Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others (57963 Views)

Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
c
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by kaen1317: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Igbo have survived 4 years of Buhari presidency. If Buhari likes he can rule forever, the Igbo will survive. Buhari did not create Igbo. Buhari is not God.

6 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by lilianofentse(f): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
SarkinYarki:
I expected this from our SW brothers as they rally round to save GTB from paying innoson
have you worked in the bank and got sacked? You really seem agitated. Sup?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by RichBoy247: 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Is a fight to finish.....
Tinubu can be their god but he is not a God.

He may go same way as awolowo....

History don't lie.

Please tell me something. Innoson started a war he cannot end the same way Ojukwu started a war he could never win. Why didn't Igbo banks borrow Innosom money? The Yoruba bank bprrowed you money and now you want to take over our bank. The owner of GTBank was ACN VP to Nuru Ribadu the ACN presidential camdidate some years back. Do you expect him to siddon look while omo Igbo take his bank? The next couple of years will be difficult for Yeebos in Lagos and Ogun, so be prepared.

11 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by clintino700(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
Unfair and biased treatment.
The bank are using federal power to abstain payment.

2 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by AngelicBeing: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hmmmm sad
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by SarkinYarki: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
lilianofentse:
have you worked in the bank and got sacked? You really seem agitated. Sup?

Shut Up !!! I Pay banks not banks paying me ..You think I am a consumer like you shei

3 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Unik3030: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
SarkinYarki:

ofcourse it's not the same case , this case will be used to force innoson negotiating that 8.4 billion Naira to what favours GTB.. I am not a child in business diplomacy
y do u people allow tribalism to block your sense of reasoning, so gtb is working with federal government to bring down innoson.

5 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by lilianofentse(f): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Shut Up !!! I Pay banks not banks paying me ..You think I am a consumer like you shei
I didn't mean it in a harsh way. Jeez!..

3 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
RichBoy247:

Please tell me something. Innosom started a war he cannot end the same way Ojukwu started a war he could never win. The owner of GTBank was ACN VP to Nuru Ribadu the ACN presidential camdidate some years back.

These are the people I share a country with.

Anyway atiku was a Nigeria by referendum
We want to. Leave by same referendum

3 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by madridsta007(m): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Amuocha:
Attack on the Igbos

It is expected.
Did you think GTB was not going to do all they can, including using their connection with Tinubu and Osinbajo?

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by hammerFC: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Olu20090:

These people are worst than satans...naturally wicked to the bone marrow. They don't know God honestly and to them evil is okay. I don't have any contact with afonjas in real life...warn my children stay off from them!

THAT IS ALL THEY DO, LIE, STEAL AND MANIPULATE.

I PITY ANYBODY THAT DONT KNOW THEM.

VERY BIG TIME TROUBLE MAKERS AND THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Spatta: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Good for him. He want to dubiously take over the bank where i have business and is using propaganda against GTB, His case is with Nigerian custom but he is trying hard to change it and make GTB pay
Nna men

5 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by enemyofprogress: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Is it now a clime to be an Igbo man in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nigerians should avoid tribalism
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by SarkinYarki: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
lilianofentse:
I didn't mean it in a harsh way. Jeez!..

I am sorry if I came across as harsh
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Honor10: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
RTSC:

GTB has lobbied tinubu to Lobby the federal authorities.

I hope the FG has the sense to stay out of it but I don't have the hope.

Innoson is as vital as GTB if not more in the long run.

There is nothing innoson has done that dangote has not done with federal support to get to where he is.

what bring Tinubu here now, what is the relationship between Tinubu and GTB, Tinubu is really your nightmare

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by eastTKBorn: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
Let's Give This people Biafra let them Go once and for all

6 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by do4luv14(m): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
zeromeridian:
Gtbank pay innoson his money. Using APC government to defraud a law abiding Igbo business man will not work.

They more you delay, the more interest keep mounting

the only problem here is the said money in question, is in Nigeria custom acct with GTB , a very delicate situation,
hence gtb playing the delaying game,

innoson, should had sue custom, or they already did

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Marotzke(m): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
I did not see where such order was given.
The court reserved July 2 for ruling .
Where does all these comments emanate from?

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Amuocha:
Attack on the Igbos

Na Innoson born u? undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
RichBoy247:

Please tell me something. Innoson started a war he cannot end the same way Ojukwu started a war he could never win. Why didn't Igbo banks borrow Innosom money? The Yoruba bank bprrowed you money and now you want to take over our bank. The owner of GTBank was ACN VP to Nuru Ribadu the ACN presidential camdidate some years back. Do you expect him to siddon look while omo Igbo take his bank? The next couple of years will be difficult for Yeebos in Lagos and Ogun, so be prepared.

Awolowo still typing

Las Las rat poison go settle am.

3 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Mrmart(f): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Apc govt should continue to clamp down on igbo business moguls but one day just one day posterity will judge you all

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by dhareh: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Amuocha:
Attack on the Igbos

Let’s assume what you want is
For every Igbo man arrested, a Yoruba and a Hausa man must also be arrested to make it even.......

People like you are why Nigeria will not move forward

3 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Honor10: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Olu20090:

These people are worst than satans...naturally wicked to the bone marrow. They don't know God honestly and to them evil is okay. I don't have any contact with afonjas in real life...warn my children stay off from them!

Thrash as usual, but u are bearing Yoruba name now @ur moniker, are u not proud of bn ibo?

7 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by hammerFC: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:
I now fully how tribalistic nairaland is been run.

When supreme Court gave order against gtbank

The mods here continue to hide the news
Even upto 10 times.....just now they rush to bring this to front page.

What a. Country.

MY ONLY JOY IS KNOWING THAT YORUBA CAN START CASE IN LAGOS BUT GUESS WAT?

SUPREME COURT IS IN ABUJA AND WEN IT REACH THERE, THEIR TRIBAL LAGOS JUDGES ARE NO LONGER RELEVANT.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by PythonAmaka: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Arrest the flàthead criminal already. He has never appeared in court in defense of his fraud, a clear case of contempt of court. Who dafuq does he fuçking think he fuçking is?

-python amaka

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island / Photos From Folarin Alakija's White Wedding In England / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.