Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Is This Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right Or Wrong? (565 Views)

I'm Craving This Right Now! (Pics ins.) / Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right Or Wrong? by Jayneek(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
I know this is the sort of thing my very good NL friend @Gaspardd and his supporters will do hahaha.

I know a guy who asked a girl out on a date and this was actually their first date. The guy asked the girl to choose any location of her choice were they could meet but the girl insisted its fine for him to pick any place of his choice.
So this guy picked a nice eatery where he will spend at most 2k for each of them for food and drinks and maybe like ice cream to support everything. The girl was fine with the location and they agreed on the day and time.
Long story short, the day came and the guy arrived there before her as a gentleman and few minutes later the later the girl arrived in the company of her friend.
Though the guy was really upset about that because first she didn't even mention it to him but he kept his cool and allowed everything flow. After the orders and the whole gisting and fun, the guy formed a call and then told the girl he had to go for something urgent so he has to leave them both and call her later.
He called the waiter to bring the bill and then he calculated how much the girl and himself spent and left her friends own out. He then paid for just what himself and his supposed date took and told the girls not to be upset that he could only pay for two as the money he had was not enough for three (but actually he had the money to pay for everything) then he just left them there.

Later that day he tried calling the girl but she didn't take his call only to send him a message that she was going to block his number and he should never think of calling her again after pouring insults on him as well.

Now let's check this out, was the guys action right or wrong?
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by aristocratic5(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
The guy na correct guy.
He is 100% right

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by Actuarydeji(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
Guy you're right jare.
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by lilmax(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
this happens when you date a m.oron
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by Olalan(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Reality check, how many guys can do this
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by ValCon888: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Though the guy was really upset about that because first she didn't even mention it to him but he kept his cool and allowed everything flow.

The above is the statement that indicted the guy. Once he kept his cool, he should have been matured enough to pay for everything.

It is even better for him to let his date and her friend know in the beginning than what he did at the end.
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by babyfaceafrica: 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
where do you guys see all these kind of gals?...poverty stricken and immature ladies
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by Jayneek(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
ValCon888:
Though the guy was really upset about that because first she didn't even mention it to him but he kept his cool and allowed everything flow.

The above is the statement that indicted the guy. Once he kept his cool, he should have been matured enough to pay for everything.

It is even better for him to let his date and her friend know in the beginning than what he did at the end.

You seem to reason like me on a level. Some people might call me mumu because if its me and I didn't even have enough money for three, I will sacrifice for both ladies by probably having just a drink while they could both eat if they want but I will open up to her that I didn't know she was coming with someone so I didn't hold enough cash. But if I had the money I won't even blink twice to pay it off. I don't think that actually is enough reason to just tag someone a bad or hungry person. She probably had her own fears which is why she came with her friend.
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by AJIKOLA: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
I be like girls nowadays see a date as an avenue to go and chop party rice. Ki see ebi yin sha(not their fault)

(1) (Reply)

Should Sex Be The Best Way Of Picking Mr. Right?your Opinion Is Needed.... / See What Happened To The Body Of This Beautiful Girl / Sex!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.