Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos (27623 Views)

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo / Man Caught Stealing Panties In Benin Days After Oba’s Warning. Photos / Man Stealing Female Panties In Imo Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
A young man was mobbed after he was nabbed for steal female panties in Anambra State. According to reports, the suspect identified as Umeh Ifeanyi from Awalasi Uga - went to Ezinifite area to steal some pants, female underwear for reasons best known to him but was caught in the process.

The suspect was stripped off his clothes, beaten by the community youths as they paraded him in public.

This is coming months after an angry mob descended on a man who was caught stealing panties and bras among other items in Anambra state.

The young man was apprehended with the stolen items in Azia, Ihiala local government area and was beaten mercilessly by the villagers.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/man-mobbed-after-being-nabbed-with-stolen-pant-in-anambra.html

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by JasonScoolari: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Please ladies, if you hear your name, come and check if it's yours.

-Divay22
-Folly22
-Sweetillicious
-Adeola25
-MariaLavina
-Mariangeles
-Wiseandtrue
-Evablizin
-Ladyhippolyta88
-meeorlah
-Siobhanmeadow

We the Pant Catcher's Association of Nigeria (PCAN) do call on the ladies to remain calm as we've the situation under control and also advise you all to spread your pants without any fear. We are here to save them.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by SageMK: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
Oh Naija. sad

I can't believe just one dirty pant can ruin a man's life.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by Divay22(f): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:

-Divay22
-Folly22
-Sweetillicious
-Adeola25
-MarianLavina
-Mariangeles
-Wiseandtrue

We the Pant Catcher's Association of Nigeria (PCAN) do call on the ladies to remain calm as we've the situation under control and also advise you all to spread your spread your pants without any fear. We are here to save them.
Not mine grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by JasonScoolari: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
Divay22:

Not mine grin
SAVED!!!

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:

-Divay22
-Folly22
-Sweetillicious
-Adeola25
-MarianLavina
-Mariangeles
-Wiseandtrue

We the Pant Catcher's Association of Nigeria (PCAN) do call on the ladies to remain calm as we've the situation under control and also advise you all to spread your pants without any fear. We are here to save them.
Noooooo biko grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by JasonScoolari: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
Noooooo biko grin
SAVED!!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by folly22(f): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:

-Divay22
-Folly22
-Sweetillicious
-Adeola25
-MarianLavina
-Mariangeles
-Wiseandtrue
-Evablizin
-Ladyhippolyta88
-meeorlah
-Siobhanmeadow

My place is too far from there biko

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by JasonScoolari: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
folly22:

My place is too far from there biko
SAVED!!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by markidoo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Are we going to front page, cos pant threads normally make it there

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by Chisaedhor: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
Igbos grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
It is ONLY fools and animals that believe that one pant can buy them mercedes benz!!

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by YomiTee123(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
na wa ooo
people wan buy benz sha
Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by Darksider131: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Lolzz .yahoo men punishing yahoo boy

This is just a joke cool
Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by 5carlos: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Very weird things happening

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by obo389(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
These guys will never learn
Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
So someone cannot buy underwear for his wife or girlfriend again. I used to buy some sexy undies for my wife when I come across some. But since this pant stealing thing I can't try that anymore before illiterates go accuse me wrongly. Too many dumb people in Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by EntreSalary: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
Panty catcher securities agency are really working. Thanks to NASS and FG for doing a very good job....

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by TANID(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
Good For Him
Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by hendrikar: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Everybody wants to make quick money
Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by BlackfireX: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Osun state or Ogun state?
Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by prinsam30: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
I still don't understand this stolen of panties, what's all about this thing, someone should enlighten me abeg
Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by Yinxies(f): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
The panty business
Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
Benz business is closed for him
Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by wakes: 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by pafestula(m): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
But the indomie generations on NL once said there is nothing like rituals and spirituals? Omode o'mogun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by Sultty(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
One minute silence to honor some dumb people's imagination that pant will give you Benz
Re: Man Caught With Stolen Panties In Anambra, Mobbed. Photos by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
WOW shocked shocked shocked

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Child (Video + Photos)

https://www.nairaland.com/5135477/breaking-apostle-johnson-suleman-resurrects

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thief Caught At Federal University, Wukari, Taraba, Tied & Beaten (Photos) / Police Foil Attempted Bank Robbery In Ile-ife Today / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Ondo For Calling Him A Lazy Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.