Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC (38997 Views)

Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him / New Tricks Used By Fraudsters That You Will Hardly Know Until You Fall A Victim / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by omoteacher(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

People keep bringing new innovations into crime. Sense kill all thieves. Our judiciary system can grant him #50k bail sef.
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by Nicklaus619(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Make I check him name cheesy
Ohhh shit nah dem grin

1 Like

Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by naijajobx: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Good
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by jazboy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
SilasNwude:
yeroba Muslims are seriously denting the image of real yerobas
but oluwa pass them
I am always neutral about political discussions,but i have to say this
Yorubas are generally known to be religious tolerance, I noticed some set of people derive joy in seperating Yorubas in religion line, you people should stop deviding Yorubas in religion line, it leads to violence and conflict in the north, we have to kick against it now before it get out of hand,regardless of our political differences, we have to stay UNITED.
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by bigdot1759(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
E be like say we go dey go kotonu by ourself now
Or may any buyer must carry d money come and enter bank den pay in b4 d release of ur vehicle
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by Mrtesso: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
The dealer is the one in real trouble. His car will be in EFCC custody until the matter is charged, then it will move from their custody to the court premises to be admitted into evidence. When the case is finished he will now begin the process of retrieving his vehicle most likely with an amount close to the value of the car. Court will not ask them (defendants) to pay for the car. Court will jail them as punitive measure. I hope I'm wrong though, because I've seen it happen. The car came out after 2 years (without battery and brain box) The only other option is closing the case with EFCC on behalf of the accused, which if you ask me, will still cost the dealer more money.

Meanwhile, they may need to take apprehend the one "at large" b4 this procedure commences.

Meanwhile, that Matrix look clean for 1.580 oh.
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by JBoss25(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
montumonami:
Criminals are sometimes too stupid. How did they think they were gonna escape with the account details known by the dealer
I wonder o
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by pedrilo: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
The degree of miserability among Nigerians has ascended a dangerous dimension.

1 Like

Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by happney65: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
veekid come and see your club guy..he still dey wear Barca Jersey.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by kernniejay(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
LiveByNight:
Na Dem

We know them

That tribe

Rapists, ritualists, armed robbers , scammers , fraudsters, child.molesters , gang rapists , 419

I didn't name any tribe o, but we know dem globally for their exploits

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
That tribe is still learning for where igbo amaka dey, especially those that LiveByNight
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
EnglishUsa:
All these money how much are they going to make from it per person, tomorrow they will say government are bad.everybody in Nigeria is a criminal
Exactly! Bro, And that's because, The government are bad.
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by metroid(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
These thieves are amateurs compared to the ones that got a car dealer 4 years ago in Benin City. They bought RAV 4 for 90k cash and paid the rest with fake bank alert of 2 million naira which came around 5pm. Dealer did not suspect till the next day when he got to the Bank.
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by shapman: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
God keep us from these bad people

Edakun patronise me so that I can eat...

https://www.nairaland.com/5116515/iphone-6s-sale#77591637
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by ClearFlair: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen

Registered Name : Babatunde Oluwatope Oni ((B.O.O)) a.k.a Olu
Car Colour: Orange
Head Lamp: Round - no tribal marks
Plate No: 342 / 2018
Chassis No : BFS / South West
Popular : Conspiracy and stealing

Useless car criminal sad angry

What are you doing here? Are you people not planning Otoge Cameroon again? cheesy
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by Omonaijani: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by Primenet(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
The seller is not supposed to allow them go home with the car until the check is finally cleared.

ADVICE IN CASE OF NEXT TIME USE ORU VISA CARD FOR YOUR TRANSACTIONS

USE ORU VISA CARD TO MAKE TRANSFER AND RECEIVE ALERT IMMEDIATELY

PLUS...
Generate A Life-Changing Passive Income AND Save A Fortune On Processor Fees Made Easy ! Online Payments made easy !Stop Paying Fortunes In Merchant Fees. The Future Of Online Payments Has Arrived. Available in 96 Countries and Growing Rapidly. Click The Link Below to Start YOUR Journey to Financial Freedom Now!

CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP: 0.9.0.8.1.0.9.2.9.1.0

Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by DJInfluence: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
Dull criminal, dull seller... Even if am selling tomatoes, i wont fall for this kind primary trick. But good they caught him.
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by frozen70(f): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
This one is a beast

How could you just plan to manipulate your fellow human, who have been struggling and doing legitimate job

You will go to jail so that you wont have to scam others
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
car dealer is an idiot, hasnt he heard of check confirmation? cheque must clear before car is released simple.

