Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City (1577868 Views)

East African Federation (EAC) / Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics / African City Skyline Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by volina(f): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
we need to update this thread

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by volina(f): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
More of the expressway @gallivant

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by volina(f): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
I LOVE NAIROBI EXPRESSWAY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by volina(f): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nairobi skyline

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Fira09(m): 6:34am On Nov 07, 2022
Messi1:
I promise you will never have a successful thread unless when i am not online.

Messi1, let's bring an end to this.

But never impersonate me/accuse me falsely.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Fira09(m): 6:47am On Nov 07, 2022
Stillwhites:
You must be stupid to think that Seun and his mods will ban the ip of a fellow nairalander.

VictorUSA Quit the insults, let bring an end to this.

But don't impersonate me again
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by hodari: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2022
E

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Messi1: 7:04am On Nov 07, 2022
Fira09:

VictorUSA Quit the insults, let bring an end to this.

But don't impersonate me again
You first started all this..you betrayed me. I didn't intend to troll you but you got on my nerves so much. For me to let you be, you must satisfy some conditions or don't expect peace as i will always destroy your threads just like i did with your other thread.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Fira09(m): 7:09am On Nov 07, 2022
Messi1:
You first started all this..you betrayed me. I didn't intend to troll you but you got on my nerves so much. For me to let you be, you must satisfy some conditions or don't expect peace as i will always destroy your threads just like i did with your other thread.

Let's just bring an end to this, you started impersonating me, that triggered my anger.

No vex
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Messi1: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2022
Fira09:

Let's just bring an end to this, you started impersonating me, that triggered my anger.

No vex
Well done for daylight lies. I cloned a moniker to get other people's information and you went there to say i am the one.

To bring an end to this, you must:

1 Accept defeat

2 Keep mute (if not support me) when ever i'm trolling others. When I was trolling you no one came to your aid, remember.

Without satisfying the conditions above, don't expect to have peace. NEVER!!!
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Fira09(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2022
Messi1:
Well done for daylight lies. I cloned a moniker to get other people's information and you went there to say i am the one.

To bring an end to this, you must:

1 Accept defeat

2 Keep mute (if not support me) when ever i'm trolling others. When I was trolling you no one came to your aid, remember.

Without satisfying the conditions above, don't expect to have peace. NEVER!!!
Ok

Forget defeat abeg, I wasn't just happy with the impersonation.

I will mind my biz next time.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Messi1: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2022
Fira09:

Ok

Forget defeat abeg, I wasn't just happy with the impersonation.

I will mind my biz next time.
Fira09 I swear to Almighty God that I will frustrate your life here. you will forever regret reporting my VictorUSA moniker that was banned for 10 years. I swear! You would rather deactivate, change moniker or you will not enjoy nairaland. I will prepare 500 emails this week just for you. I have spoken!!!!
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Fira09(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2022
Messi1:
Fira09 I have spoken!!!!

No vex,

I said we should bring an end to this na.

I have already quit reporting, or are you still threatening me.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Fira09(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Messi1:
Fira09 I have spoken!!!!

And where did I reported your moniker VictorUSA.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by hodari: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
F.

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Fira09(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Messi1:

Messi1 no vex, I wasn't the one who reported the account.....do some checks......if it's me mention me to the post.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Messi1: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Fira09:

Messi1 no vex, I wasn't the one who reported the account.....do some checks......if it's me mention me to the post.
Don't worry am cool.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Fira09(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Messi1:
Don't worry am cool.

smiley, I'm also cool with you.

Kudos.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by SimramaTV: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by SimramaTV: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by SimramaTV: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
JKIA airport in Nairobi has been voted the best in Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlaHwLTDzrc
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by SimramaTV: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2023
Nairobi has the best Suburbs in Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS4IPOhH7vk
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by themotivators: 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
gallivant:
Standard Chartered Bank, Kenyatta Avenue

At Atellier, we create stunning 3D Product animation and renders that bring your product to life. We have been one of the best 3D Product rendering company in San Francisco for a decade. Our team is made up of experienced artists who are passionate about their work. They're excited by new challenges and looking forward to hearing from you soon!
https://atellierstudio.com/services/product-animation/
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by SimramaTV: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
. Nairobi is the most beautiful City in Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnUA4KM9ruM?si=HfhzNGtYK5OmNrFU
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Farfalla(f): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
SimramaTV:
. Nairobi is the most beautiful City in Africa

Lies.

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by SimramaTV: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
Farfalla:

Lies.

Look at some places 17 kms from the CBD. Beautiful isn't it!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR_SYoLwdjg?si=4pmlVs2G_f48k34d
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by SimramaTV: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2023
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by SimramaTV: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2023
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Farfalla(f): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
SimramaTV:

Look at some places 17 kms from the CBD. Beautiful isn't it!?

I'm not going to watch your YouTube channel. It won't change my perception of a city I lived in for 12 years. Rubbish city.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by SimramaTV: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
Junction Thika Road and OuterRing Road. Sakaja is relocating all traders who jammed the road side and constructing for them some neat mabati structures along OuterRing road Ruaraka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05IH2WDLhzo?si=X11zKtgX5JhCPctJ
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by SimramaTV: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by SimramaTV: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (Reply)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.