Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,884 members, 7,824,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life (69049 Views)

Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by madjune(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
LiveByNight:

This is why you fail

The perception the right people have of you is what matters not jobless minimum wage people

The perception dangote has of you is important the perception iya basira has isn't important learn the difference

And please know that dangote will never ask iya basira her opinion of you if he wanted to change your life .

The sooner you learn this you would inturn learn that dangote didn't get where he is by taking people's opinions... Neither did Bezos or Zuckerberg...
How did they select the people they worked with? By their skill set, they looked around for people who had the right skills they needed

This is why smart people know that this nonsense you wrote is irrelevant.. people's opinions of you don't matter because the right people won't hire you because they think you are nice or kind ? No way!!!

They will hire you or do business with you because they are certain you can deliver

Failures always look to people's opinions or over estimate the importance of peoples opinions

People's opinions do not matter at all

Chose your friends.
Don't let people chose you.

When you hang with low life people, all they talk about is gossip and putting one's efforts down.

Stay on your own more. Read more and chase your dreams solo.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

You are contradicting yourself...

One you say Dangote opinion matters then on the other hand you say "people opinion don't matter "

One of laws of power is guard your reputation.

Your reputation is a function of people's collective opinion about you... Lose it, you become vulnerable.

You literally do not comprehend comments

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

People's opinion about you, matter very well.
There is a reason, why they say a good name is better than gold, abi you think they good name they mean is by answering Chukwuka or Olawale.

This is for extremely poor people who will.never amount to anything
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

I understand your line of thinking, in fact, I had this same line if thinking for a long time until I had one of two "fortunate" encounters. My experience has taught me that the opinion people have about you, especially when you are going for a leadership position or being pencilled down for "favour" matters a lot. It doesn't matter if the individual is rich or poor, it only takes two or three people to agree on a snide remark for you to miss out on opportunity.

It takes deep wisdom or hard experience to know this. The opinions of others about you matters ALOT! In every sphere of life the opinion of a select few will go a long way (It can't be everybody).
Man was never made to ignore the rest of mankind, everything works together.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

I understand your line of thinking, in fact, I had this same line if thinking for a long time until I had one of two "fortunate" encounters. My experience has taught me that the opinion people have about you, especially when you are going for a leadership position or being pencilled down for "favour" matters a lot. It doesn't matter if the individual is rich or poor, it only takes two or three people to agree on a snide remark for you to miss out on opportunity.

Bro do not be deceived, again all you did is prove my point

Do you think Trump was elected president of America the most powerful nation in the world because people had good things to say about him? Do you think people liked Trump before he was elected ?

Nooo everyone liked Hilary , everyone said good things about the Clinton's

She lost !!

Stop this poverty mentality

People's opinions do not matter

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Your reputation is a sum total of the various opinions about you. There's absolutely no way you can do away with your reputation (unless you're not normal) hence opinions matter. Don't be shortsighted.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

People's opinion about you, matter very well.
There is a reason, why they say a good name is better than gold, abi you think they good name they mean is by answering Chukwuka or Olawale.

Lol.
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
Your reputation is a sum total of the various opinions about you. There's absolutely no way you can do away with your reputation (unless you're not normal) hence opinions matter. Don't be shortsighted.
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by ecclize: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
Beauty lines... But not all are true infact some of it are not realistic... But he try... But trust me not all ofd those lines are his personal opinon... He plegarise some

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by dederocs(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
Smart head, I like the points he raised.
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Daeylar(f): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
I have to say. I love this.
LiveByNight:

This is why you fail

The perception the right people have of you is what matters not jobless minimum wage people

The perception dangote has of you is important the perception iya basira has isn't important learn the difference

And please know that dangote will never ask iya basira her opinion of you if he wanted to change your life .

The sooner you learn this you would inturn learn that dangote didn't get where he is by taking people's opinions... Neither did Bezos or Zuckerberg...
How did they select the people they worked with? By their skill set, they looked around for people who had the right skills they needed

This is why smart people know that this nonsense you wrote is irrelevant.. people's opinions of you don't matter because the right people won't hire you because they think you are nice or kind ? No way!!!

