Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos (94008 Views)

Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) / Wet BBNAIJA Mercy Shares Bikini Pictures, See Her Backside. PHOTOS / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos by Greatzeus(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
As far as NIGERIA is concerned that's all she needs to have a good life,a nice car and a big house, lucky her. I pity girls with nothing to show at the back and at the front,they have to hustle like the guys no big God anywhere for them,what a pity grin
Re: Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos by obontami: 6:44am On Apr 22, 2019
Hhenryy:

That ass is fake bro. And she is also a bloody photoshop abuser..check her IG page, look at her pictures, watch her vids and compare.

I don't even know why the mods keep pushing anything related to her to FP.. this is not the 1st or 2nd time I'm reading about her fake ass on FP.

surgically enhanced ass that doesn't jiggle, is that one ass?? grin

I learnt the ass also doesn't have stretch marks. Does stretch marks on ass has anything to do with it being real or not? BTW, have you seen one jayelove in IG? If yes what's your verdict on her ass?
Re: Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos by Hhenryy: 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
obontami:

I learnt the ass also doesn't have stretch marks. Does stretch marks on ass has anything to do with it being real or not? BTW, have you seen one jayelove in IG? If yes what's your verdict on her ass?

There are two widely used methods. The first is silicone injection while the second involves fat grafting. The former doesn't usually have stretch marks while the latter tends to have stretch marks and signs of liposuction.

I see both as fake but the latter is close to natural. As for me, any feature that is not 100% natural is a NO NO.

I have seen Jaye and I believe i have talked about her in our old ashi... Thread sometime in 2017. Her ass is fake, & She is in the same category with Eudoxie.
Re: Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos by obontami: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hhenryy:

There are two widely used methods. The first is silicone injection while the second involves fat grafting. The former doesn't usually have stretch marks while the latter tends to have stretch marks and signs of liposuction.

I see both as fake but the latter is close to natural. As for me, any feature that is not 100% natural is a NO NO.

I have seen Jaye and I believe i have talked about her in our old ashi... Thread sometime in 2017. Her ass is fake, & She is in the same category with Eudoxie.

I really appreciate your analysis bruh. Wait, are you saying you won't smash if you have the opportunity to hit any of 'em?
Re: Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos by Hhenryy: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2019
obontami:

I really appreciate your analysis bruh. Wait, are you saying you won't smash if you have the opportunity to hit any of 'em?

Will smash, but not with enthusiasm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Staring At Woman's Buttocks Publicly Lose Concentration. See Photos / Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.