Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player (18723 Views)

Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich / Odion Ighalo Scores Twice As Manchester United Defeat Derby County 3 - 0 / Eden Hazard Named Chelsea's Player Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by Ubdavis(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2019
He is a good player . no doubt. But those around him at that time did better. No regret he is no longer with Chelsea. That was the best thing for him. Shine on ... No need for any residue of resentment...

1 Like

Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by nairalee(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Deep, sad but inspiring.

1 Like

Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2019
kayzat:

No. He didn't want to stay and he would've walked away as a free agent like Ramsey the following season if arsenal didn't agree to let him at that moment .

His quality was never in doubt
Wenger didn't value him that much. If not he would have played him instead of shipping him off to Swansea on loan.
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by GavelSlam: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2019
R2bees:
This is football anything can happen. We sold off Sergy Gnarbry for £5m.. Now he's a super star at Bayern. I can bet he's worth not less than £40m.

Wenger wanted Gnarbry.

Bayern wanted him. For a Germany that's an easy choice.

Gnabry had his sights on the world cup as well.

Nothing could have been done to salvage it.

Gnabry was not rejected. He was slightly more ambitious.

Good on him.

Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by safindakas(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2019
what are we all saying? becos the turned out to b a big name players doesn't justify they where playing well then. players mature and maturity cos with experience. the only way am blaming chelsea is, whn u identify a young gud talent bt can't make ur team at the moment, send him on loan or sell him bt include a clause of buy back 1st should incase the player show his true identity.
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2019
GavelSlam:

Wenger wanted Gnarbry.

Bayern wanted him. For a Germany that's an easy choice.

Gnabry had his sights on the world cup as well.

Nothing could have been done to salvage it.

Gnabry was not rejected. He was slightly more ambitious.

Good on him.

He wasn't getting the playing time despite his abilities, Wenger even shipped him to Swansea on loan. Could have been a different case if he had played regularly at Arsenal.
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by Sanchez01: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2019
Joromi12:
Mounrinho is a sadonic sadist and a short sighted man. Glad he has been exposed for the fraud he is
Short sighted? Yes. But a sadist? I'd say no. Mourinho is a cancer to football.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by samsam2019: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2019
Why is this guy still talking about Mourinho? It's like every 6 months he must have something to say about him
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by bigdot1759(m): 10:41am On Apr 16, 2019
R2bees:
This is football anything can happen. We sold off Sergy Gnarbry for £5m.. Now he's a super star at Bayern. I can bet he's worth not less than £40m.
gunners 4life
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by anochuko01(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Stop reasoning with your Asss! KDB is a better player compared to when he was at Chelsea. If you don’t get my message, then you must be in your 17teens. You have a lot to learn in life
its you who doesnt know how to use words. perhaps you were forcing yourself to type much grammar.
whats the meaning of "drooling over his adventure at chelsea" abgaya olodo

1 Like

Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by GavelSlam: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2019
R2bees:
He wasn't getting the playing time despite his abilities, Wenger even shipped him to Swansea on loan. Could have been a different case if he had played regularly at Arsenal.

Agreed, but a loan deal to a far inferior club is where you should nail down a place, yet he didn't seem to.

Anyway, it is what it is.

Much as he would be useful, I'm not losing sleep over his departure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2019
safindakas:
what are we all saying? becos the turned out to b a big name players doesn't justify they where playing well then. players mature and maturity cos with experience. the only way am blaming chelsea is, whn u identify a young gud talent bt can't make ur team at the moment, send him on loan or sell him bt include a clause of buy back 1st should incase the player show his true identity.
this is d best quote...Chelsea is not d ist nor last to sell young talent...top level football demand on d spot results and less gamble...Madrid sold Samuel eto and learnt a bitter lesson after he went on to do great things for Barça...carvazal was sold to leverkusen but a buy back clause was inserted and wen he was d best defender in German league de bought him back...even city had to put a buy back Clause on ihenacho before selling him off to Leicester.... as at d time debrunye was in Chelsea the players ahead of him were much better no disrespect to him...d blame shd go d board who didn't see d need to put a clause in his contract...
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2019
bigdot1759:
gunners 4life
For life bro #COYG
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by bayelsaowei(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2019
nepapole:
My own is that city must not win the league and champions League.
May God deliver me from this hatred for city...amen
grin....winch
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by zikter(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2019
Ubdavis:
He is a good player . no doubt. But those around him at that time did better. No regret he is no longer with Chelsea. That was the best thing for him. Shine on ... No need for any residue of resentment...
I followed Chelsea fc development, closely.at that time of salah and KDB, far better players were at chelsea, and the club invested so much that they could not afford risking talented young players in place of experienced world class players and loosing out on trophies. CFC, i remember, changed the dynamics of FA cup and then carling cup, whereas utd and arsenal were fielding academy players, CFC would field first team players. This was due to the so much money invested and the need for success in form of trophies as well as making a name for the club. In such circumstances, no coach including many people condemning JM here could have done otherwise. Maybe what you said was the only feasible action, as the players in question were not ready to wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by affable4(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
It’s crazy KDB is still drooling about his Chelsea adventure!! He should concentrate on being a better player and maintaining his levels of professionalism because anyhow can fall off..

