Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State (55655 Views)

Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power / A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) / The Moment A Dog Made Some FRSC Officials Free His Boss In Edo State(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by StarUp: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
ceeceeco:
If dogs could talk, I would never make human friends again. I love & trust dogs more than human. Dogs doesn't fake love, their love are priceless.

Beastiality sighted...
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by mhaztapraisesnr(m): 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
*V͢e͢ry͢ f͢u͢n͢n͢y͢*

Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Arysexy:

Edo dogs shout
grin
Arysexy:

Edo dogs shout

they shout in Edo state and Weep In Calabar lol if you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Deji63: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
If na fellow man dem go harrass am.
Ordinary bingo they fled

1 Like

Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by pek(m): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Right from kindergarten, we are taught a dog barks. But intellectual lazy Nigerian youth will tell me a dog shouts.

1 Like

Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
Craziestgirl:
A dog was "Shouting"?
What did the humans around there do, they Bark?

Hahahahahha you wicked

1 Like

Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Shampoo77: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
Edo state, the worst and corrupt FRSC and police traffics are found there,

1 Like

Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Victorisoni3(m): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
Funny enough who was standing to video
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
DOGS FOR LIFE

me and my dogs

3 Likes

Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Princeton92(m): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
I think I'll start driving around with my dog ehh

2 Likes

Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by varyo: 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Be a Distributor of dog foods from Argentina.

Highly Recommended by professionals

Call 08033351792.
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by seunmohmoh(f): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
I own 3 dogs and I love them.
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by agbonkamen(f): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nellybank:
I do dogs only in the pot... Proudly Akwa Ibomite
no wonder you guys have PHD in sexualogy both male and female. grin grin
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by nairalee(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
If na Sars now dem go reply with bullet. Lucky driver!
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by kernniejay(m): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
Chelsea82:
The scary moment a dog made some FRSC officials free his boss in Edo State.

The way the dog was shouting scares them away and prompt the FRSC officials to as the man to just go.

This is really scary, don't know officers fear like this.

Watch Video Below

Source:
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/video-scary-moment-dog-made-some-frsc.html?m=1
Op, how did you manage to pass WAEC? What did you score in English Language?

1 Like

Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Blisplendor12(f): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Guess you love dogs
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by thatareaguy: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
kernniejay:
grin grin grin
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Chelsea82: 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
kernniejay:

Watch video , not to comment rubbish
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Mexyz(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
Arysexy:

Edo dogs shout
cheesy grin grin.... I no blame you at all. My precious Edo State is what you are talking about like that abi?

1 Like

Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by firehs: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mans best friend
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by VKconcept(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
OP haaa

Dog was Shouting

Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by uuzba(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
springtech:
Dogs are just wonderful set of animals .
But dey can be mad at times.
If they capture the man now, where will the dog see food to eat? The dog is protecting its interest O.
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Ozkar: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Craziestgirl:
A dog was "Shouting"?
lol. You haven't seen anything yet. Nairalanders are mostly careless with words. I think it might be a Nigerian thing. Someone could be talking about a lady and keep saying 'he'.

1 Like

Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Nicheey(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Craziestgirl:
A dog was "Shouting"?

Omo the thing just Taya, shey na same school I attend for Nigeria this folks dey go through so?
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by springtech(m): 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
uuzba:

If they capture the man now, where will the dog see food to eat? The dog is protecting its interest O.

Lol.

But in all honesty, dogs can be very good & loyal friends if you treat them right.
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Pearl05(f): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Livecamp09:
DOGS FOR LIFE

me and my dogs

What's your house address, so that I don't mistakenly enter your compound.
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Mishhcre(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Dogs are always loyal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

330-Year-Old Male Land Turtle In Ogbomoso (Photos) / Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) / Mixed Feelings As Raped Dog Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.