Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

I Shopped I Still Earned - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Shopped I Still Earned (938 Views)

Why Waste Your Hard-earned Money Buying Crypto When You Can Get It For FREE? / Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? / How I Earned #104,500 In A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Shopped I Still Earned by uobimba(m): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Is it possible to walk into a shop in this country, Nigeria, shop for your daily needs and still get paid as others shop after you? Yes is the answer though it sounds too real to be true. The good thing is that it is not an online shop where you can be scammed but a shopping mall like spar and shoprite and you only shop for to qualify for this. Many are not aware of this and so they buy and walk away while others begins the journey of financial freedom from there because of their organised package of residual income. The shop is in different states of Nigeria though not all as they as they are still expanding and gaining ground, it is still new and is a good ground to join because the earlier the better. Others who will be shopping after you becomes your workers that pay you whether you know them or not. All you need to do is to call or whats app the number you see below for directive on how to go about it and details with respect to the different locations
Re: I Shopped I Still Earned by uobimba(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2019
One good thing about shopping in this shop is that you only shop once to drop your account number for your daily alert as others shop after you. just call or whats app for details. i am always available
Re: I Shopped I Still Earned by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2019
Re: I Shopped I Still Earned by uobimba(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2019
IF YOU ARE PRIVILEGED TO BE IN PORT HARCOURT, WE CAN SEE ONE ON ONE. WE SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN SHOP ONCE AND GETTING ALERTS AS OTHERS SHOP AFTER YOU. IF YOU ARE NOT IN PORT HARCOURT, NO PROBLEMS, THIS IS A COMPUTER AGE, I CAN FOLLOW YOU UP ON WHATS APP TO ENSURE THAT AS YOU SHOP, OTHERS SHOP AFTER YOU FOR YOUR DAILY ALERT
Re: I Shopped I Still Earned by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
uobimba:
IF YOU ARE PRIVILEGED TO BE IN PORT HARCOURT, WE CAN SEE ONE ON ONE. WE SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN SHOP ONCE AND GETTING ALERTS AS OTHERS SHOP AFTER YOU. IF YOU ARE NOT IN PORT HARCOURT, NO PROBLEMS, THIS IS A COMPUTER AGE, I CAN FOLLOW YOU UP ON WHATS APP TO ENSURE THAT AS YOU SHOP, OTHERS SHOP AFTER YOU FOR YOUR DAILY ALERT

You haven't dropped your number like you said.
Re: I Shopped I Still Earned by uobimba(m): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
my number is zero seven zero three four five one eight two zero two. it also on my signature, the foot note of my posts. sorry for delays. am avoiding being banned for placing number.
Re: I Shopped I Still Earned by uobimba(m): 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mysteriouz:

You haven't dropped your number like you said.
zero seven zero three four five one eight two zero two
Re: I Shopped I Still Earned by samtiyelov1(m): 5:21am On Apr 25, 2019
O8030760691

(1) (Reply)

Are You Really Looking To Invest? Something Big Is Here / Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model / Surevibez Income Review Scam Or Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.