Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,578 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians (19083 Views)

COVID-19: Ahmad Lawan Urges Buhari To Provide Relief For Poor Nigerians / APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet / Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lovelyn451:
u too...
Thanks ma'm.
Keep up that lovely smile ALWAYS plssss!
Looks so good on you!!

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by freeze001(f): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
Good thing you applaud constructive criticism as you call it and appreciate Omotola's statements as such. Tell me though, how has the government responded to the criticism in question? Does the response by Bashir on behalf of the government show a government that is aware and responsive? What is encouraging about the insinuation that she may not be among those that work for 'clean money'? You should be able to call out the government you so support for attempting to attack the citizen that summoned the courage to criticise its failures instead of acknowledging same and making better efforts to improve the harsh and hellish situations Nigerians have been subjected to in the last 4 years!

post=77587001:
We need more of this from the likes of Omotola, it makes the nation grow.
Constructive Critism is a good thing is a good thing for the progress of our country.
We are talking about critics who are genuinely concerned about a better Nigeria,. You will know them because when they see good efforts of government they applaud, as she did

But the others, the one who swore on their lives Buhari will never be president, the enemies of the nation, are the ones we are talking about. The following are their traits:

* They lie and mislead others with statements as 'I regret voting Buhari', etc a cliche they started using as early as few months into the Buhari government. To them it doesn't matter that the last government looted the treasury and Buhari met an empty treasury...they will say 'we voted him because he said he will change the nation in '3 months? (Don't bother to ask for proof, lying is their trademark)

She has a good point...
But slow and steady we will get to a New Nigeria....

The foundation that was destroyed for 16 years (The years of the locust that our future was raped and looted) is being rebuild again by President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

We sane Nigerians BELIEVE in our president to do all he can in his power by the special Grace of God to make our nation work.

Nigeria will be great again........WE KNOW!

Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by AnuliKay: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
I stand with Omotola. Lord help us.

Your Instagram Captions Will Be Lit With These Nicki Minaj Barbie Freestyles:

Instagram is the most popular social media app now. The visual journal has spawned a culture of posting bomb AF pictures. To successfully grow your Instagram account, you need more than pretty pictures, as captions are a major factor. Enter Nicki Minaj.

Nicki Minaj is a famous female rapper whose bars are globally considered iconic. She recently released her album, Queen and has just announced the completion of her fifth album.

These lyrics from her recent freestyles, will be the perfect caption for your Instagram account.

See them here: https://kaynuli.com/lit-instagram-captions-from-nicki-minaj-barbie-freestyles/

Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by Smile4daddy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
Stupid Sani. undecided

Million of poor Nigerians.

So what have you done to help just 3 poor Nigerians as a Senator
Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by otamiri2: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
girl
Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by otamiri2: 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
yeah
Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
freeze001:
Good thing you applaud constructive criticism as you call it and appreciate Omotola's statements as such. Tell me though, how has the government responded to the criticism in question? Does the response by Bashir on behalf of the government show a government that is aware and responsive? What is encouraging about the insinuation that she may not be among those that work for 'clean money'? You should be able to call out the government you so support for attempting to attack the citizen that summoned the courage to criticise its failures instead of acknowledging same and making better efforts to improve the harsh and hellish situations Nigerians have been subjected to in the last 4 years!
We guess you did not really get that bolded part well.
Try to read the full story/tweets off Nairaland, to get the full gist.
Everything that brought up this news is only 3 tweets, OMOTOLA's tweet, BASHIR's response , then OMOTOLA's response.
No where she was addressed as not having clean money, which she made clear herself.
Read more about it.
Let us leave the rest at that ma......

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by Lovelyn451(f): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
post=77588604:

Thanks ma'm.
Keep up that lovely smile ALWAYS plssss!
Looks so good on you!!
what are you really...??so what response do u have on Omotola's criticism since we don't want to talk about "those people" u took all the time to describe...no digressions plssss
Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lovelyn451:
what are you really...??
We are just being us sis!
And we allow people address us as whatever is comfortable by them!
Life is simple.....not complicated!

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by otamiri2: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
teeth
Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by Guestlander: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
The campaigns are over. If any of these people are genuinely concerned about Nigerians, they will work with the government in making the country better.
I haven't heard of any ideas from any of these self appointed defenders of the poor on how to move the country forward.
It is the same old yap, yap yap, no money in circulation nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
Guestlander:
The campaigns are over. If any of these people are genuinely concerned about Nigerians, they will work with the government in making the country better.
I haven't heard of any ideas from any of these self appointed defenders of the poor on how to move the country forward.
It is the same old yap, yap yap, no money in circulation nonsense.
You've said it all bro.
To a better Nigeria we pray for.
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by otamiri2: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
big
Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by otamiri2: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
uder
Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by otamiri2: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
fake
Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by tesppidd: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
Shehu Sani represented Kaduna Central for 4 years, earning up to 500 million excluding constituency allowances.

What did Shehu Sani do to alleviate poverty in his senatorial zone?

Everything is not about Buhari and Osinbajo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lovelyn451:
what are you really...??so what response do u have on Omotola's criticism since we don't want to talk about "those people" u took all the time to describe...no digressions plssss
She made valid good points.
Good constructive criticism is good for the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
tesppidd:
Shehu Sani represented Kaduna Central for 4 years, earning up to 500 million excluding constituency allowances.

What did Shehu Sani do to alleviate poverty in his senatorial zone?

