Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Is This Right Or Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right Or Wrong (2729 Views)

I'm Craving This Right Now! (Pics ins.) / Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right Or Wrong by Michaelbjune(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
I am kissing my child Like this
is it right or wrong? but I love him

a lady post this

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
nothing wrong with it... sadly, many will see this as nothing but when daddy does the same to his daughter, they will start talking nonsense. BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES!!!!
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
It`s normal for men, cus a father can not seduce his daughter, but a mother can seduce her son in an undecent dressing.
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
It`s normal for men, cus a father can not seduce his daughter, but a mother can seduce her son in an undecent dressing.
What about some fathers that are GAYbriel. Regardless under the law it is indecent and inappropriate sexual contact and she is infact a paedophile even if she is his mother. If he was 18 or above and agreed then they can both fvck if they want to.
MrBrownJay1:
nothing wrong with it... sadly, many will see this as nothing but when daddy does the same to his daughter, they will start talking nonsense. BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES!!!!
It is not nothing, don't talk with two mouth. She is a paedophile and in a normal country she will be tracked and arrested.
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Na so e dey start. Omo, see nyash lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
ifyken:
It is not nothing, don't talk with two mouth. She is a paedophile and in a normal country she will be tracked and arrested.

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
stop writing rubbish online, it makes you sound highly stoopid. there is no law in this world against a parent showing affection to their children by kissing them on the lips. parents do it all over the world since the begining of time, and nobody has ever been arrested for it. I DARE YOU to show me one instance where a mother OR father was arrested for showing affection to their children with a kiss on the lips. just because "you" dont like it, doesnt make it illegal. everyone has the right to show affection to their kids the best they see fit (so long as it aint illegal).

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
ifyken:

What about some fathers that are GAYbriel. Regardless under the law it is indecent and inappropriate sexual contact and she is infact a paedophile even if she is his mother. If he was 18 or above and agreed then they can both fvck if they want to.
I think you are a pervert to call that woman a pedophile..are there any cohabitation between them there?

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong by MufasaLion: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
ifyken:

You're a very foolish PERVERT.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? / How Can I Receive Money From A South Africa Client? / Tana Adelana, Enado Odigie And Sharon Ooja, who Will You Marry, Sex Or Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.