Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Trade US Stocks (google,facebook,apple,uber Etc) In Naira & As A Nigerian - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trade US Stocks (google,facebook,apple,uber Etc) In Naira & As A Nigerian (1039 Views)

My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Us Stocks Pick Alert / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trade US Stocks (google,facebook,apple,uber Etc) In Naira & As A Nigerian by tommieen: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2019
So i am curious, if a mobile app that allows you buy/sell hundreds of US Securities (US Stocks, US Bonds ) from the tap of a button existed..

An app that allows you participate in the Uber, Airbnb IPO's or buy shares of Google,Apple, Facebook or pretty much any US company you're interested in and the app allows you

- Buy these Stocks using your Naira debit card & also allows you get paid in Naira when you sell. All the FX jazz like conversions from Naira to Dollar taken care for you.

- Also US Tax filings and the maintenance of your brokerage account taken care for you.

With a minimum account opening balance of $50 and a $10 maintenance fee yearly.

Would you use such an application?
Re: Trade US Stocks (google,facebook,apple,uber Etc) In Naira & As A Nigerian by cermie1: 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
How do one trade in stock market..?
Re: Trade US Stocks (google,facebook,apple,uber Etc) In Naira & As A Nigerian by nopoverty(m): 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Give me the site

(1) (Reply)

Quick Info On Darrols & Prudent Farms / I Only Wanted To Invest 70k, People That Contacted Wanted To Scam Me! / When Best To Buy And Sell Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.