Get over Chelsea and concentrate on yourself.

Bro, you won’t understand. Some shits hurts more than the joy of success.

But right though, he should move on.
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by SouthSouth1914: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2019
anochuko01:

its you who doesnt know how to use words. perhaps you were forcing yourself to type much grammar.
whats the meaning of "drooling over his adventure at chelsea" abgaya olodo

He actually fancied a future at Chelsea!! But it didn’t happen.. instead he’s becoming bitter! Do you understand my point now?

Besides, were you cursed by your ancestors to always use foul words??
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by ChiefSweetus: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Insightful and deep interview.
We only see the glory.. nobody knows the pain
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by topcin: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2019
Don't forget what Kevin is about to win or won last year, Chelsea has won it twice before now after he left Chelsea and also Salah what is about to win if Liverpool wins the league, this Chelsea that is in pain now has won it twice before now.

Benblaq:
Escape albino

I can feel the pains of Chelsea FC right now.. If only they had kept Salah and Kevin
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by kleverley(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2019
that's transition to glory for you

that disappointment is really a blessing in disguise for u

I just came across sadio mane's own story...hawking sugar cane in the dirty streets just I0 years ago and now see where he is

if God wants to elevate you....they can never be a setback
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by KendrickAyomide: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2019
post=77584237:
You made the right choice at the right time...

You did not miss chelsea.

Chelsea also did not miss you!

End of discussion!
shut up mumu. that man is better than any midfielder you have now
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2019
KTBFFH

2 Likes

Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by dabossman(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2019
Those same average players won you two league titles in five years. Whether Chelsea fans like you like it or not, he is still your most successful manager in the league.

adetes:
Mourinho sold most of our good players and replace them with an average players, that's beginning of Mourinho downfall
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by Kusherman: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2019
nepapole:

They'll win Tottenham 2-1 but get knocked on away goal rule.
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by chiboy1116: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
R2bees:
gnabry was always good , he just didn't want to stay in arsenal , he's German , and most Germans would die to play for Bayern. Gnabry was always a good player .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by chiboy1116: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
this is d best quote...Chelsea is not d ist nor last to sell young talent...top level football demand on d spot results and less gamble...Madrid sold Samuel eto and learnt a bitter lesson after he went on to do great things for Barça...carvazal was sold to leverkusen but a buy back clause was inserted and wen he was d best defender in German league de bought him back...even city had to put a buy back Clause on ihenacho before selling him off to Leicester.... as at d time debrunye was in Chelsea the players ahead of him were much better no disrespect to him...d blame shd go d board who didn't see d need to put a clause in his contract...
carvajal was never the best defender in Germany at anytime bro , he was good but was never the best .
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
chiboy1116:
carvajal was never the best defender in Germany at anytime bro , he was good but was never the best .
go check tins out before u quote me anyhow...i no say una sabi counter anyhow for nairaland yy did Madrid buy him back den
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
Chelsea really dropped the ball with KDB and Sallah. What were they thinking?
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by Cityfirstborn(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
nepapole:

Dont commit suicide wen they win the quadruple...Mr hater
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by Rajosh(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
KDB and Salah were not as good as they are now. there were players doing better than them and they simply couldn't break into the first team. Mourinho wouldn't have sold them if they were this good.
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by kayzat: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
R2bees:
Wenger didn't value him that much. If not he would have played him instead of shipping him off to Swansea on loan.

That's not true. He was given countless opportunities but he didn't perform much then he got injured which necessitated the loan. He never fully recovered from that injury before he pressed for another loan move and in the end he refused to sign another extension to his contract with arsenal

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina / Liverpool Ladies Accept Arsenal Bid For Asisat Oshoala. / Real Madrid Pulls Out Of Alisson’s Deal, To Go For Thibaut Courtois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.