Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) (67974 Views)

Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ / Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by kafulka(m): 4:19am On Apr 16, 2019
loopman

What is your opinion on this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Unconquerable: 4:25am On Apr 16, 2019
This is one of the reasons Yoruba Muslims are regarded by Hausa Muslims as second class and infidels. They always use pilgrimage to Mecca as a disguise for drug- trafficking. Very sad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Bekind33(m): 4:42am On Apr 16, 2019
Scary we should stop this hate. The level of hate is so much.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by EdiAbali: 5:00am On Apr 16, 2019
Officialgarri:
Stupid thread. How possible is this that the list will be void of other tribes.
Just Yorubas and possibly a northerner.

I call on the mods to close this stupid thread right away.

Will the mods close Sahara reporters too?

Do you expect to see Igbo people in the list of stuff concerning Saudi Arabia?

We know Yoruba are the major drug pushers to Saudi Arabia

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by EdiAbali: 5:15am On Apr 16, 2019
They were arrested between 2016 and 2017 at the King Abdul-Aziz International Airport, Jeddah and Prince Muhammad bin Abdu- Aziz International Airport, Madinah.

THE LIST

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Tunde Ibrahim

Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Lolo Babatunde

Sulaiman Tunde

Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola

Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Adam Idris Abubakar

Saka Zakaria

Biola Lawal

Isa Abubakar Adam

Ibrahim Chiroma

Hafis Amosu

Aliu Muhammad

Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi,

Mistura Yekini

Amina Ajoke Alobi

Kuburat Ibrahim

Alaja Olufunke Alalade Abdulqadir

Fawsat Balogun Alabi

Aisha Muhammad Amira

and Adebayo Zakariya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by ronyman(m): 5:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Bastard Abike Dabiri will not come and talk abi? Foolish old hag.
ExcelDeBaron:
As things stand, at least 23 more Nigerians, according to TheNation, are destined to suffer Afolabi's fate, having been convicted for flouting the Narcotic and Psychotropic Substances Control Law, issued under Royal Decree No. M/39 dated 8/7/1428AH, which is punishable by death.

There has been so much public uproar condemning both the Nigerian and Saudi Arabian governments after the execution of a Nigerian woman, Kudirat Adeshola Afolabi, who was found guilty of drug trafficking.

While Nigerians insisted Afolabi was only a victim of drug syndicate group at Nigerian airports, both governments maintained she was actually guilty of the crime.

Following Afolabi's execution, it was revealed that another Nigerian, Saheed Sobade, was facing the prospect of death in Saudi Arabia after being nabbed with 1,183 grams of cocaine powder in Jeddah, a Saudi Arabian port city on the Red Sea and gateway for pilgrimages to the Islamic holy cities Mecca and Medina.

The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Nigeria responded to widespread criticism of Afolabi's execution by insisting that all legal and judicial procedures were observed.

"It is well-known for all those interested in travelling to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that the penalty for drug trafficking is the death sentence and the said sentence is applied on all persons convicted without any exceptions, as long as the evidence is established against them, and this is conveyed to every person prior to his trip to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia," it said.

As things stand, at least 23 more Nigerians, according to TheNation, are destined to suffer Afolabi's fate, having been convicted for flouting the Narcotic and Psychotropic Substances Control Law, issued under Royal Decree No. M/39 dated 8/7/1428AH, which is punishable by death.

They were arrested between 2016 and 2017 at the King Abdul-Aziz International Airport, Jeddah and Prince Muhammad bin Abdu- Aziz International Airport, Madinah.

THE LIST

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Tunde Ibrahim

Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Lolo Babatunde

Sulaiman Tunde

Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola

Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Adam Idris Abubakar

Saka Zakaria

Biola Lawal

Isa Abubakar Adam

Ibrahim Chiroma

Hafis Amosu

Aliu Muhammad

Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi,

Mistura Yekini

Amina Ajoke Alobi

Kuburat Ibrahim

Alaja Olufunke Alalade Abdulqadir

Fawsat Balogun Alabi

Aisha Muhammad Amira

and Adebayo Zakariya

http://saharareporters.com/2019/04/15/revealed-full-names-23-nigerians-death-row-saudi-arabia

3 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by yommygift15: 5:24am On Apr 16, 2019
Officialgarri:

so u expect SOUTH EAST OR SOUTH SOUTH in Saudi Arabia?

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Dino98: 5:59am On Apr 16, 2019
Xtopherprince:
NCAN food don done oOOh. I thought they said its our brothers from the East that are doing the trafficking. I'm not seeing even one Emeka, talk more of Chibuzor.

This list shock me....not one single ibo.