They will hire you or do business with you because they are certain you can deliver

Failures always look to people's opinions or over estimate the importance of peoples opinions

Trump didn't become e elected ad the president of America which is the most powerful president in the world because people had good things to say about him.

Infact Trump has never really been someone people liked or said nice things about

But today none of you on nairaland not even seen the owner of nairaland will ever be equal to Trump

That's a fact

So keep looking for people to sing praises about you
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Daeylar(f): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
maynia:

What people think about you is not of your business. What is important is what you think about yourself.

Hedonini:

People's 'perceptions' of you don't matter at all. Trust me on that one.

Love this also.
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Zivaharry(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
LiveByNight:

This is why you fail

Trump didn't become e elected ad the president of America which is the most powerful president in the world because people had good things to say about him.

Infact Trump has never really been someone people liked or said nice things about

But today none of you on nairaland not even seen the owner of nairaland will ever be equal to Trump

That's a fact

u have said it all.......when it will happen, it will surely happen....God blesses whom He chooses to bless......He doesnt look at what people say about the person.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Zivaharry(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
LiveByNight:

I agree 100% and that's what I was saying
i always tell my friends to pretend not jux to make people like u......cos there are particular people that love ur kind and they can give all they have got to do biz with you, to work with you......jux be urself...people that like u will always come around.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

they are both important.

Okay.
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Adakintroy: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
LiveByNight:

This is why you fail

That's a fact

Calm down people's opinion count. The guy you quoted was right. You just DE do your own oversabi. Even Christ once asked.." who do men say I am"?

Men in generic. What you consider relevant people may not be ideals of relevant people to others. So let's just leave it simple.let everyone opinion strive. If it's men it's men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Meliaen(f): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
LiveByNight:

This is why you fail

To be honest, when I saw his comment, I thought "what a dumb thing that was". What shook me most was the number of likes. Anyone who lives life based on people's opinions is a typical doormat and will hardly go far in life.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by cobsol(m): 4:46am On Apr 16, 2019
LiveByNight:

This is why you fail

That's a fact

Don't you say ever...
Anybody can be bera that anybody
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
Adakintroy:

Calm down people's opinion count. The guy you quoted was right. You just DE do your own oversabi. Even Christ once asked.." who do men say I am"?

Men in generic. What you consider relevant people may not be ideals of relevant people to others. So let's just leave it simple.let everyone opinion strive. If it's men it's men.
[/s]
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 16, 2019
Meliaen:

To be honest, when I saw his comment, I thought "what a dumb thing that was". What shook me most was the number of likes. Anyone who lives life based on people's opinions is a typical doormat and will hardly go far in life.

My dear Oprah didn't get to where she got to be people saying how nice she was, she got there by creating an interesting talkshow and getting people to come and say nice and terrible things about others or themselves

Where did people's opinions get anyone in life? No where ...Clinton had everyone say nice things about her and terrible things about Trump but Trump still defeated her I wonder why? Lol
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Olulinks(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2019
Fool! I could easily predict what his reply would be. Nairaland rat. Isn't this the same way most of you guys here respond whenever your idol is criticized? What exactly do you do for a living? Do you have any thing attached to your name? Is there anything important or useful to humanity that you are working on? If you know me you will weep for your miserable life. Telling me about Emoney. Tell me about yourself. Slave!
MartinsD12:

It's like you are dumb, people like you will always keep themselves busy with questioning one's wealth than working to improve yourself, it's a shameful mentality, do you even understand the word untraceable e money is the owner of a shipping company, the ceo five stars music is that not traceable, Mike is a club uno owner I mentioned it in my writing, if you don't know what to say shut your miserable mouth up, improve your life rather than question people's wealth, mofo grin
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2019
Acidosis:

While we share the same view, I strongly disagree with your last statement.

If 9 out of 10 people call me a thief, then I'm probably a thief. The opinion of informed people matter a lot.

The other guy was simply typing balderdash using the name of Dangote, Mark, etc.

As per Dangote and the rest, they rely on the opinion of HR and other interview panel to identify a right candidate. If 8 out of 10 panelists say you're not qualified, then you're not.

Saying opinion don't count is like saying opinion polling, surveys and votes don't count. It makes no sense.

