Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,842 members, 7,956,167 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State (55661 Views)

Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power / A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) / The Moment A Dog Made Some FRSC Officials Free His Boss In Edo State(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by pek(m): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
Chelsea82:

Watch video , not to comment rubbish
so you expect people to watch video and not comment? On nairaland? Not possible especially after you have murdered English.
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Arysexy(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mexyz:
cheesy grin grin.... I no blame you at all. My precious Edo State is what you are talking about like that abi?

Na Enogie Dog, e sabi shout
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
Pearl05:

What's your house address, so that I don't mistakenly enter your compound.

U can be their foster mum nah .. just be my wife grin
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
Only if lala could lend me his snake sad
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by ChiefVolt007: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
Livecamp09:
DOGS FOR LIFE

me and my dogs
ROTTS!!!
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by EndtimeJudge(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
Not all of us take bribe aunty so don't generalize this. If you see a Marshal commit, then reoort with evidence. We don't collect bribe
Wiseandtrue:
If na to collect bribe money now them go dey courageous undecided

Oya, e don set!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Estellar: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Arysexy:

Edo dogs shout
> grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Skullano(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Craziestgirl:
A dog was "Shouting"?
What did the humans around there do, they Bark?

World people oooooh
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
ChiefVolt007:
ROTTS!!!

Yes of course
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Ikpongiton: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
something is telling me that,this dog will perform better as a president,than buhari.
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Joystark(f): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Craziestgirl:
A dog was "Shouting"?

For this country, na bark we dey bark o
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
EndtimeJudge:
Not all of us take bribe aunty so don't generalize this. If you see a Marshal commit, then reoort with evidence. We don't collect bribe
Apologies for the generalisation
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by vioment: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
That dog go chop wella this whole week. See as the guy dey smile dey think wetin e go buy now.

The dog dun hammer. Ofe nsala tins.
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by sacx: 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
realstars:
Try it with some Nigerian police, thy will arrest lipsrsealed the dog first before arresting you. And you will bail yourself before you bail your dog or both of you will go to jail.

They are talking about dogs here, you are talking about ekuke grin
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Tomoyayi(m): 12:27am On Apr 16, 2019
Craziestgirl:
A dog was "Shouting"?

grin
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by EndtimeJudge(m): 5:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Please take the comment down. Thank you. Have a great day and drive safely
Wiseandtrue:

Apologies for the generalisation
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:27am On Apr 16, 2019
EndtimeJudge:
Please take the comment down. Thank you. Have a great day and drive safely
I have modified it for the very few exceptionals not take it down because the truth is that many are very corrupt! And that's the truth
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by jnrbayano(m): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Craziestgirl:
A dog was "Shouting"?

You are not well cheesy
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by EndtimeJudge(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Ok Sir
Wiseandtrue:

I have modified it for the very few exceptionals not take it down because the truth is that many are very corrupt! And that's the truth

1 Like

Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
endtimejudge:

undecided
Re: A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State by EndtimeJudge(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
donjaky:

undecided

What's doing you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

330-Year-Old Male Land Turtle In Ogbomoso (Photos) / Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) / Mixed Feelings As Raped Dog Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.