This list has to be fake jor grin grin

If it is real, then it's a first.
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by emmalexabl(m): 6:17am On Apr 16, 2019
With what my eyes have seen here., it's logical to conclude that every yeroba Moslem traveling to Saudi is a drug trafficker until proven otherwise cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Aboks(m): 6:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Arda1000:
if i slap u eh! Dirty Afonja
grin grin grin AYELE IBOSI OO

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by engronwe22: 6:22am On Apr 16, 2019
And According To Latest News From Saudi. 8 out of this list will be executed in one day.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by xarm(m): 6:24am On Apr 16, 2019
Nawao lipsrsealed ipobian enjoy yourself on this tread while it last o cos we will surely bounce back tongue lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Topmaike007(m): 6:42am On Apr 16, 2019
Gucciboss:

You guys don't have sense at all. Why mention you tribe on something that doesn't concern you? You think you are attacking others but you are succinctly promoting negative image about your people. Please some of you Igbos should get sense for once.
see your life outside,wo aye e lode....do you want me to start digging out thread that Igbo were called different names on issues like this....
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Topmaike007(m): 6:43am On Apr 16, 2019
emmalexabl:
With what my eyes have seen here., it's logical to conclude that every yeroba Moslem traveling to Saudi is a drug trafficker until proven otherwise cheesy cheesy
they're are just using pilgrimage to cover eye
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Topmaike007(m): 6:44am On Apr 16, 2019
Unconquerable:
This is one of the reasons Yoruba Muslims are regarded by Hausa Muslims as second class and infidels. They always use pilgrimage to Mecca as a disguise for drug- trafficking. Very sad.
very sad,or very very sad
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Martartins(m): 6:53am On Apr 16, 2019
dannybrasky:
grin grin

I THOUGHT THEY SAID ONLY A PARTICULAR TRIBE DOES DRUG OFFENSES AND TARNISHES THE COUNTRY IMAGE ABROAD?

ARE THE NAMES I'M SEEING HALF-CAST?

ONLY IGNORAMUS WILL BLAME A TRIBE FOR A SINGLE MANS CRIMES.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by bkool7(m): 6:55am On Apr 16, 2019
If the crime is in Saudi Arabia, it's Yoruba

If its in Asia, its Igbo

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by princenaira(m): 6:55am On Apr 16, 2019
I cannot doubt this thread. The easterners have no business with Saudi Arabia caliphate. We are not muslims

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Sholaco: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Kill them all, useless people.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by davidque007(m): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2019
Xtopherprince:
NCAN food don done oOOh. I thought they said its our brothers from the East that are doing the trafficking. I'm not seeing even one Emeka, talk more of Chibuzor.
Igbos would have taken over that list if there were igbo muslims.
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Funjosh(m): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
They are all members of MURIC South East Zone grin grin

tohyorsih2, ajepako, fatymore, funjosh, amina508 and vickyrotex no try am o
When you go get sense.
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2019
MURIC will not come and condemn Saudi Arabia for killing Yoruba Muslims now... it’s only to be fighting for more government positions for them.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Pekele007: 7:29am On Apr 16, 2019
Gucciboss:

You guys don't have sense at all. Why mention you tribe on something that doesn't concern you? You think you are attacking others but you are succinctly promoting negative image about your people. Please some of you Igbos should get sense for once.

look at this senseless slowpoke talking trash... where was your empty skull when Igbos were constantly called criminal tribe here?

Amadioha pay you a visit there.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2019
Officialgarri:

It’s a stupid thread because it’s your tribesmen that are involved, if it was the other way round I’m sure you would have been masturbating over the thread now.

Stupid hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:35am On Apr 16, 2019
Albert0011:
Whoever brought is thread to FP use style take wicked small.
lemme seat down here and enjoy the bashing after all i nor be afonja or ipob.

Lol which one you be? Aboki or “we the south south” crew.
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by EdiAbali: 7:36am On Apr 16, 2019
bkool7:
If the crime is in Saudi Arabia, it's Yoruba

If its in Asia, its Igbo

Zombie

It's Asia because Saudi Arabia is also an Asian country
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2019
Joromi12:
Hahahahhaha. This kind thread no dey sweet except na nwosu and emeka dey der

For you na, but for me e sweet me die.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by michealdeco: 7:42am On Apr 16, 2019
NCAN eagle eye, officially reporting for duty

Am sorry my able commander I was late for today's report

But na them
The descendant of AFON cheesy

Over and out

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by bkool7(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2019
EdiAbali:

Zombie

It's Asia because Saudi Arabia is also an Asian country

Lemme ignore ur insults

It may be, but mos of those countries refer t as middle east
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by anslemarinze52(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2019
trafficking drug in Asia? That's pure death sentence.
Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Albert0011(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Lol which one you be? Aboki or “we the south south” crew.
Yes o south south .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi / Joe Ayomike And His Wife Murdered In Their Home In Warri (Photo) / Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.