Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Writers Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Writers Needed (460 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed by Finest4luv1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
Creative SEO writers/copywriters needed ASAP for a long term project..

Inbox me ASAP

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed by Savagedguy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
I'm interested reach me @ simonkelechidigital@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by Teehp(f): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
Finest4luv1:

Inbox me ASAP

I'm interested.

omotoyosihelen@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by winnerr(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
Finest4luv1:

Inbox me ASAP
Here's my email address: jameswinner01@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by TheEnewerome(f): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hello Finest.
I am interested in the copywriting gig as that is my area of speciality. To prove this, one of my copies was taken from facebook and posted here, by someone else, for people to see. Here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/4953383/fiction-work-relating-menstrual-pain

I believe that I am the perfect fit for this job. To find out more about my credibility, contact me on 08097128132 (Whatsapp enabled).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

PS: You can also send me an email on tmtliteraryservices@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by bonnyz: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nurses needed in Uk. Free accommodation, Feeding, refundable ticket, salary very attractive. Send your CV to: nnebonny@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by Flakkie1130(f): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
I am interested. budalefolake@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by Sweetdelight74: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2019
Hello Finest4love1,I recently stumbled into your request for writers.It may be have been long overdue.Just writing to let you know that that if in the future you need a creative writer with keen writing abilities,SEO precision,and timeliness,you can rely on me.
ehigiamujoy@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by ashantemoore(f): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
As a detail-driven freelance writer with more than 9 years of experience developing and producing original keyword-rich contents for a variety of publications, i will be glad to extend my record of writing accomplishments with you if you need a freelance writer who can help with some of your content needs, someone that can be relied upon to create or rewrite unique, compelling and informative articles that will be tailored exactly to your needs. high quality and plagiarism free

I can help you to create customized contents that will be of high quality and plagiarism free, as i take time to research, write, rewrite, fact check, proofread and edit all my writing projects that are subjected to tests for plagiarism, grammar, spelling, and readability.

I can be contacted via my signature so i can share some of the works on my portfolio with you.

(1) (Reply)

Onion @good Price From The North. Nowwww / What's Your Preferred Data Network For Your Online Business / How To Start A POS Business, With Little Money To Earn HUGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.