Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others (58035 Views)

Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by OlaPhils(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
it's time for the Igbo nation to rise up against all these injustice
if they touch that man.
A man who has put Nigeria into the map

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
jrusky:

Bia Nnwanne pls I'm not here for that type of unfounded allegation ok. I repeat no one declare war on igbo. I'm not and my entire family are not in war with anyone so pls I don't get your point.

Let Innoson go and clear this matter once and for all for him to have peace and it's not about tribal thing its about did he or his company actually committed the offence or mot pls.

I don't blame u
I was born in lagos, my father told me am igbo.

Go and get sense, coz one day it may be ur turn and u will get same treatment and reply as u just did.

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Meliaen(f): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hehehe more like it. Bush meat don catch the hunter. Where are dem noise makers?
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by RealityShot: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
StOla:

Is the Igbo man capable of reasoning objectively without alluding to tribalism and being the victim of every matter?

Did Nairaland not fully cover the GTBank shut down publicity that Innoson created? Did Nairaland not fully cover the false claims of Innoson regarding a supreme court ruling for which he later had to apologize to the court?

Igboman and the agony that Tinubu caused them.

Must Tinubu be responsible for the prosecution of every Igbo criminal? Must the criminal prosecution of any Igbo man result to the infamous clannishness of the Igbo?

What is the correlation between Tinubu and GTBank of Agbaje whose brother is a PDP chieftain?

Is it the fault of Tinubu that Igbo politicians are useless and not name-worthy?

Or is it Tinubu that made a business man forge documents?

Was it also Tinubu that made the Igbo Cosmas Maduka of Coscharis to lie that he was importing BMW into Nigeria for Lagos state government use for hosting National Sports Festival and therefore criminally securing an import waiver from an Igbo finance minister, when indeed it was an import solely meant for the use of the Igbo Stella Oduah?

Yet Yoruba is the cause of all the problems of your ancestors and would certainly cause all the agony of your own offspring too?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/147636-okonjo-iweala-disowns-coscharis-denies-giving-waiver-oduahs-n255m-armoured-cars.html%3famp_markup=1
while SOUTHERN PROTECTORATE members fights within it.
Northern protectorate will continue to rule This Amalgamated entity called Nigeria.

Southern protectorate UNITE! (Yoruba, Igbo, ijaw, isoko, urhobo, itsekiri, ibibio, etc)

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by 9gerian: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
You may be right. Lawyers are like that...

SarkinYarki:

ofcourse it's not the same case , this case will be used to force innoson negotiating that 8.4 billion Naira to what favours GTB.. I am not a child in business diplomacy
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by checkolatunji: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
RTSC:

No, innoson will simply fight it in the court of law just like he did when GTB arrested him.

BTW, I hope those people defending GTB when innoson was trying to close them down can see that innoson is the underdog here.

These banks are sharks and will go to any length to crush anybody that enters their trap.

It is innoson today. It could be you tomorrow.

Innoson trying to close GTB down?

I can't help but laff.

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by RTSC: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
TMemos:

You guys are killing Innoson without knowing.

The conduct of the company and the tribalistic comments will work against the company's access to credit. Of course, credit is very vital to a growing company like Innoson.

Go and write it down, Innoson will regret this whole mob approach to this issue.

There was a company, located in the South West, which took banks for granted in a similar way. The company regretted it.
I know you are afflicted with selective amnesia.
I would advise you to go back to other past threads when innoson was arrested, and how clowns like you from the south west insulted the entire igboland calling us fraudsters.

Just recently after the Supreme Court judgement favouring innoson, Yorubas everywhere on nairaland,twitter, claimed innoson want to take over a Yoruba bank.

How dare he?

You people are hypocritical slobs. Innoson does not need the likes of you to excel.

We are killing innoson because we are defending him from a shark.?
Imagine the audacity of these Yoruba clowns.

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by johnsonedidiong(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hahahahaha Nigerian when will you one Nigeria work Igbo man for make name in Nigeria
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by RTSC: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
luizpippo:

Did Innoson truly forge any documents?

