Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,469 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face (2843 Views)

To Act In Faith Forget Man And Focus On God~ Pst. David Ibeyomie (video) / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by HappyPagan: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
Shepherd00:

Let's see his ugly face. And don't forget to paste yours side by side his.
Already having a hard-on for me, ain't you? You like me, don't you? Explains your inability to ignore my threads... ever present on my threads, absent on my followers, i wonder if this obsession is healthy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by HappyPagan: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
Shepherd00:

Yet, here you are wishing He will be worshipped instead of the men of God.

Bitter possessed twerp.

You are the angry one on this thread. Read your comments. You sound like you walked in with frustration and anger as company. Drink some water.. your Papa is not ugly. I am sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by Shepherd00: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
HappyPagan:

Gandhi was a racist sexual pervert. Ibeyomie, on the other hand, makes money by saying sweet words. I think ibeyomie has the upper hand here.
Again, restrict yourself to your ancestral demons. Preach them, we are good.
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by HappyPagan: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Shepherd00:

Again, restrict yourself to your ancestral demons. Preach them, we are good.
Shepherd, you must think we all are sheep. Back to ignore list. You can keep sharing your poop though.
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by Shepherd00: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
HappyPagan:

Shepherd, you must think we all are sheep. Back to ignore list. You can keep sharing your poop though.
Let me see if I have one Fvck left to give.

Recede into your shrine, and may the demons you invoke reject your sacrifices and turn on you.
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by Shepherd00: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
HappyPagan:

You are the angry one on this thread. Read your comments. You sound like you walked in with frustration and anger as company. Drink some water.. your Papa is not ugly. I am sorry.
What did they say? 'It takes one to know one'. You seem to sense bitterness and Anger in everyone because that what controls you.

You are almost committing suicide because of a man of God doing his thing, yet I am the angry one who told you to do a good job of fighting for your demons.

We, the Christians are okay with our Papas doing what they do. If e pain you, begin to raise Billboards and post the pictures of Satan and demons or even your Ifa Priests.
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by Shepherd00: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
HappyPagan:

Already having a hard-on for me, ain't you? You like me, don't you? Explains your inability to ignore my threads... ever present on my threads, absent on my followers, i wonder if this obsession is healthy. smiley
Wow. a dirty native doctor will give me a hard-on. Besides demons worship, you are gay too? ewwww.

It makes more sense now.
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by HappyPagan: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by Shepherd00: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
HappyPagan:
grin
Gay perv.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by HappyPagan: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2019
lepasharon:

The Lord's work? Lol it's not even Sunday
Not the clearest. I'll get a few more.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
ThothHermes:

There is one very large billboard at my junction. Something about reading or so. I'll try to remember it today and add it to this thread. grin ; D grin

The dude is worshipped here men. "Papa said, papa said" is what his members say all the time like they are quoting Ghandi.

But his church growth is astonishing though. A branch on every corner.

He's easily the most popular man in Port Harcourt.

I hate that papa said said bullshit with Venom as that of a mamba. It's a complete sign of an enslaved mind. Examine your Papa's book through the lense of the same Bible he reads, seek personal interpretation and convictions.

They are like one hating a man cos other hates him without knowing why.
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by lepasharon(f): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
HappyPagan:

Not the clearest. I'll get a few more.

Oh this guy..lool

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by HappyPagan: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
cry cry

How is this a Christian poster? cry

Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by lepasharon(f): 4:42am On Apr 22, 2019
grin
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by HappyPagan: 8:00am On May 17, 2019
lepasharon:
grin
FP reminded me of this. grin

BTW, nigga has updated his billboards. Larger and bigger..
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by lepasharon(f): 2:43pm On May 17, 2019
HappyPagan:

FP reminded me of this. grin

BTW, nigga has updated his billboards. Larger and bigger..

Looool...
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by Shepherd00: 3:28pm On May 17, 2019
specter:

I hate that papa said said bullshit with Venom as that of a mamba. It's a complete sign of an enslaved mind. Examine your Papa's book through the lense of the same Bible he reads, seek personal interpretation and convictions.

