Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria (41643 Views)

Dr Dre Daughter,38, Is Living Out Of A Car Despite Begging Help From Father(Pix) / Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo / PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
erosimo:
Hello everyone,
can't we start a movement of 10 million youth protest here on nairaland because the future of this country is blurring and life is so hard for people.
Ten million youths, when the active members of this forum are not up to 200,000?
Lol.
This forum has no impact in the real world.
If we disregard the amount of spammers who open hundreds of accounts daily the remaining number lock themselves up at home and do nothing but nag online.
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
I hope she’ll stay a supportive wife and not send nudes to entertainers and sugar daddies.
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by erosimo(m): 12:11am On Apr 16, 2019
meobizy:

Ten million youths, when the active members of this forum are not up to 200,000?
Lol.
This forum has no impact in the real world.
If we disregard the amount of spammers who open hundreds of accounts daily the remaining number lock themselves up at home and do nothing but nag online.

bro, you have a point but if we start from here other social media outlets may likely join since it's a movement
We need to start from somewhere
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 12:13am On Apr 16, 2019
kay29000:

This is true...but we have our own work to do too. Imagine if we only bought Nigerian made goods, instead of always buying foreign made goods (and making someone in another country rich), there would be a growth in the number of young legitimate millionaires in the country...from the fashion industry to the agric industry.

If wishes were horses...

Goodluck convincing a nation with the highest proportion of poor people to purchase goods made in a place without constant electricity when there are alternatives that are considerably cheaper.

Economics not emotions...
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by willyjacs(m): 1:43am On Apr 16, 2019
NORSYK:
sown or sewn?
Google poll: You reap what you sew: 17,100,000 You reap what you sow: 3,200,000

it's a common error worldwide sha.
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 2:12am On Apr 16, 2019
Judybash93:

In the long run, it has an advantage depending on the government's investment

it's NEVER AN ADVANTAGE
That is why govt all over the world from China to India etc put policies in place to curb /control it
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Judybash93(m): 3:00am On Apr 16, 2019
Ugosample:

it's NEVER AN ADVANTAGE
That is why govt all over the world from China to India etc put policies in place to curb /control it

I'm currently in China and they've scrapped the one child policy in favour or two or more due to the unbalanced population. It's not advisable to have an uncontrolled high population but a youthful population will do no harm if the government invests in the youth unlike our dear country Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by chibuzorAbia: 3:52am On Apr 16, 2019
Truthbites:

Don't say joker. What u have said is annoying. Didn't Buhari kill 10 million jobs? He must bring back d jobs..otherwise 50 million youths will gather n demand for their jobs and rights. Too much suffering in d land

Buhari killed 10 million jobs? Where were those jobs? Which industry and sector? And where were the jobs located geographically? You better stop fooling yourself. Go to maternity hospitals and clinics around the country and see the gigantic number of babies you are producing, then ask yourself in 20 years time who will employ these children?
Go home and ask your parents what plan they had for you when they brought you to the world.
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by chibuzorAbia: 3:57am On Apr 16, 2019
Judybash93:

I'm currently in China and they've scrapped the one child policy in favour or two or more due to the unbalanced population. It's not advisable to have an uncontrolled high population but a youthful population will do no harm if the government invests in the youth unlike our dear country Nigeria

And Nigeria is China abi?

Keep deceiving yourself. 95% of children born in Africa are born to 2 irresponsible adults having sex for fun especially these wretched men. Go and ask what plans parents have for the tens of millions of children being born in Nigeria every year.

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 4:00am On Apr 16, 2019
Judybash93:

they have stopped it because the culture of having a few children has been incorporates in China after practicing it for three and a half decades, hence the law is obsolete
I know they repealed it less than 5 years back

How many Chinese men have 5 kids for example

A country with.SO MANY YOING PEOPLE is a dangerous country

that's what makes the middle east dangerous

the population pyramid has to he balanced

having the base (0-18) disproportionate bigger than the rest increases the dependency ratio to unbearable levels (need I say more, Nigeria undecided every worker has on average 5 dependants on his neck /her neck)

And with that high dependency ratio
poverty is the portion of that country

so, I repeat, a RAPIDLY growing population is NEVER AN advantage

a growing population is good, but not NIGERIA type of rapid growth.

