Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 (59420 Views)

Ajax Amsterdam Vs Juventus: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 1) On 10th April 2019 / Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by darkelf: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
fowlyansh181:
he doesn’t need to go to any other club to prove nothing, Messi is so good Barça realizes how indespemsable he is , but what did real Madrid do to the so called champion of theirs?

The money Rinaldo demanded was too much for any team to pay even Barca. If messi had demanded such amt, I doubt barca would have agreed
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by mknigeriagreat: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
samsam2019:
when the same players were laying chances at his feet to score they weren't useless.

When they were feeding him against Atletico to score they were not useless

But when they all flopped together including your Ronaldo, suddenly it's their fault and not his. It's not as if your tap in merchant can create a goal for himself all by himself by scoring goals like Messi

Nonsense. Same players has won the league and Coppa Italia without him last season. This season they have been knocked out of Coppa already and now champions League. Truth is;, he hasn't improved them, he made them worse

And this season he has won every single league game he played and they lost the two he didnt play. This same season the team he left became a third class team. Do you guys know how many players played those champions league final and are not around anymore? They are just simply lazy...

5 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by KingWarri: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
How long we gooooo till the end of the road...

Juve goodbye goodbye
tin ton tin
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by Flashh: 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ajax kicked cry baby Ronaldo, outta UCL. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
oshe11:
Na so

Na Barca get the Title and Messi Owns the World Bestgrin

No Greater Joy than seeing Man U and Ronaldo exit the UCL at the same time
I hope u know Liverpool and probably man city still de Champions League...de is no guarantee dat Barça will win it...

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by coolie1: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

No I thought he can do it in any team , Nonsense
yes he can, they need a better manager, he defends a lot if you watch well ajax with no experience totally outplayed juve with that much quality, Ronaldo tried since when they got out of the group stage he has been the only one scoring till this stage, if you watch well juve have not been playing well this season, they need a new attacking manager
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
i once said that CR7 was a failure, and unless he wins the Champions league with Juve, he will remain just that (and a FAILED €100M gamble for Juve)... even without the clown, Juve could at least reach the Champions league final!!!!

take away penalties, how many goal did he score this year?!......... exactly!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by HenryInno1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
ricon:
When a whole relies on a single player. Shame on Juventus. Moise is just over rated, he needs alot of experience same as other tired legs.
Who are they relying on?
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by namiji2598: 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
for them to knock out Real Madrid and Juventus, they deserve all the praise and hopefully the UCL title
carry the trophy give them na,,,abi u forget the short dwarf
Messi for UCL and Balon'or

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
pat077:
he's a bad looser
is dee any rule dat says he shd shake hands with dem...u guys shd leave him....he is not d ist to do dat

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
coolie1:
yes he can, they need a better manager, he defends a lot if you watch well ajax with no experience totally outplayed juve with that much quality, Ronaldo tried since when they got out of the group stage he has been the only one scoring till this stage, if you watch well juve have not been playing well this season, they need a new attacking manager
What Ronaldo faced today, Messi has been facing it for 3 years. People need to understand that football is a team sport

11 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by LordAdamX: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
COOL10:
Juventus have been dominating Italy and doing very well in the UCL even before Ronaldo arrived. So anybody blaming Juve players apart from Ronaldo is obviously very biased and doesn't know shiit about football.

Stop typing nonsense.

What do you mean by doing well? Juventus have been scrapping by in UCL heavily relying on defensive solidity to go through.

This year, their defense has been crap. Bonucci is a shadow of his former self. Benatia and Barzagli don't make the bench even. And in the two legs of this tie Chiellini didn't start.

This tie ended 3:2 in favor of Ajax. Ronaldo scored both Juventus goals. Juve were unlucky for the first two Ajax goals.

And let's not talk about Dybala. 25+ goals last year, less than 10 this year. Mandzukic not available. Costa, not available. CR7 carried the attack on his shoulder and if the defense was vintage Juve, they'd have held their own.

So unless you follow Juventus throughout this season, shut your trap!

