Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame (21993 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by gosmoney(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
Abrahamdgreat:
She that her head is already far up her arse undecided
if dem no talk na people like una go say celebrity keep mute on d current situation happening in d country dem dey talk nw na wahala for una again watin person go do wey go suit una
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by spirul77: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
dis one hear say omotola talk,she wan still do "notice me"
will you gerarahere before I slap you..?

Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by spirul77: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
I just dey vex
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by SocialJustice: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
teresafaith:
Wetin diswan dey yarn
Hardship has driven you insane.
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by RexTramadol1: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
Lol which government?

The ones wey no know where shame dey
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
teresafaith:
Wetin diswan dey yarn
The truth!!!
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by ClearFlair: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
What is this idiot saying. Take your frustrations to Atiku and OBJs doorsteps. They are the origin of your troubles. Mumu
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by Aboguede(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
If u think Nigeria is bad, u re just unexposed.

Na only mentality problem.
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by Acidosis(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
God bless you ma'am.
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by naijajobx: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Heheheehehe. Well we all talk .we arent ready yet to take actions. Even when our african counterparts are protesting for severala for bad government to step down. We always put ours on twitter
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
lilbest4:
Why does this idiotic whóre think her opinion counts?
These are the same foóls that kept mute before and during election and most probably never voted is it now that they've won you want to talk rubbish?
Your mother is a wh.ore. Child of rape. Idiat.
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
And what has the government done to mop the money off circulation . . . . What does this lady do for a living to start with
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by Kingspin(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
Those fool no get shame at all. Elite idiots
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by Tekzyflex(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
Even the rich and mighty are complaining....
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by Segol: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
yes
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by magicminister: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
teresafaith:
Wetin diswan dey yarn

Focus on the message. She’s right. She’s rich and has no business empathizing with poor masses like you but she’s lent her voice for the betterment of people like you. Be thankful!
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by Karemarealty288(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
lilbest4:
Why does this idiotic whóre think her opinion counts?
These are the same foóls that kept mute before and during election and most probably never voted is it now that they've won you want to talk rubbish?

Copy copy.. cheesy grin as Omotola don talk make she talk too.. grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by dshort12: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
she s kinda right this time.......There was a ZOO�
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by Stebrex(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
Laura Ikeji who shared her thought on the current state of Nigeria on Instagram, stated that our government should bury their head in shame.

Laura Ikeji who decried the invasion of privacy by security officials, depression, no money in circulation, no good roads and electricity, said our government should bury their head in shame for not trying to fix this. Her post came with the caption '

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/15/our-government-should-bury-their-head-in-shame-laura-ikeji/

Aunty well done oh!
E be like say you no know say Nigeria government no get head at all abi?
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by sweetilicious(f): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
I don't believe in Nigeria anymore.Not with the current state of things in this country.

Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by Pesuzok(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
tribalistseun:
she dey yarn sey your mumuu don too much
After election don pass
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by enemyofprogress: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
Next level don reach her side too, I think sey na only mynd44 and co dey feel am
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by mathinips(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
The fear of SARS is wisdom
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by Studyinchina200(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
I don’t pity Nigerians,I mean the ones back home.

They are used to suffering and smiling.
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
You can type cos your sister has made some money for you. Have you done anything good to support this 9ja in anyway other than to show off? Comot for my front. Good riddance to yeye show show woman.
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by jimcaddy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Next Level tinz... Sai Baba till 2023...
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by Neoteny(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
How come in the same Nigeria your sister, a mere blogger, was able to become a multimillionaire to the extent she moved the entire noisy ikeji clan to Banana Island; Linda whose son has a Bentley, and from whom you freeloaded to your current station of showing off and claiming you don't wear the same clothes twice?
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by nicshanz: 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Is she not among those that the politician and so call leader is ejaculating on....#epa wey she be!!!!....abeg laura iketa, park well!
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by Anonymous4: 1:06am On Apr 16, 2019
Amuocha:
Useless APC government
God will surely punish all leaders responsible for our backwardness embarassed

Amen.. I am a mid 90's boy but I know if the past government should be like APC this country won't be like this.. imagine a candidate that can feed the whole nation for 100years still contesting. Africans entirely we don't have sense
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 16, 2019
omoiyalayi:

Na Laura ikeja

Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay / Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Daughter As She Turns One / I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa