Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria (41638 Views)

Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) / Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo / PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by dtrend(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
[quote author=rotadota post=77565142]You remember Mocheddah right, the sensational singer that ruled the airways far back 2009 with her hit then "Komaroll" Well the singer took to her instagram to lament how life is hard living in Nigeria. See what she wrote below:

This is me —

After a goooood cry �, I had to wipe my tears , drink tea , get on the phone and get work done .

40% of my time is spent on the phone talking , I do not wish it so but it is , I’m either talking to staff , a supplier or trying to get logistic companies to “do their job “on time because customers need their orders .. .
Another 40% is spent on the field , in the sun buying materials I would need or on an okada trying to meet up with a delivery, ( I’ll post the picture soon )
The last 20% is what I have left for myself , family and other businesses I run ... .
.It is HARD , I cry , I cry a lot ���.. .
that’s the only way you can survive as a Nigerian business owner ... .
Do not let my Instagram slay pictures deceive you , being an ADULT is HARD work, being an entrepreneur is even HARDER .. .
If you must chop you must work
On the brighter side God rewards hard work ... so you will always reap what you have sewn .. I’m writing this to let someone out there know it’s hard for me too ... but we will survive .. PS- try drinking green tea - it makes it easier.

she b ex-rapper now?
nawo 4 this op
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by dederocs(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nice write up...inspiring.
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by RexTramadol1: 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
Chai
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
Samyj247:
no b mocheda wek show us her breast and pussy one yr like that....this olosho

That was Maheeda not Mocheda
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Samyj247: 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Harlaan007:

mocheda I know what I m saying. I know maheeda she too na ashawo.
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by bengg: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
Help my hustle please

Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Fine petite Mo Cheddah kiss
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
Samyj247:
mocheda I know what I m saying. I know maheeda she too na ashawo.

grin it was leaked from Dr sid or wande coal phone then
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by WebSurfer(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
E no easy at all my sister.

In Erigga voice ---- Baba God day don break, so how e go be. Boys no happy that is why we dey press lappy. If not for the street boys for dey beg.

God bless all my brodas wey dey press for streets. Money must drop.
What nonsense
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Daeylar(f): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ugosample:

rapidly growing population is NEVER AN ADVANTAGE

Why do you say so?
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Krafty006: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Entrepreneurs are the real hustlers ......Check my siggy , I have something interesting
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Samyj247: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
Harlaan007:

2010/2011
news2.onlinenigeria.com/latest-addition/113650-naked-photo-of-nigerian-singer-mo-cheddah-leaks-on-the-internet.

teealimodels./2011/10/11/picture-mo-cheddah-posted-nude-picture-of-herself-to-eldee-but-surfaced-to-fans-true-or-false/

Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Samyj247: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
PRESENTATION:

grin it was leaked from Dr sid or wande coal phone then
yah u remember....

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
E no easy at all my sister.

In Erigga voice ---- Baba God day don break, so how e go be. Boys no happy that is why we dey press lappy. If not for the street boys for dey beg.

God bless all my brodas wey dey press for streets. Money must drop.
grin
Man be running away from calling reunion cos friends looking up to me back then had it easy with life most of them are from extremely rich backgrounds though.
Las las all of us go dey alright sha
#legithustler cool

Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
Samyj247:

Chai. Epp my ministry and send am make I view too abeg.
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by chibuzorAbia: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
erosimo:
Hello everyone,
can't we start a movement of 10 million youth protest here on nairaland because the future of this country is blurring and life is so hard for people.

Joker! If you like gather 30 million, not much will change. Nigeria does not have the resources to give 10million youths jobs and the future they want.

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Legendguru: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
mimilogistics:
I think it is time all Nigerian young people unite and stage mass nationwide protest to let the people in leadership know that they are not doing well, if not they will be thinking that they are performing excellently with the psychophants around them singing their praises and never telling them people's wailings cry

Nigeria's population supposed to be a great advantage to growing Nigeria's economy but it is becoming a curse with rising insecurity and youth unemployment and underemployment cry

we do ours on.twitter bro . just like those fake american wanna be G. they will be beefing on twitter.with all due respect the real ones handles theirs like a killa
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Samyj247: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Chai. Epp my ministry and send am make I view too abeg.
see am 2010/11 news e full internet that time

Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by victorian(f): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hard work with strategic workable plans pays

She is now in the real world.

It's not easy been an entrepreneur but God is our backup!

Thank you Lord!
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by don4real18(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
rotadota:

On the brighter side God rewards hard work ... so you will always reap what you have sewn .. I’m writing this to let someone out there know it’s hard for me too ... but we will survive .. PS- try drinking green tea - it makes it easier.

http://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/ex-singer-mocheddah-cries-about-how.html?m=1

Sown
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by erosimo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Joker! If you like gather 30 million, not much will change. Nigeria does not have the resources to give 10million youths jobs and the future they want.

I understand you bro, but we need a serious movement to really put these assholes on their toes otherwise they will be taking us for granted while the life their lots are getting better
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Gabson001(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Was enjoying the story, until she mentioned green tea, i con knw say na part of the struggle to survive.. Advert too de fetch money

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Truthbites: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Don't say joker. What u have said is annoying. Didn't Buhari kill 10 million jobs? He must bring back d jobs..otherwise 50 million youths will gather n demand for their jobs and rights. Too much suffering in d land

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by mistyebby(f): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
don4real18:

Sown

I think she wrote that on purpose. You care to know what her present hustle is about?
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
Arizonaaddict1:
amen boss Ogun kill any nairalander wey curse any street clean hustler with no +

Nasoo my gee.
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by sweetilicious(f): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
After I became a sole proprietor for 3months,I understood that business was not for the faint hearted.I made money but I kissed stress a lot.God blessed me.

2 Likes

Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Olulinks(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Abeg remind me my sister, wetin dem carry give Waje for her cry? Nor be na so so consolation she get from una? Me I nor too current abeg yearn me more.
NobleAngell:
There's a popular adage which says that, "when someone dances and gets rewards, if another does same, he will get the beating of his life".

Shebi Waje cried her own, and people came to her rescue. You sef wants to try your luck.
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by taiwolomo1: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
Samyj247:
No b moheeda o
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Samyj247:
see am 2010/11 news e full internet that time

Oshey boss man cool

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Judybash93(m): 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ugosample:

rapidly growing population is NEVER AN ADVANTAGE

In the long run, it has an advantage depending on the government's investment
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
mimilogistics:
I think it is time all Nigerian young people unite and stage mass nationwide protest to let the people in leadership know that they are not doing well, if not they will be thinking that they are performing excellently with the psychophants around them singing their praises and never telling them people's wailings cry

Nigeria's population supposed to be a great advantage to growing Nigeria's economy but it is becoming a curse with rising insecurity and youth unemployment and underemployment cry

This is true...but we have our own work to do too. Imagine if we only bought Nigerian made goods, instead of always buying foreign made goods (and making someone in another country rich), there would be a growth in the number of young legitimate millionaires in the country...from the fashion industry to the agric industry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) / Edgar Obi Is Dapper In New Photos / Segun Arinze's Hideous Makeover Transformation On Movie Set [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.