-Lord

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by patomberekpe(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
C7 must be on suicide watch, he has failed juventus because he was bought for the Champion league,
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
namiji2598:
carry the trophy give them na,,,abi u forget the short dwarf
Messi for UCL and Balon'or
yes oh - that guy na killer ... except when he wear Argentina jersey though

4 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by guywitzerogal(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
D way Madrid will b looking at Juventus after 112 million euros

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by projet: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
[quote author=Ubdavis post=77603383][/quote]

Madrid were in tatters when Ajax knocked them,they still are till now,meanwhile Madrid were 3Times defending champ so don't compare Madrid and school boiz juve
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by PythonAmaka: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

And this season he has won every single league game he played and they lost the two he didnt play. This same season the team he left became a third class team. Do you guys know how many players played those champions league final and are not around anymore? They are just simply lazy...
Mumu talk. Ronaldo was equally lazy until Bale was brought to win the Champions league for Madrid.

-python amaka

10 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by namiji2598: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
yes oh - that guy na killer ... except when he wear Argentina jersey though
I swear
but I wish he could have won the world cup with them...man united thought de Gea was good only for Messi to prove otherwise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by Justinba1997(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
he who laugh last laugh the best ajax all the way

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by Kyrx(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
drey076:

Please make it 21 days
shocked

Kuku kee me na
Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by projet: 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
all I know is any club that go through between Barcelona and Liverpool wins this year champions league.Mark my words

5 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by LordAdamX: 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
guywitzerogal:
D way Madrid will b looking at Juventus after 112 million euros

They got their money's worth.

Take away CR7's goals and they'd have been out since RO16.

Most of you fuming here don't watch Juve's matches in the league. The point gap is flattering. Juventus has played only two good games all season. MU first leg. And ATH second leg. All other games have been a sh*tshow.

This year, Juventus has been abject. Watching them play even against mid table teams is like watching paint dry. Hopefully Allegri gets the sack. He has done his best for the club, but he can't offer anything better.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by PythonAmaka: 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
LordAdamX:

Stop typing nonsense.

What do you mean by doing well? Juventus have been scrapping by in UCL heavily relying on defensive solidity to go through.

This year, their defense has been crap. Bonucci is a shadow of his former self. Benatia and Barzagli don't make the bench even. And in the two legs of this tie Chiellini didn't start.

This tie ended 3:2 in favor of Ajax. Ronaldo scored both Juventus goals. Juve were unlucky for the first two Ajax goals.

And let's not talk about Dybala. 25+ goals last year, less than 10 this year. Mandzukic not available. Costa, not available. CR7 carried the attack on his shoulder and if the defense was vintage Juve, they'd have held their own.

-Lord
Ronaldo plastic fan grin
Ronaldo was a ghost in Madrid until Bale came in to win Madrid the Champions league.

-python amaka

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by LesbianBoy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
I can see Barcelona fans celebrating because Ronaldo and juventus are out.

If Messi and Barcelona wins the Champions League....

I will stop watching football! I mean it!

I am tipping Man City (if they go through tomorrow) or Liverpool to win it! Mark my words!

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by fowlyansh181(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
darkelf:

The money Rinaldo demanded was too much for any team to pay even Barca. If messi had demanded such amt, I doubt barca would have agreed
Barca will pay any amount Messi demands!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
LordAdamX:

Stop typing nonsense.

-Lord
[/s]

Arrant nonsense. If Ronaldo had scored an hat trick again tonight to remove Ajax all those bonucci, mandzukic blab would not have come up. You Ronaldo asslickers would have been shouting goat, ororo all over the thread as if football is a one man sport. Now he has been humbled you remember there are people playing defense. Did you people praise benardeschi that assisted Ronaldo and won the final penalty against athletico? No it was ororo this, ororo that. I'm so glad the over hyped buffoon has been humbled and eliminated. Majority of Man U fans would have migrated to Juve to lick his ass had he qualified after their loss at camp nou. As it stays we will rest from you Ronaldo fan boys and watch entertaining football. I don't care who wins it (Champions league). My joy is that Ronaldo and Man U were removed same time

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by Zzyy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Heya ..... ororo better luck next time grin

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by LordAdamX: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Ronaldo plastic fan grin
Ronsldo was a ghost in Madrid until Bale came in to win Madrid the Champions league.

-python amaka

Continue trolling. Na una turn!

I'd have done the same if Juve went through and Barca didn't.

No hard feelings. Na Messi get Ballon D'Or this year, except Man City wins the CL.

Next year, we try again.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 by ominilongest(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
One thing I know for sure is both Ronaldo and juventus missed each Other badly.....
For how many seasons now Ronaldo Don dey collect highest goal scorer In the champions league make e give Messi chance too grin e no easy
We will come back strong next season
Team cr7
Original GOAT kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019 / Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.