1 Like

Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by Fourwinds: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
montumonami:
Criminals are sometimes too stupid. How did they think they were gonna escape with the account details known by the dealer
na where devil take dey leave person after he don push reach final stage because e know the thing go fail. We call it "you are on your own"

1 Like

Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by jaggedboi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
Barca fan.... grin grin grin
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
kernniejay:

That tribe is still learning for where igbo amaka dey, especially those that LiveByNight

I ain't ibo so I don't care grin
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by Icon79(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
Name(s): Babatunde Oluwatope Oni (aka Olu Daniel, Oni Daniel Oluwatope).

Bia, where are my able NCAN members at Help me out here o, jare grin cheesy wink smiley

O pari
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by cr7lomo: 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
montumonami:

The real fool is the car dealer... How can u release ur goods without confirmation... The guy no get sense abeg...what sort of business man b this... If I was the owner of the business and my boys tried this , I will arrest them

2 Likes

Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by veekid(m): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
happney65:
veekid come and see your club guy..he still dey wear Barca Jersey.. grin grin grin
wayre ni
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by benflin(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
adedayoa2:
A friend went to buy cake and before he came back someone was already driving his car, he dropped the cake and ran after the car, He came back to carry his cake since he can't get his car again, and the cake is gone too.

This is happen at Duste Abuja cos I witnessed such a scene? Last upper Saturday
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by adedayoa2(f): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
benflin:

This is happen at Duste Abuja cos I witnessed such a scene? Last upper Saturday
correct
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by SOFTENGR: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
adedayoa2:
A friend went to buy cake and before he came back someone was already driving his car, he dropped the cake and ran after the car, He came back to carry his cake since he can't get his car again, and the cake is gone too.
This can happen in Lagos grin grin grin LWKM
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by SOFTENGR: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Icon79:
Name(s): Babatunde Oluwatope Oni (aka Olu Daniel, Oni Daniel Oluwatope).

Bia, where are my able NCAN members at Help me out here o, jare grin cheesy wink smiley

O pari
We are busy trying to recover from the shock of Mr Lle's statement that "Nigeria is safer today than in 2015". Please allow us to recover. This next level na something else o.

1 Like

Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by gsmguru: 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
May God continue to save us from those robbers, amen.

Meanwhile...

Discover The Highly Profitable And Lucrative World Of GSM Industry Business Opportunities!

Do you know that Africa is now said to be the second world’s biggest and fastest growing Telecommunications/ GSM market after China?

Do you also know that the Telecommunications/GSM industry in Nigeria is currently the second biggest revenue generating industry after the petroleum industry?

Do you also know that the GSM airtime recharge, the GSM mobile phones as well as other GSM products/accessories business is now said to be one of the most profitable, lucrative and fast growing business venture anybody can engage start in the country?

Do you further know that a lot of smart Nigerians have started this business with a low capital but within a very short period have started earning millions of naira from it every month consistently?

Do you know that the major GSM airtime recharge dealers and distributors are raking in tens of millions every month and likewise the major dealers of the GSM handsets and other mobile phone products/accessories?

Do you know that by applying the right marketing and business strategies, you too can begin to make a sale of over ten million naira from the GSM air time recharge, GSM mobile handsets and other GSM products and accessories every month within a very short period of starting the business?

Do you want to learn more about how you too can participate in this highly profitable and lucrative business?

If so, then why don’t you too also participate in this powerful, insightive and life changing Telecommunications/GSM industry business? To learn more, click on this thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5050471/start-raking-millions-every-month

Don’t let this golden opportunity pass you by!
Re: New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC by bendike: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
post=77590960:
Things dey happen o! shocked
People should wise up!

Some guy used this fake alert thing to buy barbecue and drinks for himself, his bae and friends worth 17K last December.

After he was caught in January, he ended up paying 60K for wasting our time!

This is the real definition of DOUBLE WAHALA!
Funny, but not funny!
Na d cake pain us pass!

Seriously. Na wah oh!!

Where your barbecue joint? Make Nairalanders come patronize you i go pay cash. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist / It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post / Nathaniel Damilare Hezekiah Killed In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.