Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 (59494 Views)

Ajax Amsterdam Vs Juventus: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 1) On 10th April 2019 / Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by unmask: 3:14am On Apr 17, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
The coach shares in the blame. That uselss lazy good for nothing boy playing right back how did he manage to start him? Why would you keep cocentra on the bench for that useless lazy leg that kept ajax onside for rhe first goal. My friend's sister said it that juv are not ready for champions league with those players at the beginning of the season i thoughy was does a lady know.
Yea... That is why we said the major influence in Madrid's treble was Zidane and not Ronaldo
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by unmask: 3:29am On Apr 17, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

And this season he has won every single league game he played and they lost the two he didnt play. This same season the team he left became a third class team. Do you guys know how many players played those champions league final and are not around anymore? They are just simply lazy...
you mean the team Zidane left
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by LordAdamX: 6:06am On Apr 17, 2019
Topmaike007:
na you Sabi all what I know is that I am proud to be a madridsta.....

Hala Madrid

Awon "real" fans!

I'm proud of being a Madridista who wants CR7 to flourish wherever he goes!

-Lord
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:09am On Apr 17, 2019
femi4:
even after seeing superior away draw.....na wa for you o
Go back and read the statement you quoted very well before rushing to comment
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by femi4: 6:10am On Apr 17, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:
Go back and read the statement you quoted very well before rushing to comment
you are not smart indeed
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by LordAdamX: 6:11am On Apr 17, 2019
Topmaike007:
don't mind all those Cr7 fans coming here to say trash

Topmaike007:
Cr7 fans feel this...

Hala Madrid

We've been trolled worse by Messi fans.

All this one nai moi moi case!

CR7 is the Greatest Ever. We'd be back!

-Lord
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by oshe11: 6:17am On Apr 17, 2019
BlackManta:

When Barça failed to win UCL in last three years...were was Messi
He was waiting for this Year

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by Slurity(m): 6:24am On Apr 17, 2019
olanreyman:
Easy 1x under 4.5... Don't mind all this guys shouting fix match rubbish. I give out sure 2-3odds daily free of charge
how far about 1x under 4? Noting is sure but death.
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by barinedan(m): 6:37am On Apr 17, 2019
So even Lord Ronaldo couldn't save Juventus, Ajax really planned evil for the Juve team

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by Jokerman(m): 7:25am On Apr 17, 2019
maxwell530:
So Ronaldo fans can accept Ronaldo can't do it all alone and Juve players were lazy but they couldn't agree that Di Maria, Higuain, Dybala can be lazy for Argentina and they want Messi alone to do it?
They can acknowledge Ronaldo hat trick against Atletico but can't acknowledge Messi goals that took Argentina to world Cup final? They can't acknowledge Messi hat trick in the qualify that single-handedly took Argentina to world Cup......

I laugh you man Utd fans turn Madrid Cum turn Juve . And besides what happens to "Degea can save PDF file on a calculator"?

Which Messi goal took Argentina to the finals??
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by Topmaike007(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2019
LordAdamX:

Awon "real" fans!

I'm proud of being a Madridista who wants CR7 to flourish wherever he goes!

-Lord
how will Cr7 be feeling like he gave us the champions league single handedly when we have better player who worked well to earn it the likes of modric, Bale, Benzema,marcelo Even Asensio will not be put out and many more players including keylord Navasave,and all what I am hearing is Cr7 is the one carrying Madrid

1 Share

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by joshaac(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2019
Up Ajax am happy for those guys they made my day yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by andrew444(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2019
LordAdamX:

If the board doesn't sack him, CR7 should sharperly make his way to PSG. Personally, I wouldn't watch their games next year if he stays. I like my sanity.

Dude is an old man. Expecting exciting, free flowing football that blow opponents away is like trying to extract water from a stone.

Give Guardiola this same team and he'd transform Bentacur to de Bruyne, Kean to Jesus. Or do you think Gundogan is better than Can? Mendy and Sandro? What about the attack, Sterling vs Dybala? Silva vs Fede?

-Lord

Bro juventus has been good before Cr7 and still good with Cr7 ,stop putting blames on all this players because they have been kicked out of the champions league

Is it not the same juventus that was cheated against Madrid in the semi final last season ?

Cr7 can make his way to psg and win ligue 1 ,if you think he will win champions league there then you are the biggest dreamer .

Neymar will never play second fiddle to Cr7 at psg

Juventus will not allow Cr7 go

There is still next season or more to come ,if he don't win the champions league he can enjoy winning Seria A after all he has achieved a lot

Save your self the stress bro ,you have been blaming juventus players for no reason

So you now know guardiola is important ,you would have said zidane will use this juventus team to win this champions league.