Just don't be controlled by people's opinion at all times. That's all.

I concur to an extent and have edited it to the above.

Because, while people should be respected and their opinion well noted; their opinion shouldn't be allowed to navigate or control one's life when it is wrong.

Sometimes, people are impatient to get all the facts about someone before conjuring their own opinion and wouldn't even change the opinion when shown facts that totally disproves it.

From your example, 9 out of 10 people calls you a thief, then you are probably a thief. Granted. But the moment, you chose not to be a thief anymore, the opinion of some of the 9 people about you might remain the same after disproving it severally. At this stage, you just have to disregard their opinion about you, and courageously forge ahead with your new life.
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by bukatyne(f): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
LiveByNight:

My dear Oprah didn't get to where she got to be people saying how nice she was, she got there by creating an interesting talkshow and getting people to come and say nice and terrible things about others or themselves

Where did people's opinions get anyone in life? No where ...Clinton had everyone say nice things about her and terrible things about Trump but Trump still defeated her I wonder why? Lol

Do you know what opinion is?

Who decided Oprah's show was interesting? People.

Trump is a case of like minds gathering and deceiving themselves that they are all that exist.

Who were the people voicing their preference for Hilary? The media and people who couldn't vote.

Did anyone actually interview the people who voted for Trump?
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
bukatyne:

Do you know what opinion is?

Who decided Oprah's show was interesting? People.

Trump is a case of like minds gathering and deceiving themselves that they are all that exist.

Who were the people voicing their preference for Hilary? The media and people who couldn't vote.

Did anyone actually interview the people who voted for Trump?

[/s]
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Meliaen(f): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
LiveByNight:

Lol. Just imagine CR7 giving a hoot about what Messi thinks of him. Besides my dad and probably 2 other people I can't remember for now, Trump and C.Ronaldo are two men I love and admire more than anything else in this world. I don't know if you followed The Apprentice when Trump was the host. Gosh, he has such a big personality!!!!!!! I've not always loved trump, infact I hated him but after the apprentice, what the press said about him, what he said about himself didn't matter anymore. He knew he was hated. That didn't shake him, he even probably enjoyed it. Did you listen to his speech when he won? Gosh that was everything!

Ronaldo, pls don't make me talk about him, I wouldn't be able to finish. He's someone everyone should aspire to be like. Both men are. And they both don't give a eff.
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by pacespot(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2019
and the most important of all:
"what you learn is nothing, what you practise is everything"
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by MKULTRA: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2019
iSlayer2:

People dey nairaland o. Why did you name yourself MKULTRA?
that's classified grin
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Ogaemmy: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2019
boban007:
I WISH I KNEW THIS THINGS EARLY IN LIFE.MY COUSIN'S PARENT WERE VERY POOR HE HAD HIS PRIMARY AND SECONDARY EDUCATION IN THE VILLAGE.AFTER SECONDARY SCHOOL HE CAME TO LAGOS ON HOLIDAY AT OUR AUNTY'S HOUSE AT IKOYI HE CHANGED HIS NAME TO TOKUNBO AND STARTED HUSTLING WHILE WE WERE IN THE UNIVERSITY.HE WAS VERY SOCIABLE HE MIXED WITH HIS NEIGHBOURS AND LIED THAT HE WAS BORN IN AMERICA.HE WAS ALSO A SMART DRESSER AND STARTED BUSINESS EARLY MAKING MONEY FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES.3 YEARS LATER HE JOINED US IN THE UNIVERSITY HE HAD HIS OWN MONEY AND ALSO SETTLING LECTURERS WHENEVER HE WAS NOT AROUND IN SCHOOL.AS AT THEN I DEPENDED ON MY DAD FOR EVERY PENNY AND STILL BELIEVED I WAS BETTER THAN HIM.IN HIS FINAL YEAR IN UNIVERSITY HE HAD BOUGHT 2 LANDED PROPERTIES IN LEKKI.HE HAD SECOND CLASS UPPER THEN THERE WAS NO YAHOO YAHOO.THE REST IS HISTORY.HE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST BOYS IN LEKKI TODAY.FROM GRASS TO GRACE.

Wo.. Please continue the story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.