Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ (37513 Views)

The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer / Lady Who Works At An Eatery Dozes Off On Sandwich She Was Serving A Customer / 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by luvyaself95(m): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2019
That My Dream I Believe God Would Help Me As I Pursue It...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by dotun120: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2019
ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS AND BE A CERTIFIED DIGITAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL IN 2019

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: 23rd April, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED
: Just Your Laptop and passion for online and digital media

Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by InvertedHammer: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2019
Esseite:
I just wonder if the Chinese people also says... "zhuang man working with twitter"..

/
The kind of things they celebrate in Nigeria makes one wonder.

Do what I did. Just give up.

/

1 Like

Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by saavii(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Online Helpful Tools : Online Notepad
We Observed SEO Blog
Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by Akanoaaa(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2019
Is04970:
Yoruba leads, some follow and others are into drugs.
Dindinrin ni e oponu agbaya.
Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by GavelSlam: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2019
Is04970:

You sef wan turn to chestbeater.

The guy did well, just as every creed in Nigeria does too.
Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by Unity19(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

Naija leads ..... United we can!!!

Thank you very much. If we all continue like this, we would shame all these tribal bigots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by Topmaike007(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2019
Is04970:
una don start again
Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by LazyGold(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2019
Well done, I wish you more success in your Career
Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by LazyGold(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2019
ifex370:

What have you achieved in life.

I know how you guys would have turn this to Yoruba Bashing Thread if he was an Igbo guy

4 Likes

Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by okerekeikpo: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2019
Make this afonja yeye character go spoil things for them there oloburukus
Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by LazyGold(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2019
post=77585089:

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!

Be Guided!!

Igbo would have turn this to a Yoruba Bashing Thread if he was an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by ClearFlair: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2019
illitrate:
Now I know why my twitter has been misbehaving = DEMOLA AJAYI tongue

*yawns*
Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by LazyGold(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2019
okerekeikpo:

You should be more worry about dieing without any Achievement in life
Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by Ezio17: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2019
He should have studied medicine and surgery
Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by hsafarms: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2019
Esseite:
I just wonder if the Chinese people also says... "zhuang man working with twitter"..

Are pained because he's not Igbo?
Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by lucianohase(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2019
I lav meeting and reading about tech guys like me. Moreover, his story is so interesting, from a medical physiologist to a software engineer. Factually, tech rules the earth and I always advice some younger guys to sit down and find out wr their real strength n talent lies before jumping to study courses that are not connected to their talents and is not marketable. I really like this guy!

1 Like

Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by ubsky(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2019
I aspire to be like him someday, started my journey last year into Web programming with knowledge in Php, JavaScript,CSS and html......I will be glad if I can be hooked up in any technology firm or programming hub either as an intern I av built few projects to my cap......
Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by FedPolyEkowe: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2019
Is04970:

I am really trusting God that one day, we would stop dividing ourselves along ethnicity line. Statement like this should be discouraged. I am a proud Yoruba man but I love and advocate for oneness and unity.
Let love lead
Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by Timmypromise(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2019
okerekeikpo:

Gala seller I can feel your pain

3 Likes

Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2019
Esseite:

Forget that...

Even here in the US, working in a high profile company like twitter is a prestige.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by Bryan88(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2019
Is04970:
MUST U TRIBERLIZE IT? GROW UP FUUL
Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2019
Is04970:

The elders in our communities don't encourage us to smuggle drugs. Can the same be said of the cursed erosion ridden redmudland ?

Unless the names in the Saudi list were forged

This comment is an irony

1 Like

Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by Nerro042: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2019
Most of the guys peddling tribalism here on nl are actually mature men in there mid twenties or early thirties.... And some people still have hope for this shithole

1 Like

Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by frozen70(f): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2019
Is04970:

Yes carrying drugs is much better than skull mining and yahoo Ritualists

All are trade marks of Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by ifex370(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2019
LazyGold:

Igbo would have turn this to a Yoruba Bashing Thread if he was an Igbo man

I don't care about Yoruba's bashing Igbo's or vice versa. Only Great fools that don't realize the pigmentation of their skins are still the same, spend time on these kinds of things.
Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by ifex370(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Nerro042:
Most of the guys peddling tribalism here on nl are actually mature men in there mid twenties or early thirties.... And some people still have hope for this shithole

Like its so crazy and childish. do these fools actually know what they are doing? People are out there making connections with Yoruba's Igbo's and even Hausas, trying to make life better fr themselves and their children unborn, and someone is here crying drug trafficking and skull mining.

How retarded can people really get?

1 Like

Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by ifex370(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Is04970:

The elders in our communities don't encourage us to smuggle drugs. Can the same be said of the cursed erosion ridden redmudland ?

And is that supposed to give me joy or sadness?

Loud empty gong
Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by Donchukz(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
Is04970:

Yes,that's why they are in death row in countries like: Saudi Arabia,Pakistan etc,and after one was beheaded,sadly enough,another one was executed. Truly,Yoruba leads,while others follow
Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by emere007(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Is04970:

yeah others like

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Tunde Ibrahim

Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Lolo Babatunde

Sulaiman Tunde

Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola

Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Adam Idris Abubakar

Saka Zakaria

Biola Lawal

Isa Abubakar Adam

Ibrahim Chiroma

Hafis Amosu

Aliu Muhammad

Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi,

Mistura Yekini

Amina Ajoke Alobi

Kuburat Ibrahim

Alaja Olufunke Alalade Abdulqadir

Fawsat Balogun Alabi

Aisha Muhammad Amira

and Adebayo Zakariya

all the same congrats to the one who tried to make the difference unlike his peeps!
Re: Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ by Byggshoes(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
inspiring.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) / Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) / Jobs Threatened By Robots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.