Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Ambode’s Road & Transport Legacy Being Destroyed Even Before His Exit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode’s Road & Transport Legacy Being Destroyed Even Before His Exit (71397 Views)

Akinwumi Ambode Visits Babajide Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House, Ikeja / Ex-FIRS Boss Nami Approved ₦11bn Payments After His Exit - TheCable / Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ambode’s Road & Transport Legacy Being Destroyed Even Before His Exit by suremanpatriot: 6:38am On Apr 16, 2019
hunger leads to frustration ,frustration to anger,anger to violence and loss of sense . The lagos vigilante blue uniform are not monitorin the assets ,because they need to be fed properly to do the job.

All d billion bilions naira we hear abt fed and state govts used for election is total waste . they should hav shared the billions to feed the youths with good food and good education.
now watin we gain
Re: Ambode’s Road & Transport Legacy Being Destroyed Even Before His Exit by pawsofdikeje(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2019
From onset, I knew it was a waste of funds
Re: Ambode’s Road & Transport Legacy Being Destroyed Even Before His Exit by Ugosample(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2019
Rosskii:

Rwanda is NOT an exception. How many black-run cities have you visited? (Not just in Nigeria). Below is Luanda, Angola:

Looks pretty well-maintained to me!

I have been to OVER 40 Cities and towns in Africa over the course of my life for various reasons (volunteer in the past, business and pleasure etc )

so I know what I'm saying

I have interacted with many many many black people from the Franco phone, Anglophone and even the Arab/Berber ones...
those who know me here know

black man psyche and mentality needs to change so that REAL DEVELOPMENT can come

And they should stop living in squalid conditions and breeding like rats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London / Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.