Shebi una say na only Ronaldo dey carry juve? Now you have look for a bonucci Alex Sandro and co to blame ,I know you as a Madrid fan ,stop being sentimental because you are a Cr7 fan boy

5 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by jelel6: 7:59am On Apr 17, 2019
Tundexxy:

To you now, you don make sense about your conclusion...

It is a shame that you write well with fact but your conclusion is poo...

Tell me reason why man city is already in final

Can you say it confidently that Man City will beat juventus.... haba!

shocked

You can see I also predicted Ajax vs Spurs assuming Spurs eventually knocks out City today. That's the only scenario I see City not reaching the final. Since Spurs are a better team than Juventus in my opinion, then obviously, City are a better side than Juventus anyday anytime.

I'm telling you that Man city would have beaten Juve if they had met.

As for Ajax, no same person after seeing what they did to Madrid and Juventus will tell you that they are not a great side. But don't let that deceive you into equating them with or above Man city. Man city play very similar passing football style as Ajax but with vastly better players.

I'll tell you that, when it really matters, Only Liverpool have been able to match City punch for punch in the last two years and beat them. But Liverpool are a different beast to Ajax. Lyon found a way this season but the stakes are higher now.

Lemme tell you what I believe will happen. IF the semi final is eventually City Vs Ajax, the score line is going to be one-sided over two legs. I'm pretty sure of that.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by Topmaike007(m): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2019
ricon:

Consider the existing factors

Home advantage
Away goal advantage

Ajax can only dream of it and it ends there.
bro you don forget this Post,so you can see that Ajax no be small thing wey Cr7 fit ride
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by MarvelOwolanke(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2019
Without Ronaldo, they got to two semis and one final.. Ronaldo is around now, same Ol'Story.... Juve is cursed, Ronaldo will never win any continental trophy in this team

Enjoy your penalties, league and league cups, Penaldo��

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by Topmaike007(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2019
Aderewah:
Like if you think King Christiano will destroy Ajax
bro how market?
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by Topmaike007(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2019
MarvelOwolanke:
Without Ronaldo, they got to two semis and one final.. Ronaldo is around now, same Ol'Story.... Juve is cursed, Ronaldo will never win any continental trophy in this team

Enjoy your penalties, league and league cups, Ronaldo��
real course is behind them
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by Topmaike007(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2019
jelel6:

You can see I also predicted Ajax vs Spurs assuming Spurs eventually knocks out City today. That's the only scenario I see City not reaching the final. Since Spurs are a better team than Juventus in my opinion, then obviously, City are a better side than Juventus anyday anytime.

I'm telling you that Man city would have beaten Juve if they had met.

As for Ajax, no same person after seeing what they did to Madrid and Juventus will tell you that they are not a great side. But don't let that deceive you into equating them with or above Man city. Man city play very similar passing football style as Ajax but with vastly better players.

I'll tell you that, when it really matters, Only Liverpool have been able to match City punch for punch in the last two years and beat them. But Liverpool are a different beast to Ajax. Lyon found a way this season but the stakes are higher now.

Lemme tell you what I believe will happen. IF the semi final is eventually City Vs Ajax, the score line is going to be one-sided over two legs. I'm pretty sure of that.
final is Ajax vs Liverpool

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by francdec4(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2019
Loud it sister, some are at the back seat.

stephleena:
There's only one GOAT,the merciless Messi..!
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by Viking007(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2019
I think I'm slowly getting to understand what it means to support a player or club. cheesy I've been very sad since last night. The last time I felt such pain over football was the day I lost 50k and that was many years ago. Sad. sad

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by jelel6: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2019
LordAdamX:

If the board doesn't sack him, CR7 should sharperly make his way to PSG. Personally, I wouldn't watch their games next year if he stays. I like my sanity.

Dude is an old man. Expecting exciting, free flowing football that blow opponents away is like trying to extract water from a stone.

Give Guardiola this same team and he'd transform Bentacur to de Bruyne, Kean to Jesus. Or do you think Gundogan is better than Can? Mendy and Sandro? What about the attack, Sterling vs Dybala? Silva vs Fede?

-Lord

Oh bro, your comparisons where just hilarious. I won't say anything about Ronaldo, however, the only juventus player I can see getting sufficient game time in the City team is Pjanic.

If Bentacur is on the juve bench then he'd be on the stands at Man city. Kean is Judas not Jesus grin. Mendy is injured. I like Sandro. But Mendy is the better attacker between the two. Emre Can? Better than Gundogan? Nah. Besides, Gundogan is second choice at City. And which of the Silvas you talking about lipsrsealed?

