Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame (22004 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by pacespot(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2019
but why are Nigerian celebrities now coming out to speak against this government, would they have done this if atiku had clinched the power? just thinking out loud.

though I'm not happy with the current situation in the country, but if you think the blame of the current hardship in the country rests with only the government, then you better rethink your thinking, people of this country contribute most to their own hardship, they just want quick wealth by all means. hardly could you do business with anyone in Nigeria today without you regretting, so how do you blame government for Nigerians' own unscrupulous ways of thinking. government is just a reflection of people.
Re: Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame by meobizy(f): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Make this Ikeji sister no talk pass her level.
This is what people did in the military era that they ended up missing.
It is until a true civilian like GEJ enters power that I can rant again.
I dey fear these military men in civilian clothing.
Any Nairalander who believes otherwise should open a Twitter, Facebook or similar account with their personal details and speak ill of the government in power.
I dare you cowards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa / Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer / Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.