Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others (58009 Views)

Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by dandollaz: 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Abaje195:

must u pen down tribalism?
Dangote is playing with the whole Nigeria destiny and his working free.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by eagleeye2: 12:25am On Apr 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I checked ur profile u slimy lying daft, u are not from Abia state. Bipolar patient
grin
All of a sudden i am no longer an Igbo, because I asked you to look at things objectively.
When innoson won the other case and I was of the opinion that Gtb should have paid already instead of allowing the case to get to the supreme court i was Igbo. But, now that I cautioned that it is better to still trust the same judiciary to deliver a fair judgement in a case that hasn't even gone far I am no longer Igbo.
Nna jisie ike

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Optionalx: 1:11am On Apr 16, 2019
So what’s is court ruling on the matter.
That’s most important
This gist is inconclusive
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by kayroc: 1:46am On Apr 16, 2019
delpee:

My little understanding from enquiries and reading up on the various court cases (without prejudice to the courts) is as follows:

He needs to prove that he's not owing GTB and if he is, he has to pay back.

According to the court case, he may need to explain how shipping documents were falsified and presented to Customs for clearing if true (I don't know details of this.)

The case he won has to do with his problem with the Customs and not GTB directly. That's why he couldn't 'take over' GTB as envisaged by some people. It may have been diversionary in a way. That's probably why FG has taken him to court to determine the truth of the matter.

He had a case with GTB on the outstanding loan which didn't make much progress.

Let's hope the court cases will progress so the truth will emerge at the end.

For more information Google is your friend (including Wikipedia)

I really appreciate you taking time to tell me more about this case. Thanks ma
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 16, 2019
eagleeye2:

That case was already decided by the supreme court. this one may be another matter altogether
The truth is that both innoson and gtb scammed each other, innoson has won his own let's see how that of gtb will go.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by TMemos: 6:14am On Apr 16, 2019
RTSC:

I know you are afflicted with selective amnesia.
I would advise you to go back to other past threads when innoson was arrested, and how clowns like you from the south west insulted the entire igboland calling us fraudsters.

Just recently after the Supreme Court judgement favouring innoson, Yorubas everywhere on nairaland,twitter, claimed innoson want to take over a Yoruba bank.

How dare he?

You people are hypocritical slobs. Innoson does not need the likes of you to excel.

We are killing innoson because we are defending him from a shark.?
Imagine the audacity of these Yoruba clowns.

You've made too many wrong assumptions about me that I'm beginning to doubt your sanity. You made wrong assumptions about what I said in the past and my ethnic group.

It doesn't seem like you're okay. I only gave an advice. If you don't agree with it, why not give your own view or just waka pass? Why must you display your hate and stupidity?

I repeat, you guys will turn Innoson into a pariah with this attitude. Is it the only company which has obtained a supreme court judgement against a bank? Is this the first garnishee judgement in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by LIONHEART101: 7:03am On Apr 16, 2019
buhari and his cohorts are animals.... people are loosing there jobs... the available ones are being destroyed by some unscrupulous elements in this foolish APC government because of a particular region... they cannot bring the igbos down... no matter how they try... besides why would the attorney general take over the case..
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Luckyabuchi(m): 7:09am On Apr 16, 2019
StOla:

You don't have sense

Is the Igbo man capable of reasoning objectively without alluding to tribalism and being the victim of every matter?

Did Nairaland not fully cover the GTBank shut down publicity that Innoson created? Did Nairaland not fully cover the false claims of Innoson regarding a supreme court ruling for which he later had to apologize to the court?

Igboman and the agony that Tinubu caused them.

Must Tinubu be responsible for the prosecution of every Igbo criminal? Must the criminal prosecution of any Igbo man result to the infamous clannishness of the Igbo?

What is the correlation between Tinubu and GTBank of Agbaje whose brother is a PDP chieftain?

Is it the fault of Tinubu that Igbo politicians are useless and not name-worthy?