If yes, he should be prosecuted

If no, he has a right to clear his name and sue for damages.

Forget the shark talk
He will clear his name of that I am certain.

My issue is not whether with the fact that he is guilty or not.

I am more concerned that our federal authorities have been compromised by unscrupulous people who are looking to armtwist the business man.

That would be very sad because the man would be guilty regardless.
The FG can get you if they want.

My concern is about their impartiality.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by PythonAmaka: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
delpee:
Most people don't have a full grasp of what happened in Innosons issues with GTB. To compound that, few people read the post before commenting.

No one is victimising Innoson. All he needs to do is to prove that he didn't submit falsified shipping documents to GTB to collect a loan which he's yet to pay back. Once that is sorted out, he'll be home safe and dry.
This is the summary of the facts that is quite missing in the skull bone of their flat heads.
Present the authentic documents and walk away a free man, otherwise, he's a potential jail bird.
Blackmail ain't working.

-python amaka

2 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by RTSC: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Ank(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
kernniejay:

somebody used forged documents to obtain loan from a bank and you are asking if he has been indemnified? is your brain on vacation?
What about GTB that criminally did illegal deduction from Innosons bank account. When will the police and Attorney general prosecute GTB. GTB went as far as admitting guilt on this case. Have the Police charged and jailed GTB for the offence.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by bewise24: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Igbo not name-worthy? If were born yoruba i would have run to rep of benin and naturalized there. How yoruba lost kwara, old oyo to fulani and thereafter fought yoruba civil war instead of fighting fulani; how akintola vs. awolowo personality struggle caused hundreds of death; how abiola was killed and shonekan disgraced; how hausa/ fulani chose obj against falae to spite the yoruba etc are painful stories i would want to be associated with
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
This country is a joke. Every bastard that feels he is rich and connected enough abuses the system in furtherance of his own goals. Because GTB MD knows Tinubu, and Tinubu is close to FG, then a 'whole' "FG" can be arbitrarily invoked to show levels.

I swear to God, we need a revolution. That's the only solution, even though we're too cowardly and too divided to make it happen.

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
Isn't it funny that when innoson is attacked it is not an attack on the Igbos but when some few Igbo men organized a coup it is an Igbo coup?
Abaje195:

must u pen down tribalism?

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Abaje195(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
adex79:

Must this government continue to torment people like this. A country where poverty has overwhelmed individual

when the only thing you could do is to sit at your confort zone with your device typing trash, why won't poverty consume you..... gerrara hea LAZY YOUTH
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Sagay212: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
bewise24:
Igbo not name-worthy? If were born yoruba i would have run to rep of benin and naturalized there. How yoruba lost kwara, old oyo to fulani and thereafter fought yoruba civil war instead of fighting fulani; how akintola vs. awolowo personality struggle caused hundreds of death; how abiola was killed and shonekan disgraced; how hausa/ fulani chose obj against falae to spite the yoruba etc are painful stories i would want to be associated with

We are talking innoson being bundled to court by police you are talking trash about abiola, falaye ,benin republic. Lol..You will learn common sense by force.

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by PythonAmaka: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bridget95 Midget:
back 2 ya moda
Here is what your god says about you and your mother. H.o.e.s

*Argue with your father

-python amaka

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by RTSC: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
In fact, this just proves one thing.

Nigeria is not ready for industrialisation yet.

Allowing your banks to play on your real sector.

In America, Obama gave manufacturers in steel and automobiles, federal government funds just for stability, and now Trump has continued with that same policy.

Recently, Trump just threatened the European Union with sanctions for giving Airbus the German aircraft manufacturers subsidies, which he claimed would disadvantage Boeing.

Nigeria on the other hand is allowing banks as greedy as they are to play with their manufacturing sector.

This country is not serious yet.

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Abaje195(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Isn't it funny that when innoson is attacked it is not an attack on the Igbos but when some few Igbo men organized a couple it is an Igbo coup?

well, you are entitled to your own opinion sha. so if to you is an igbo coup, to me it's not. i don't condone tribalism!
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by 9gerian: 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
Compromised? Really?