They are like one hating a man cos other hates him without knowing why.

Specter: A ghost or spirit of a dead person.

I'm not surprised at you being so hateful and venomous as a Mamba.
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by lepasharon(f): 4:38pm On May 17, 2019
Shepherd00:

You're a brainwashed sheep
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by Shepherd00: 6:28pm On May 17, 2019
lepasharon:

You're a brainwashed sheep
And you are?
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 17, 2019
Stop defacing NL religious section with your ugly pagan face! grin
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 17, 2019
Shepherd00:

I won't dignify you or grant you relevance with a proper response.
Never advise a fool, he will scorn you. Kindly tell me where that was elucidated in proverbs, then stand naked before a mirror and ask yourself salient questions.
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by Shepherd00: 9:10pm On May 17, 2019
specter:

I won't dignify you or grant you relevance with a proper response.
Never advise a fool, he will scorn you. Kindly tell me where that was elucidated in proverbs, then stand naked before a mirror and ask yourself salient questions.
And yet you responded, oh spirit of a dead man.
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by HappyPagan: 3:46pm On May 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
Stop defacing NL religious section with your ugly pagan face! grin
Is it ugly because it is pagan, or is it pagan that is ugly?

Seems I'm finally off your ignore list. I wholeheartedly congratulate myself.. E nor eazzzy

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by HappyPagan: 3:47pm On May 30, 2019
Shepherd00:

And yet you responded, oh spirit of a dead man.
O boy ignore my threads na. Na beg I use beg you. lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by HappyPagan: 3:50pm On May 30, 2019
Lalasticlala Public service announcement #BringJesusBack #PostNoCross #MyPastorIsNotJesis
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by Shepherd00: 9:33pm On May 30, 2019
HappyPagan:
O boy ignore my threads na. Na beg I use beg you. lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Only if you'd leave the name of Jesus alone and face your Ancestors.
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by HappyPagan: 5:11am On May 31, 2019
Shepherd00:

Only if you'd leave the name of Jesus alone and face your Ancestors.
Alright. Time to return the favor. Good thing I asked kindly.
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by Shepherd00: 1:57pm On May 31, 2019
HappyPagan:

Alright. Time to return the favor. Good thing I asked kindly.
Depressed, wandering, lost pagan, trust me when I tell you that Christ changes people, because, but for Christ, you are not my match when it comes to banters. I'd run you off this thread, but, that time is over, so, feel free, run your mouth.
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by HappyPagan: 3:05pm On May 31, 2019
Lmao. Just one shot.
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by Thelifebeam: 5:10pm On May 31, 2019
After becoming a child of God, the next point of action is building your faith and acting by faith.

Below are some steps that are important in building up your faith. You can grow your faith by;

Meditating regularly on God’s word Joshua 1;7-9
Praying in the Holy spirit Jude 1:20
Reading sound christian literature & texts
Listening to good christian music and testimonies
Regular fellowship with brethren in a bible believing church

http://thelifebeam.com.ng/2019/05/31/5-easy-steps-to-build-your-faith/
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by HappyPagan: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2019
Update

Been about two months or so... Noticed most of the billboards have been removed. Feels so good not seeing that ugly man's face all over this really ugly city.

grin
Re: Opinion: Ibeyomie Should Stop Defacing Port-harcourt With His Ugly Face by kingd20: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
HappyPagan:
You drive round PH and you see his ugly face everywhere, with those really silly quotes his faithfools love to lap up.

You need understanding to be outstanding shocked shocked shocked
A Wordless Christian is a worthless Christian cheesy cheesy cheesy wisdom, only Christ could have revealed this..

Funny thing is, I'm yet to see 'Jesus' written on any of his billboards. sad I think he is selling himself, not the Gospel. embarassed Where is Jesus to save the religion he died for from this tricky Satans? angry

what do you think understanding means if not understanding Gods word, Sha talking sense into you will be pointless because you have zero affinity for sense. Wow, Its a pity sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are The Ten Commandments Really Necessary? / Live To Give - Pastor Anita / Is Satan Immortal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.