children are even getting to that his football aga already
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by ifymadu: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Wooow
That's great. So you are married with kids?? It's good to imbibe that mindset in them at a very early age. Anyways am still a young guy in my early twenties.

I have 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl and my first is 11yrs old. Just stay positive and ensure you do the right things at the right time, greatness ahead.

What do you do?

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by Rosskii: 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

The average Nigerian thinks that most other Nigerians live in extreme poverty.

I remember when Shoprite were about to come into Nigeria. I read so many posts by Nigerians advising them not to come, because ''only the rich'' could afford to shop there, and that ''majority of Nigerians'' lived on ''less than a dollar a day''.

Fast forward to 2019, and Shoprite are not just here, but are planning to build countless new outlets due to overwhelming demand from those ''one dollar a day'' earning customers all over the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
Rosskii:

The average Nigerian thinks that most other Nigerians live in extreme poverty.

I remember when Shoprite were about to come into Nigeria. I read so many posts by Nigerians advising them not to come, because ''only the rich'' could afford to shop there, and that ''majority of Nigerians'' lived on ''less than a dollar a day''.

Fast forward to 2019, and Shoprite are not just here, but are planning to build countless new outlets due to overwhelming demand from those ''one dollar a day'' earning customers all over the country.

Hmmm
#WORD.

The mindset is really bad though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eagles Will Get N18M For Every Goal Not Replied – Aiteo / Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together / Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.