Or is it Tinubu that made a business man forge documents?

Was it also Tinubu that made the Igbo Cosmas Maduka of Coscharis to lie that he was importing BMW into Nigeria for Lagos state government use for hosting National Sports Festival and therefore criminally securing an import waiver from an Igbo finance minister, when indeed it was an import solely meant for the use of the Igbo Stella Oduah?

Yet Yoruba is the cause of all the problems of your ancestors and would certainly cause all the agony of your own offspring too?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/147636-okonjo-iweala-disowns-coscharis-denies-giving-waiver-oduahs-n255m-armoured-cars.html%3famp_markup=1
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by farem: 7:21am On Apr 16, 2019
StOla:

Igboman and the agony that Tinubu caused them.

Must Tinubu be responsible for the prosecution of every Igbo criminal? Must the criminal prosecution of any Igbo man result to the infamous clannishness of the Igbo?

What is the correlation between Tinubu and GTBank of Agbaje whose brother is a PDP chieftain?

Is it the fault of Tinubu that Igbo politicians are useless and not name-worthy?

Or is it Tinubu that made a business man forge documents?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/147636-okonjo-iweala-disowns-coscharis-denies-giving-waiver-oduahs-n255m-armoured-cars.html%3famp_markup=1

If not for Tinubus ambition to punish we Igbos, our Bloda Evans (the kidnapper) for don come back home'
Oh Tinubu o... Chai

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 16, 2019
eagleeye2:

grin
All of a sudden i am no longer an Igbo, because I asked you to look at things objectively.
When innoson won the other case and I was of the opinion that Gtb should have paid already instead of allowing the case to get to the supreme court i was Igbo. But, now that I cautioned that it is better to still trust the same judiciary to deliver a fair judgement in a case that hasn't even gone far I am no longer Igbo.
Nna jisie ike

I swear, I didn't read this post. U are claiming an IGBO ma and yet u are not an IGBO man. I don't deal with deranged sick people like u grin.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Pentasoft1978: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2019
Witch hunting...why was he not charged all these while......because he is trying to get his money from GTBank, charges have come out.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by RTSC: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2019
TMemos:

You've made too many wrong assumptions about me that I'm beginning to doubt your sanity. You made wrong assumptions about what I said in the past and my ethnic group.

It doesn't seem like you're okay. I only gave an advice. If you don't agree with it, why not give your own view or just waka pass? Why must you display your hate and stupidity?

I repeat, you guys will turn Innoson into a pariah with this attitude. Is it the only company which has obtained a supreme court judgement against a bank? Is this the first garnishee judgement in Nigeria?
Innoson does not your people to excel, you hypocrite.

Your people can keep buying your Toyotas.

The rest of Nigeria will patronise him when he is able to meet demand.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Henryjr(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2019
Amuocha:
Attack on the Igbos
Not really, the guy was only playing smart. I had the opportunity to attend an entrepreneurship seminar presided by innoson motors accounts director. What he said about the ongoing litigation between IM and GTB obviously points out that the guy was only trying to outsmart gtb
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by mbos: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Abaje195:

support d judiciary and say NO to tribalism

because he won 8billion from same GTB, hence the Afonjas are busy fighting....
tribalism must continue till Biafra is Free
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by UNUKHASO: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2019
[quote author=maximunimpact post=77569254]The Federal Government Monday urged the Federal High Court in Lagos to issue a bench warrant for Innoson Nigeria Limited’s chairman Mr. Innocent Chukwuma and two of his employees.

They were charged in a fraud case before Justice Ayokunle Faji.

The Police charged them with an alleged N2.4billion shipping fraud, but the Attorney-General of the Federation later took over the case.

Others named in the charge are Charles Chukwuma, Maximian Chukwura, Mitsui Osk Lines and Anajekwu Sunny.

The prosecution is praying the court to order the arrest of Innoson Motors Chairman and his staff for failing to turn up to take their plea in the criminal charge.