2 Likes

Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by chibuzorAbia: 4:01am On Apr 16, 2019
Gerrard59:

If wishes were horses...

Goodluck convincing a nation with the highest proportion of poor people to purchase goods made in a place without constant electricity when there are alternatives that are considerably cheaper.

Okay, then continue wallowing in poverty. Don't use or consume anything you cannot produce!!! And stop producing babies that will grow into poor, frustrated and angry adults.
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 4:01am On Apr 16, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Buhari killed 10 million jobs? Where were those jobs? Which industry and sector? And where were the jobs located geographically? You better stop fooling yourself. Go to maternity hospitals and clinics around the country and see the gigantic number of babies you are producing, then ask yourself in 20 years time who will employ these children?
Go home and ask your parents what plan they had for you when they brought you to the world.

actually you are right

But the guy you quoted is also right

buhari policies killed millions of jobs
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 4:02am On Apr 16, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Keep deceiving yourself. 95% of children born in Africa are born to 2 irresponsible adults having sex for fun especially these wretched men. Go and ask what plans parents have for the tens of millions of children being born in Nigeria every year.

true
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 4:04am On Apr 16, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Okay, then continue wallowing in poverty. Don't use or consume anything you cannot produce!!! And stop producing babies that will grow into poor, frustrated and angry adults.

I agree with the second statement

disagree with the first

If all countries use only what they can produce, the global economy will collapse

Even America will be finished, as they buy a whole lot from China

China will be done for because they buy a whole lot from Europe /Africa
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 4:05am On Apr 16, 2019
Gerrard59:

If wishes were horses...

we know economics is not emotion
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by VolvoS60(m): 5:55am On Apr 16, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Go to maternity hospitals and clinics around the country and see the gigantic number of babies you are producing, then ask yourself in 20 years time who will employ these children?

^^^
grin
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by suremanpatriot: 6:26am On Apr 16, 2019
this is mooo chee dahhh! grin
babes watin happen na?
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Bet9ja5187: 6:34am On Apr 16, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]see below

Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by hysteriabox(m): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2019
mimilogistics:
I think it is time all Nigerian young people unite and stage mass nationwide protest to let the people in leadership know that they are not doing well, if not they will be thinking that they are performing excellently with the psychophants around them singing their praises and never telling them people's wailings cry

Nigeria's population supposed to be a great advantage to growing Nigeria's economy but it is becoming a curse with rising insecurity and youth unemployment and underemployment cry
Bros which youth? Naija youth?!

Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by MrDoGood(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2019
NobleAngell:
There's a popular adage which says that, "when someone dances and gets rewards, if another does same, he will get the beating of his life".

Shebi Waje cried her own, and people came to her rescue. You sef wants to try your luck.

No ma'am, she's just saying what she's going through running her personal business.

in 9ja, depression isn't our thing.
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2019
erosimo:

bro, you have a point but if we start from here other social media outlets may likely join since it's a movement
We need to start from somewhere
I’m still yet to see Instagram and Twitter influencers attend Nairaland beach parties.
This platform is overhyped mainly by its users.
People who get Nairaland-famous are relatively unknown in the outside world and in other internet platforms.
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by MrPaul2: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
E no easy at all my sister.

In Erigga voice ---- Baba God day don break, so how e go be. Boys no happy that is why we dey press lappy. If not for the street boys for dey beg.