A man that just won a landmark judgment case worth 8 billion Naira.

So it is only fair when it favors you but rigged / unfair once you are at the receiving end.

Can Majority of you guys (Igbos) ever be objective? shocked

RTSC:

He will clear his name of that I am certain.

My issue is not whether with the fact that he is guilty or not.

I am more concerned that our federal authorities have been compromised by unscrupulous people who are looking to armtwist the business man.

That would be very sad because the man would be guilty regardless.
The FG can get you if they want.

My concern is about their impartiality.

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by luluman: 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
Amuocha:
Attack on the Igbos
Cant one get a sensible Igbo comment on Nairalan

1 Like

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by RTSC: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
9gerian:
Compromised? Really?

A man that just won a landmark judgment case worth 8 billion Naira.

So it is only fair when it favors you but rigged / unfair once you are at the receiving end.

Can Majority of you guys (Igbos) ever be objective? shocked

The federal government is not the judiciary.

The judiciary is actually his hope. And that is what I said.

Read to understand.

Stop attacking igbos, and wonder why they have attacked you in return.

I am a single person. My name is not igbos.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by kunleham(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
RTSC:
See this one supporting fraud in the interest of tribalism.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by PythonAmaka: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
RTSC:
In fact, this just proves one thing.

Nigeria is not ready for industrialisation yet.

Allowing your banks to play on your real sector.

In America, Obama gave manufacturers in steel and automobiles, federal government funds just for stability, and now Trump has continued with that same policy.

Recently, Trump just threatened the European Union with sanctions for giving Airbus the German aircraft manufacturers subsidies, which he claimed would disadvantage Boeing.

Nigeria on the other hand is allowing banks as greedy as they are to play with their manufacturing sector.

This country is not serious yet.
Peradventure, you were asked to mention the names of automobile manufacturers, you would point to innoson chukwuma, a man who specializes in China car assembling grin

-python amaka

3 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Abaje195:

when the only thing you could do is to sit at your confort zone with your device typing trash, why won't poverty consume you..... gerrara hea LAZY YOUTH

I will feed your generation
Stinking idiot
Bleep your dirty ass �
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by eagleeye2: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Noel1:

It's a related case and I suspect the previous hearing may be revisited should this also go to d supreme court.

What do I know self? I'm not even a court clerk not to talk of a lawyer grin
The supreme court already ruled and there is revisiting of that case either now or in the future. Rather it can form a basis for reference and also something of an academic exercise.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by mostmorgan: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
which kin fake news b this
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by eagleeye2: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Don't be blind to what's going on.
You cannot celebrate Innosons win on one case and then turn around to criticize the same judiciary that gave him that victory because of another case.
My brother that's being shortsighted and an hypocrite.
By the i am Igbo and i still have some hope in Nigeria's judicial process.

2 Likes

Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
RTSC:

No, innoson will simply fight it in the court of law just like he did when GTB arrested him.

BTW, I hope those people defending GTB when innoson was trying to close them down can see that innoson is the underdog here.

These banks are sharks and will go to any length to crush anybody that enters their trap.

It is innoson today. It could be you tomorrow.

The man is a fraud, abeg leave story and stop being emotional and sentimental. Is he the only businessman in Nigeria?
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Abaje195(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
adex79:

I will feed your generation
Stinking idiot
Bleep your dirty ass �

feed my generation with what c'mon goan engage yourself with something lucrative to earn a good living.
Re: FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others by Bridget95(f): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Here is what your god says about you and your mother. H.o.e.s

*Argue with your father

-python amaka

99% of ritualists, agbero and prostitutes and unfaithful women are from SW .No week goes by without a grusome ritualists murder from there.They can't make money like they did during Jonathan regime instead of them to go and hold Tinubu by the balls for bringing an ancestor to rule Nigeria they are killing themselves for ritualistic money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Working In A Private Jet (PICS) / Towns Where Banks Don’t Open Except Customers See Armoured Tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.