Dybala Vs Sterling? Nah. We are talking this season abi? A more better and fairer comparison will be Ronaldo Vs Sterling. I mean, apart from being a penalty box poacher who actually scores goals, what has Ronaldo got on Sterling at the moment?

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by LordAdamX: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2019
Topmaike007:
[s]how will Cr7 be feeling like he gave us the champions league single handedly when we have better player who worked well to earn it the likes of modric, Bale, Benzema,marcelo Even Asensio will not be put out and many more players including keylord Navasave,and all what I am hearing is Cr7 is the one carrying Madrid[/s]

Keep wailing and trolling. You have your opportunity. Use it as you please.

I can't be bothered. CR7 fans have had to deal with worse.

-Lord
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by Teeklef(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2019
babakb:

E pain am
No be matter of pain, always use ur head before u post online.
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by LordAdamX: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2019
andrew444:
[s]

Bro juventus has been good before Cr7 and still good with Cr7 ,stop putting blames on all this players because they have been kicked out of the champions league

Is it not the same juventus that was cheated against Madrid in the semi final last season ?

Cr7 can make his way to psg and win ligue 1 ,if you think he will win champions league there then you are the biggest dreamer .

Neymar will never play second fiddle to Cr7 at psg

Juventus will not allow Cr7 go

There is still next season or more to come ,if he don't win the champions league he can enjoy winning Seria A after all he has achieved a lot

Save your self the stress bro ,you have been blaming juventus players for no reason

So you now know guardiola is important ,you would have said zidane will use this juventus team to win this champions league.

Shebi una say na only Ronaldo dey carry juve? Now you have look for a bonucci Alex Sandro and co to blame ,I know you as a Madrid fan ,stop being sentimental because you are a Cr7 fan boy[/s]

Go f*ck yourself!

Where's Chiellini? Where's Mandzukic? Where's Dybala? Where's Costa? Where's Benatia? Where's Pirlo? Where's Marchisio?

Are Bonucci and Sandro the same players they were?

This is not the same team.

If that team played yesterday as well as the Juve class 2016/2017, they wouldn't concede those three silly goals after all the heroics by Szcezny and co. But you only want to troll, so I really don't give a sh*t if you want to use your brain or not. Have fun!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2019
Kingsboy96:

He dominated the same UCL 3 times back to back,that alone your midget cannot over come that even if he stays in the same barca for 10 more years.
Juve played woefully this season, even a lady knows that....Put messi in place of Cr7 in Juve tonight and you expect the WORSE ever...
Nothing much expected to happen to Cr7,because nigga ain't afraid of challenges.... Watch out for next UCl
I know if the midfield is crap, Messi drops deep to provide. Funny how you can compare Messi and modric but not cr7 in the midfield. Please wake me up when Ronaldo wins 2 trebles

4 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by andrew444(m): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2019
LordAdamX:

Go f*ck yourself!

Where's Chiellini? Where's Mandzukic? Where's Dybala? Where's Costa? Where's Benatia? Where's Pirlo? Where's Marchisio?

Are Bonucci and Sandro the same players they were?

This is not the same team.

If that team played yesterday as well as the Juve class 2016/2017, they wouldn't concede those three silly goals after all the heroics by Szcezny and co. But you only want to troll, so I really don't give a sh*t if you want to use your brain or not. Have fun!

-Lord

No need to be pained bro

The truth is bitter

Ronaldo ass licker

Lord stupid

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by LordAdamX: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2019
jelel6:

Oh bro, your comparisons where just hilarious. I won't say anything about Ronaldo, however, the only juventus player I can see getting sufficient game time in the City team is Pjanic.

If Bentacur is on the juve bench then he'd be on the stands at Man city. Kean is Judas not Jesus grin. Mendy is injured. I like Sandro. But Mendy is the better attacker between the two. Emre Can? Better than Gundogan? Nah. Besides, Gundogan is second choice at City. And which of the Silvas you talking about lipsrsealed?

Dybala Vs Sterling? Nah. We are talking this season abi? A more better and fairer comparison will be Ronaldo Vs Sterling. I mean, apart from being a penalty box poacher who actually scores goals, what has Ronaldo got on Sterling at the moment?

I'm not even going to debate you. My point is if those Man City players played under Allegri, they'd play like sh*t. And if the Juve players played under Pep, they'd play a more exciting, fluidic football.

The raw material is there. The processing is the issue.

-Lord
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by Topmaike007(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2019
LordAdamX:

Keep wailing and trolling. You have your opportunity. Use it as you please.

I can't be bothered. CR7 fans have had to deal with worse.

-Lord
your cup of tea

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019 / Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.