Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) (45541 Views)

How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / My Visit To The Ancient Esa Cave Iyin Ekiti...with Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by Immorttal: 7:27am On Apr 16, 2019
So Bbsharon you're still travelling. wink
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by Treasure17(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2019
Bbsharon never disappoint. You for enter the cave nah cause you've been fortified. Nice one.
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Treasure17:
Bbsharon never disappoint. You for enter the cave nah cause you've been fortified. Nice one.

Lol...indeed.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Immorttal:
So Bbsharon you're still travelling. wink

Yes yes grin
Olupapparazy1:
To be honest I couldn't get a single fascinating thing about d place.

Whatever rocks your boat smiley

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Seunpaul01:

If I may ask, Why do you feel uncomfortable?

Did the locals say things like unfortunate incidents that have happened to visitors or anyone that has entered the cave.

No they didnt but it's better to be conscious that unfortunate things start in a day.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ayoslimzy:
Nice blog you got

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
come to Anambra. I will take you to ogbunike Cave..

Soon

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hienna:
Keep it up sis... The Ooni of ife is also set to unveil the seven colour water fall.....
He said "i hope the youth would see tourism as a means of enlightening themselves n enriching the land....
Kudos Sis....
But am still afraid to go on one though..�

This is good. Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
wickedtuna:
Fine girl please get a boot or sneakers make something no sting you abeg.

Thank you kiss
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
PerseDew:
Kudos! Just one thing. Do try to wear the appropriate shoes whenever you are on such trips.

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
toyetade:

But she deserves some credit to even undertake any adventure at all. Well done girl. God will keep you.

Thank you smiley
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
geosuzzy:
BB can we be friends?.....I want you to meet my brother as well

Lol...nice
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Celestial777:
Make this girl no go born spirit lass lass
she is too exposed to dem

Says the celestial body grin
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Kayouzka:
Am so proud to have come from ondo state, it a beautiful place

My state too smiley
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
Chibokgame:
The entrance really resemble something,
But where are those cocoyams from?

A farmer that lives by spreads it there away from the scorching sun.
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by geosuzzy(f): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bbsharon:

Lol...nice
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by Immorttal: 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bbsharon:

Yes yes grin

Whatever rocks your boat smiley
you need a very good camera, put that in a budget.
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by SkinnyNigga: 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bbsharon:

Soon
cool
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by kinah(f): 7:58am On Apr 17, 2019
Bbsharon:
I was excited to visit this site because now, this is centred on scientific discovery and archeological research and not just myth and speculations that is well known with most historical sites in Nigeria.

Isarun is a very small town in Ondo State Nigeria, about 24km from the state capital Akure is along the Ilesha-Akure expressway and just 5minutes drive from its neighbouring town Igbara-oke. I can’t say if this is a proper tourist centre though but it is a place for tourists who love adventure(like me) to come visit. The chills and that strange vibe you get to go discover a new place should interest you.

Picture A : Some bush cocoyam at the foot of the cave.

Picture B : Isarun Junction
Read more here:
https://www.demitalks.com/2019/04/15/my-visit-to-the-historical-cave-of-ashes-isaruniho-eleru/

Oh I wish I have been following your thread years back. Would Av love to visit sites with you. Keep it up. Love your boldness
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
kinah:

Oh I wish I have been following your thread years back. Would Av love to visit sites with you. Keep it up. Love your boldness

Thanks. You can send a pm, i have a WhatsApp group for travelers like me.
Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by baddest04: 12:06am On May 15, 2019
Bbsharon:

Lol...nice
bb pls can whatsapp or call 07066634127 i have some stuffs to discuss with u so urgent

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) by toprealman: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2019
Bbsharon:
Ever heard of Cave of Ashes(Iho Eleru) located in the thick forest of ISarun Ondo state?

That was my destination last weekend to go see for myself the historical cave that is said to have held the evidence of the origin of the human race. I must say that the entrance to the cave looks creepy and I was a bit scared, of wild animals and sacred intuitions but on the long run I took a old step and got closer. I particularly like the fact the entrance is open unlike the entrance to the Esa Cave in Ekiti, state.

Picture A : Road that leads to the cave.

Picture B : Entrance to the cave.

https://www.demitalks.com/2019/04/15/my-visit-to-the-historical-cave-of-ashes-isaruniho-eleru/

you seem to like tourism a lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force / Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry / Does An Aeroplane Use Petrol Or Kerosene?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.