Yesterday, Chukwuma and his staff were absent.

Prosecuting Counsel Mr. Julius Ajakaiye moved an application urging the court to order the absent defendants’ arrest.

He said the charge was served on them through a court-ordered February 8, 2016 substituted service following the AGF’s take-over of the case.

Ajakaiye said since then, the third and fourth defendants had been coming to court, while the first, second and fifth defendants “have refused, failed and neglected to appear in court till date”.

Consequently, he said the defendants were yet to take their plea and should therefore be compelled to appear.

He added that an April 12, 2016 amended charge could not be served on the absent defendants.

Ajakaiye urged the court to grant his application by ordering their arrest.

But defence counsel Chief George Uwechue (SAN) Prof. C. Mbadugha prayed the court to dismiss the application.

They argued that the court lacked jurisdiction to issue the warrant against the defendants “because they were not properly before the court”.

They said the application offends Order 6 of the Federal High Court Civil Procedure Rules, adding that there was no proper service on their clients.

The prosecution accused the defendants of conspiring to unlawfully falsify shipping clearance documents.

They were accused of “uttering” (presenting) the allegedly falsified shipping documents as collateral to Guaranty Trust Bank Plc to allegedly obtain a loan of N2.4billion.

The Federal Government claimed that the defendants committed the offence at Apapa wharf on October 10, 2013.

The alleged offence is contrary to sections 1(2) (c) and 3(6) of the Miscellaneous Offences Act, Cap M17, Laws of the Federation 2004.

Justice Faji adjourned until July 3 for ruling.

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2019/04/15/breaking-fg-orders-arrest-of-innoson-motor-boss-two-others/

[Take your company to the north establish a branch there one Nigeria.shikum
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by mbos: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2019
Unik3030:
y do u people allow tribalism to block your sense of reasoning, so gtb is working with federal government to bring down innoson.

yes///capital YES it has been happening to the much hated Biafrans...this is antisemitism , whereby the hatred is natural...,,,Was it not Obasanjo destroyed Savanna bank of Jim Nwobodo?
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by mbos: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2019
HsLBroker:
Nigerians should avoid tribalism

when it is already being institutionalized by the SW and North....

the war is on...

Long Live Biafra
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by eagleeye2: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I swear, I didn't read this post. U are claiming an IGBO ma and yet u are not an IGBO man. I don't deal with deranged sick people like u grin.
Nna ka anyi kó okwu n' asusu ala anyi. M' oburu n' i ñu juru mmiri arañ nne gi?
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by maasoap(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2019
RTSC:

A fraud that won cases up to Supreme Court.?

When he wins it again and sue those responsible, they will claim on nairaland that he is a sore winner.

Aboki.

A smart fraud
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by maasoap(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2019
mbos:

when it is already being institutionalized by the SW and North....

the war is on...

Long Live Biafra

Was that reason you tagged APC janjaweeeds party at its formation back in 2013/14?
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by maasoap(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Because he doesn't reason the way do?
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Abaje195(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2019
mbos:

because he won 8billion from same GTB, hence the Afonjas are busy fighting.... tribalism must continue till Biafra is Free

lol... biafra...this name reminds me of cowards
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by iamalfry(m): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2019
delpee:

My little understanding from enquiries and reading up on the various court cases (without prejudice to the courts) is as follows:

He needs to prove that he's not owing GTB and if he is, he has to pay back.

According to the court case, he may need to explain how shipping documents were falsified and presented to Customs for clearing if true (I don't know details of this.)

The case he won has to do with his problem with the Customs and not GTB directly. That's why he couldn't 'take over' GTB as envisaged by some people. It may have been diversionary in a way. That's probably why FG has taken him to court to determine the truth of the matter.

He had a case with GTB on the outstanding loan which didn't make much progress.

Let's hope the court cases will progress so the truth will emerge at the end.

