Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) (67973 Views)

Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ / Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by enemyofprogress: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Oniranu lipsrsealed
to chop you just dey hungry me
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by excel101(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Afonjas I carry one leg up for una o.
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by FuckThaMod: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Honor10:
Tribalism thread, I now believe that mods push this kind of thread to front page intentionally, anyway, it do generate traffic.

it is well with Nigeria
because it's not igbo that's why u are saying this. You think i don't remember you in threads that involve igbos? Wicked hypocrite
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
Honor10:

and u b assistant chief Tribalist

I de learn work from u baba
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by mindtricks: 6:02am On Apr 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
Stupid thread. How possible is this that the list will be void of other tribes.
Just Yorubas and possibly a northerner.

I call on the mods to close this stupid thread right away.
Sad to know more Nigerians to die.
For your concern, I think it's the Muslim connection, my dear. Those are tribe well known to be Muslims and they tend to go to Saudi the holy land. Needless sounding like someone filtered the list.
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by mindtricks: 6:09am On Apr 20, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

Is that all you have to say? Are you people no longer checking names?

This has finally put to the Grave the very myopic idea and notion that "IGBOS PUSH DRUGS AND ITS EXCLUSIVE TO THEM". Look at that list very well. Its full of names from the West and the North.
You can see that some Nigerians have crime embedded in there DNA and its not an Igbo thing. Go to Sahara reporters page and see some Yorubas there pretending to be preachers. Many are saying "Things are hard under Buhari and we have to survive"..... "Crime is not a tribal thing". Hypocrisy raised to power 100!

Oh.... I now understand why the Federal government is pushing for there release. Because its not an exclusive list of Igbos? What about Igbos in prison in Thailand? South Africa? Malaysia? Nigerians can now see that we are our own enemies. While we are here battling ourselves and imploding, our brothers out there are on death row! To be executed with huge matchetes! Does the matchete know Hausa? Does the Matchete know Yoruba? Does the matchete know Igbo? The Matchete only knows " USELESS NIGERIANS COMING TO OUR COUNTRY TO SPOIL IT. I WILL CUT THERE HEAD." Let me repeat it again... "ITS DEATH BY BEHEADING. THERE HEAD WILL BE DECAPITATED AND SEPARATED FROM THERE BODIES!"

Last but not Least (Coz I have a lot to say); " WHERE IS THAT USELESS AND HEARTLESS WOMAN CALLED ABIKE DABIRI? A CRIMINAL AND SHAMELESS WOMAN WHO DOES NOT KNOW THAT SHE IS A MINISTER AND SHOULD BE PROMOTING PEACE! She was the first person to publish the names of Igbos on a platter of gold on Twitter. Why has she gone numb on this one? Oh... I remember vividly... These ones are Humans and not destroying our nation. Igbos are the evil ones and should be executed!!

But I do know there are sensible Hausas, Yorubas and other tribes who sees beyond tribe and know that its a national shame. I know because I have met them. God bless the people of Nigeria. I won't say God bless Nigeria because I don't like this country. This is a jungle and not a nation.
You broke my heart by the truth that you spoke. Our myopic divisiveness, our doom!
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

Is that all you have to say? Are you people no longer checking names?

This has finally put to the Grave the very myopic idea and notion that "IGBOS PUSH DRUGS AND ITS EXCLUSIVE TO THEM". Look at that list very well. Its full of names from the West and the North.
You can see that some Nigerians have crime embedded in there DNA and its not an Igbo thing. Go to Sahara reporters page and see some Yorubas there pretending to be preachers. Many are saying "Things are hard under Buhari and we have to survive"..... "Crime is not a tribal thing". Hypocrisy raised to power 100!

Oh.... I now understand why the Federal government is pushing for there release. Because its not an exclusive list of Igbos? What about Igbos in prison in Thailand? South Africa? Malaysia? Nigerians can now see that we are our own enemies. While we are here battling ourselves and imploding, our brothers out there are on death row! To be executed with huge matchetes! Does the matchete know Hausa? Does the Matchete know Yoruba? Does the matchete know Igbo? The Matchete only knows " USELESS NIGERIANS COMING TO OUR COUNTRY TO SPOIL IT. I WILL CUT THERE HEAD." Let me repeat it again... "ITS DEATH BY BEHEADING. THERE HEAD WILL BE DECAPITATED AND SEPARATED FROM THERE BODIES!"

Last but not Least (Coz I have a lot to say); " WHERE IS THAT USELESS AND HEARTLESS WOMAN CALLED ABIKE DABIRI? A CRIMINAL AND SHAMELESS WOMAN WHO DOES NOT KNOW THAT SHE IS A MINISTER AND SHOULD BE PROMOTING PEACE! She was the first person to publish the names of Igbos on a platter of gold on Twitter. Why has she gone numb on this one? Oh... I remember vividly... These ones are Humans and not destroying our nation. Igbos are the evil ones and should be executed!!

But I do know there are sensible Hausas, Yorubas and other tribes who sees beyond tribe and know that its a national shame. I know because I have met them. God bless the people of Nigeria. I won't say God bless Nigeria because I don't like this country. This is a jungle and not a nation.

Nice write up.
Just my little add up,with all due respect. Most of those names means they are 95% from Naija and 5% from other west Africa countries. If Na Yoruba Muslim Name Dey roll @ that destination,everyone going there roll on Yoruba & Hausa names.

This is from my personal experience,when you have time to roam the world. You’ Notice say,somehow somehow Naija just be like virus.

Go any corner of the world,you go fear our reputation. Only 5% be pure,the other 95 dey wait for meaningful opportunities. Get rich or die trying suppose dey our national anthem.
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Justiceleague1: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
abdulazeez102:
Late Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Late Tunde Ibrahim

Late Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Late Lolo Babatunde

Late Sulaiman Tunde

Late Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Late Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola

Late Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Late Adam Idris Abubakar

Late Saka Zakaria

Late Biola Lawal

Late Isa Abubakar Adam

Late Ibrahim Chiroma

Late Hafis Amosu

Late Aliu Muhammad

Late Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi,

Late Mistura Yekini

Late Amina Ajoke Alobi

Late Kuburat Ibrahim

Late Alaja Olufunke Alalade Abdulqadir

Late Fawsat Balogun Alabi

Late Aisha Muhammad Amira

and late Adebayo Zakariya

So Afonjas too deal with drugs

grin
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Justiceleague1: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
Saudi people sef,they harvested Afolabi's head just like that!!!??

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi / Joe Ayomike And His Wife Murdered In Their Home In Warri (Photo) / Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.