God bless all my brodas wey dey press for streets. Money must drop.
Where did you forget your sense? I Just want to help you get it back before EFCC locate you
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Judybash93(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

I should keep deceiving myself!!! SMH... can you make your statement without bringing something annoying on board? This was meant to be an intelligent argument sir
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Judybash93(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2019
Ugosample:

they have stopped it because the culture of having a few children has been incorporates in China after practicing it for three and a half decades, hence the law is obsolete
I know they repealed it less than 5 years back

How many Chinese men have 5 kids for example

A country with.SO MANY YOING PEOPLE is a dangerous country

that's what makes the middle east dangerous

the population pyramid has to he balanced

having the base (0-18) disproportionate bigger than the rest increases the dependency ratio to unbearable levels (need I say more, Nigeria undecided every worker has on average 5 dependants on his neck /her neck)

And with that high dependency ratio
poverty is the portion of that country

so, I repeat, a RAPIDLY growing population is NEVER AN advantage

a growing population is good, but not NIGERIA type of rapid growth.

Thanks for specifying a rapidly growing population... Now, i get your point and it has been duly noted. You're right
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by chibuzorAbia: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Ugosample:

I agree with the second statement

disagree with the first

If all countries use only what they can produce, the global economy will collapse

Even America will be finished, as they buy a whole lot from China

China will be done for because they buy a whole lot from Europe /Africa

You must have reciprocity of trade. You scratch my back I scratch yours!

one way trade - just buying and not producing anything - is dangerous to the less well off party. In international trade Nigeria is a weak, poor consumer country with a fantastically high population of unexposed (intelligent though) hence stupid people.
They just want to have sex and they think that is what life is about, until the reach middle to old age.
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by chibuzorAbia: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2019
Ugosample:

actually you are right

But the guy you quoted is also right

buhari policies killed millions of jobs

Okay please confirm where the jobs were. and also give us a breakdown of the sectors, the industries, the location, the people displaced from these jobs. Please lets deal with verifiable FACTS not innuendoes. Many of the states are civil service states and we can track the employees, and as far as I am aware the biggest employers - state governments - altogether have not sacked 10 million workers since Buhari started. So who and where are the 20million who lost their jobs?
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

You must have reciprocity of trade. You scratch my back I scratch yours!

one way trade - just buying and not producing anything - is dangerous to the less well off party. In international trade Nigeria is a weak, poor consumer country with a fantastically high population of unexposed (intelligent though) hence stupid people.
They just want to have sex and they think that is what life is about, until the reach middle to old age.

yea
indeed
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Okay please confirm where the jobs were. and also give us a breakdown of the sectors, the industries, the location, the people displaced from these jobs. Please lets deal with verifiable FACTS not innuendoes. Many of the states are civil service states and we can track the employees, and as far as I am aware the biggest employers - state governments - altogether have not sacked 10 million workers since Buhari started. So who and where are the 20million who lost their jobs?

So you are absolving buhari of the blame for the economic crisis and job losses we have experienced on recent years?

I have nothing more to say
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by chibuzorAbia: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ugosample:

So you are absolvibh buhari of the blame for the economic crisis and job losses we have experienced on recent years?

I have nothing more to say

I am only trying to confirm that indeed 20 million jobs were lost. Why cant anybody provide simple evidence of this very important event?

20 million jobs lost would cripple any economy and my GOD! it shouldn't be difficult to provide verifiable blatant evidence, abi?

I have nothing to say too - if you cannot point me to where the job losses occurred! I am not the waiting-for-Jesus type.
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
MrPaul2:

Where did you forget your sense? I Just want to help you get it back before EFCC locate you

grin grin grin

Middle finger to u and EFCC.
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Rhaspody(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
I once took bike from orile to ikoyi just to meet up with a prospective buyer. Only for him to tell me that he doesn't have money.. I just smiled and entered bus back to Abule Ado.

Hustling is hard in Lagos
Re: Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria by Starspatnaija: 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
It never easy to be an entrepreneur...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Segun Arinze's Hideous Makeover Transformation On Movie Set [PICS] / Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) / Edgar Obi Is Dapper In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.