Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 (1065 Views)

Cargo Shipping Within State With Airport In Nigeria / Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 / Debtor Strips Unclad To Avoid Paying Up After Running Into The Lady He Was Owing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 16, 2019
As mini-importers we try as much as possible to keep our landing cost as low as possible so that we can make as much profit as possible as well. One of the things that eat into our profit margin is "Shipping within china" to your Shipper's warehouse/address.
Listed below is 3 simple steps on how to eliminate paying for domestic shipping

1. Decide on the product you want to buy. Search for it by pasting it in the search bar on 1688 (use chrome for best results)

Shown both on mobile and desktop

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 16, 2019
2. When you get your results. Use the filter option to get products that come under your specific need like price, shipping cost, minimum order etc.

Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 16, 2019
3. Choose your desired product from the filter results and voila you avoid paying for domestic shipping and save 1-10 RMB.

Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 16, 2019
As you now know 2 people can import the same product and one person makes more profit than the other even though they are selling the same product at the same price.

You can also tell 1688 to show you products that fall within a specific price range. Let's say between 1 RMB and 15 RMB. As shown in the picture below

Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by davenaija: 2:39am On Apr 16, 2019
Ok
Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by damoskiy(m): 6:40am On Apr 16, 2019
Seen.... Nice one
Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by matoxy(m): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2019
Good one. Thanks for the info. Please how do you make payment for the goods in 1688. More info on this please. Thanks
Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2019
matoxy:
Good one. Thanks for the info. Please how do you make payment for the goods in 1688. More info on this please. Thanks

You meet an exchanger to make payment for you after you must have collected the alipay of the seller, use an agent or you register on 1688.com and then get an alipay account.
Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by space1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
I buy Wechat pay and Alipay. Bring your Yuan for Naira, immediate payment guaranteed. Paying to all Nigeria Banks. Come let’s do business

You want to receive money from friends and family in China without stress use Wechat pay or Alipay (no bank wahala, no western union problem, no money gram issue)
Your money will be paid directly into your Bank Account. Wechat pay and Alipay is here to make the transaction more convenient.

Check my signature for more......

Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by matoxy(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
missfadesola:

You meet an exchanger to make payment for you after you must have collected the alipay of the seller, use an agent or you register on 1688.com and then get an alipay account.
Thanks. How do alipay or wechat work to make payment. please can u give details explaination of possible. Really interested in this biz. Thanks
Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by yesloaded: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
matoxy:

Thanks. How do alipay or wechat work to make payment. please can u give details explaination of possible. Really interested in this biz. Thanks
Alipay is used to make payment in China.

alipay to China is like paypal to USA, I am sure you get it

if you need alipay account that you can use to purchase directly on the website without chatting with seller/supply please whatsapp me on 08137750741

Also, if you need someone to help you make payment directly on 1688 website or transfer to seller/suppliers account, get in touch with me as well on same number.

Check my profile to know more about what I do

Thanks
Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 17, 2019
matoxy:

Alipay or wechat is for making payment to your Chinese seller/supplier. You can make payment directly on 1688 if you have an alipay account. Wechat is also for payment like PayPal like @yesloaded said.

Personally I prefer Alipay to wechat just because the seller can't disappear with your money. BTW I can help you open a verified alipay account for a fee
Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by space1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
More Wechat pay needed

Receive money from friends and family in China �� without stress using Wechat pay or Alipay (no bank wahala, no western union problem, no money gram issue)
Your money will be paid directly into your Bank Account.
Wechat pay and Alipay is here to make the transaction more convenient.

Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by samszany(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
missfadesola:

Pls i need an alipay account, how much will it cost me and hw can i reach you?
Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
samszany:
Pls i need an alipay account, how much will it cost me and hw can i reach you?
Please chat me up on whatsapp 07068464172
Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by Femtexdjohn1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Can you train me everything about buying of goods in China. Like 1688 and Taobao. Thanks
Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by mimilogistics: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Well done poster, this is nice wink

Meanwhile, one major challenge now in mini importation business in Nigeria is selling what you imported fast to make profit. Due to increase in unemployment in Nigeria, many Nigerian youths have ventured into mini importation, so you need to find ways to sell your imported goods faster to make more turnover and profit.

The fastest way to sell your goods in Nigeria now is through jumia, konga, MFA, etc, and remember, you cannot sell on these platforms if you are not living in Lagos and have your goods stored in Lagos

Now, this is where MiMi Logistics (MiMiL) comes in, how......We will help you to store your goods free of charge in our Lagos warehouse, and help you package your product and go drop off at Jumia or Konga dropoff while you focus on researching for more products that will sell fast for you, we handle your daily logistics wahala so you can be free to plan how to make more money or focus on your job or academics.

We only charge you a small token for packaging and dropoff only when you get order (purchase of your product), and what we charge you is a token that even if you live in Lagos and decide to be packaging and dropping off your items yourself at Jumia or Konga office, you will spend more money than the money we charge you, so why not let us handle it for you at a cheaper rate while you focus on your job, other business or academics

I cannot sell on Jumia or Konga because I do not live in Lagos, that is no longer an excuse because with MiMi Logistics, you can sell on Jumia or Konga or any other big online store in Nigeria no matter where you live in the world!

That is why everybody, including companies are trusting us with their e-commerce logistics, we serve you with joy wink
Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Femtexdjohn1:
Can you train me everything about buying of goods in China. Like 1688 and Taobao. Thank7s

Sure. Please chat me up on whatsapp 07068464172
Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by Joylande: 7:05am On May 03, 2019
space1:
More Wechat pay needed

Receive money from friends and family in China �� without stress using Wechat pay or Alipay (no bank wahala, no western union problem, no money gram issue)

I have 1348 RMB available on Wechat pay .....
Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by Voiceofthestree: 10:01pm On May 03, 2022
space1:
More Wechat pay needed

Please WhatsApp me 07037811972
Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by Searchingvictor: 10:24pm On May 03, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Please WhatsApp me 07037811972

Boss, what I also WhatsApp you unto that package. Please sir. I beg of you
Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by Voiceofthestree: 10:55pm On May 03, 2022
Searchingvictor:

Boss, what I also WhatsApp you unto that package. Please sir. I beg of you

Not
You I go deh think about your own
Re: How To Avoid Paying For Domestic Shipping Within China When Buying From 1688 by Searchingvictor: 12:47am On May 04, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Not
You I go deh think about your own

Please, I have to get it paid my tomorrow.

Please boss.

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! / How Bullish/bearish Will 2007 Be? / Redesigning Lagos State's Waste Disposal System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.