Everything is not about Buhari and Osinbajo.
God bless you for this.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by otamiri2: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
fdgtf
Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by tesppidd: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
post=77589017:

Even for Omotola,

Most celebrities even in foreign lands do charity and give back to alleviate poverty.

Pardon my ignorance but I haven't heard what Omotola has done to give back, besides flaunting her family 2,4,7 on social media.

I repeat that everything isn't about Buhari and Osinbajo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
tesppidd:
Even for Omotola,

Most celebrities even in foreign lands do charity and give back to alleviate poverty.

Pardon my ignorance but I haven't heard what Omotola has done to give back, besides flaunting her family 2,4,7 on social media.

I repeat that everything isn't about Buhari and Osinbajo.
You have a very valid point too bro.
We understand where you are coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by Lovelyn451(f): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
post=77589017:

owkaay...
Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by NwaliE01: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
fairfora:
True. Those attacking the lady would soon know what's up. If herdsmen should invade the south as predicted, maybe they'd run to cotonou. They'd allow herdsmen to carry gun but the govt would search your homes and clean up everywhere.

The spate of insecurity is alarming. The presidency was so quick to react to Omotola's tweets but ignored the the issue of security raised by her. And to those calling Buhari mr integrity. I have a copy of the paper where in 2015, he pleaded that Nigerians should please allow them remove subsidy which led to the pump price being increased to 145 naira, claiming that the proceeds from the subsidy would be used to fix roads, create massive employments, curb insecurity, fund education, revive our refineries so we wouldn't import petrol and allied products into the country anymore, fix our moribund health system, etc. Suddenly, we heard they still pay subsidy but none of the aforementioned was done.

Now, they want to increase pump price to 210 naira. They prevailed on this subsidy issue to win 2015 elections. They even called it a scam. So now, what do we call it? They also used Chibok girls as a campaign strategy to clinch power yet, the majority of the girls are still there alongside the young lady from dapchi, who refused to become a Muslim. I wonder how Nigerians forget things in a hurry. This government and those who voted them need to have their brain checked. Something must be wrong somewhere.

Hmmmmn, we never vote them into power this 2019, they forced themselves on us.
We are helpless in today Nigeria Hellish situation.
Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by allisso: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
post=77587001:
We need more of this from the likes of Omotola, it makes the nation grow.
Constructive Critism is a good thing is a good thing for the progress of our country.
We are talking about critics who are genuinely concerned about a better Nigeria,. You will know them because when they see good efforts of government they applaud, as she did

But the others, the one who swore on their lives Buhari will never be president, the enemies of the nation, are the ones we are talking about. The following are their traits:

* They lie and mislead others with statements as 'I regret voting Buhari', etc a cliche they started using as early as few months into the Buhari government. To them it doesn't matter that the last government looted the treasury and Buhari met an empty treasury...they will say 'we voted him because he said he will change the nation in '3 months? (Don't bother to ask for proof, lying is their trademark)

She has a good point...
But slow and steady we will get to a New Nigeria....

The foundation that was destroyed for 16 years (The years of the locust that our future was raped and looted) is being rebuild again by President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

We sane Nigerians BELIEVE in our president to do all he can in his power by the special Grace of God to make our nation work.

Nigeria will be great again........WE KNOW!

You are a disgrace , u just wrote poo as usual as u always do. Don't tell me u are a sane Nigerian for voting Buhari lol

Nigeria is hellish under Buhari and it has always been (1983)

Omotola just said the truth, abeg abuse Buhari when it's needed and stop being a zombie for once

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Truthbites:
God bless Omotola thanks for speaking up. Unlike Tuface and Wizzy . also let me use this opportunity to thank Davido, Mocheddah, Seyi Shey Dede Mabiaku, Burna Boy, Toke Makinwa..they always speak out, ..I for thank you @Charley boy but ur mumu never do
. Did you jus say Tubaba has not been speaking up? Person wey even organize rally against this government? You must be joking
Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by OhiOfIhima: 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Guyman02:
But Yoru.... Muslim youths think she is fighting against Buhari undecided

No one think of such except Zombies n chop chop people in APC government. The country is helly hellish.
Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by OhiOfIhima: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
ubecharles:
. Did you jus say Tubaba has not been speaking up? Person wey even organize rally against this government? You must be joking

Why was the rally cancelled just few hours to the gathering. It is better never to start than to fail in the die minutes.
Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by Section7: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
Na now omotola just know? I beg she dey feel wetin we dey feel? God will help nigeria
Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by michoim(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
Yet it is the poor Nigerians that voted for Buhari...Shehu Sanni always deceiving himself
Re: Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians by Reference(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
freeze001:

My dear you are wasting your time. They are just a bunch of fundamentalist supporters who will rather see this country crumble into the dust. I can't for thelife of me imagine how a person can succeed without critics, how a student can gain knowledge without examination, how a device can come to market without testing. You wonder if they had employees, they'd never query them, if they have children they never caution them....

How can you give simeone so much power.... over your life and destiny and ask nothing in return. What sort of sick, patriarchal, feudalistic system is that.

Nigerians must be ready to suffer to crises level for minds to mature and for the horse of destiny to assume its righful position at the front of the cart. I'm just so sorry for this country.

I've said my own and done my part. Can't enter into the minds of Nigerians to ring a bell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS To Question Gumi For Alleging Military Collusion / Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today / Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.