For more information Google is your friend (including Wikipedia)

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by abijaofficial(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
Abaje195:

if it where you, I know u will do worst...so sharrap and allow justice prevail
mumu mentality
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by fkelly(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
delpee:
Most people don't have a full grasp of what happened in Innosons issues with GTB. To compound that, few people read the post before commenting.

No one is victimising Innoson. All he needs to do is to prove that he didn't submit falsified shipping documents to GTB to collect a loan which he's yet to pay back. Once that is sorted out, he'll be home safe and dry.

So an institution like GTB could not verify documents used to collect loan from them, Nigerians are watching. If innoson was to be a poor man, by now every thing would have swept under the carpet.

I keep questioning my self why money keeps on disappearing from my account, one day I will get to the root of it.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
pascalbenz:
In the morning na jay-jay okocha now na innoson chukwuma tomorrow go be ?.......
hello bro can you pls call me?
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
maasoap:

Because he doesn't reason the way do?

Nah, because he's an Igede man from Benue state claiming he's from Abia state grin
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
eagleeye2:

Nna ka anyi kó okwu n' asusu ala anyi. M' oburu n' i ñu juru mmiri arañ nne gi?

This ur Google translate is working well for non-igbos......I can clearly see what u are doing, Igede Man grin
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by eagleeye2: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

This ur Google translate is working well for non-igbos......I can clearly see what u are doing, Igede Man grin
Onye akpari. Ana m' ede edemede asusu ala Nna m', ô na edere m' bekee.
Oburu n' ibu nwafo Igbo, jiri edemede igbo gwa m' okwu.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
eagleeye2:

Onye akpari. Ana m' ede edemede asusu ala Nna m', ô na edere m' bekee.
Oburu n' ibu nwafo Igbo, jiri edemede igbo gwa m' okwu.

Igede man from Benue state we call it 'onye apari'

IGBOS don't put any dot on top of letter O or on top of any alphabet for that matter.

Be deceiving urself as Herdsmen wipe ur kindred in Benue
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by eagleeye2: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Igede man from Benue state we call it 'onye apari'

IGBOS don't put any dot on top of letter O or on top of any alphabet for that matter.

Be deceiving urself as Herdsmen wipe ur kindred in Benue
I am tired of the back and forth. I understand that;
1) You are very young and immature to hold a reasonable conversation or debate devoid of insults and tribal slurs.
2) I actually got nothing to prove to you. This is a faceless forum, and I have nothing to lose or gain if I am Igbo or not.
3) You actually need to tone down on the tribal bigotry. Because whether you believe it or not, you and your likes are beginning to get eaten up by hate.
Today its on Nairaland, tomorrow it may be on the streets. The Rwandan type of genocide will be a child's play compared to what will happen here if you and your fellow bigots keep heating up the polity.
4) Get a life outside Nairaland and actually begin to see the goodness in other people outside your own tribe.
NB
As for the Igbo alphabet not having any dot on top of any letter, you are wrong. 'ñ' is actually a letter in the Igbo alphabet. Example; ñuo mmiri
ña motor, o ñu ru o ñu
The qwerty key board doesn't have any dot under its letters. So I put the dots on top those letters.
Good night.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
eagleeye2:

I am tired of the back and forth. I understand that;
1) You are very young and immature to hold a reasonable conversation or debate devoid of insults and tribal slurs.
2) I actually got nothing to prove to you. This is a faceless forum, and I have nothing to lose or gain if I am Igbo or not.
3) You actually need to tone down on the tribal bigotry. Because whether you believe it or not, you and your likes are beginning to get eaten up by hate.
Today its on Nairaland, tomorrow it may be on the streets. The Rwandan type of genocide will be a child's play compared to what will happen here if you and your fellow bigots keep heating up the polity.
4) Get a life outside Nairaland and actually begin to see the goodness in other people outside your own tribe.

I don't have time for Igede people from Benue state claiming that they are IGBOS from Abia state

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Folarin Alakija's White Wedding In England / Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Working In A Private Jet (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.