Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player (18708 Views)

Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich / Odion Ighalo Scores Twice As Manchester United Defeat Derby County 3 - 0 / Eden Hazard Named Chelsea's Player Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by PapaAdanna: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Any player that based his performance on mourinhos assertions is a joker...

He is over rated
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by Jokerman(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
PapaAdanna:
Any player that based his performance on mourinhos assertions is a joker...

He is over rated
Can you tell me anything your rated coach has done that Mourinho hasn't??
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by PapaAdanna: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jokerman:

Can you tell me anything your rated coach has done that Mourinho hasn't??
Ur name says it all...
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by Jokerman(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Ur name says it all...

Just accept there's nothing to say
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by PapaAdanna: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jokerman:

Just accept there's nothing to say

U are a Chelsea fan without you saying it... It is a waste of time to engage you people in a football argument

Mr Joker
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by Jokerman(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
PapaAdanna:

U are a Chelsea fan without you saying it... It is a waste of time to engage you people in a football argument

Mr Joker

Lol... Ia'm Juventus fan from the days of del Piero and David trezequet.

Tell us what your rated coach has won or has done that Mourinho hasn't na?? Shebi it's stats and records Noni... Buh as an arsenal fan you won't want to talk.... Or perhaps you muat have reasoned that there isn't any coach that you can bring up
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by CodeTemplar: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
Benblaq:
Escape albino

I can feel the pains of Chelsea FC right now.. If only they had kept Salah and Kevin
If Salah and KDB had remained with Chelsea by now I would have been a three way title race between Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City.
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by chiboy1116: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
go check tins out before u quote me anyhow...i no say una sabi counter anyhow for nairaland yy did Madrid buy him back den
he was good , he was never at any point the best bundesliga defender , get you facts right .
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
chiboy1116:
he was good , he was never at any point the best bundesliga defender , get you facts right .
oga no quote me again abeg...
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by Insectkiller: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
And so...
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by chiboy1116: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
oga no quote me again abeg...
come and beat me na ...I de my house undecided.
Re: De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player by Ubdavis(m): 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=zikter post=77585545]I followed Chelsea fc development, closely.at that time of salah and KDB, far better players were at chelsea, and the club invested so much that they could not afford risking talented young players in place of experienced world class players and loosing out on trophies. CFC, i remember, changed the dynamics of FA cup and then carling cup, whereas utd and arsenal were fielding academy players, CFC would field first team players. This was due to the so much money invested and the need for success in form of trophies as well as making a name for the club. In such circumstances, no coach including many people condemning JM here could have done otherwise. Maybe what you said was the only feasible action, as the players in question were not ready to wait.[/quote

We are on the same page. Many wailers did not even watch KDB. I personality watched him, he played nothing at Chelsea...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Propose Lukaku Plus Cash Deal For Osimhen Transfer / Sergio Ramos Becomes Europe's Most Capped Outfield Player / "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.