Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday (36867 Views)

Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) / Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) / Canaan City; Images From A House Purchased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by CodeTemplar: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Kennyfancy:
They should even allow you to bring Brothel girls inside the Estate just to please U, Ode like you
Oga people will do that and nothing will happen. Dem dey write prostitute for face? No. Though I don't support it.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by Kingspin(m): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
barojana:
However a word of caution to Winners family and Oyedepo. I'm saying this as a christian. Canaancity that I saw with my eyes is too big to have a strict Christian identity. It would spark unnecessary debates if Muslims are in anyway shape of form excluded from this city. How can a citizen of this country be exempted from a city within Nigeria based on religious affiliations.

When the church finally opens to member of the public it must sell to Muslims, traditionalist and atheists too, because the land was procured from both Christians , Traditionalist and Muslims and the land still belongs to Nigeria.

We enjoy amazing peace and coexistence here in Ogun State, between Christians and Muslims. And our peace over the years has been a product of mutual brotherly respect not grandstanding.

Also, the church for the love of God should avoid running a business monopoly. Schools, hospitals, market should be open to everybody to invest in. These are issues that can cause problem in the future.

Lastly, It would be interesting to see whether Winners would allow RCCG fulfill her aggressive church planting system inside Canaancity. If rccg and winners fail this test, then if anyone complains of too much churches in Lagos then we should all just shut up.

Canaancity and Redemption city should take note...

Lalasticlala
Talk to Muslims first. I love what Bishop David Oyedepo is doing. We need to do everything to checkmate other religion. The hate is too much

6 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
Many of you, your parent can not afford convenant school fees talkless of 37 million to buy a property. Property for the rich nothing for poor offering payers.

Everything in that church is design to cater for the rich not the poor as jesus preached. I thought jesus said we are all equal in his sight.

can you idiot supporters see that you are been cheated, that they only build things to cater for rich people while you are lin up o get scraps.

as long as you are a follower, you will be poor for ever.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by bamasite(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
He deserves commendation

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by Asour: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
barojana:

The same duplex winners is selling 35 million is being sold by adron for 70 -90 million naira in the same Ota. And I don't think adron has the sort of services canaancity offers. So anyone who talks down on the church is saying rubbish... There are spaces for high rise buildings in the future plan and it would accommodate thousands of people. 90% of Winners adult members would be ablte to afford the housing self.

The only thing I hope they are working on is how to bring in the business community into that place. I advise the Bishop to reserve a chunk of the land for an industrial estate. The presence of 24/7 electricity and good road networks would be too enticing for businesses to pass over. And with that, banks would start moving in. The presence of a thriving middle class of hundreds of thousands of people would further encourage other businesses to come in.

Really?! people fork out 90 million for adron's duplexes in OTA? You don't say.

N.b. It's not the amount I'm particularly surprised about. it's the words OTA and DUPLEX — at that amount.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by chukxie(m): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
I wish our leaders can emulate Bishop Oyedepo's business acumen. Nah! Our leaders are abysmally greedy, and wicked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by miketayo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
CodeTemplar:
It may end up being bigger than Lagos because developers are already seeing the nearest future prospect of that axis as a high brow area and are expanding it already by situating new estates around Canaan city. What's the size of Ikeja by the way.

Lolz Canaan land is about 20km square and Ikeja is above 49km square.. how is 20 twice 49 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by blank(f): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
barojana:

When the church finally opens to member of the public it must sell to Muslims, traditionalist and atheists too, because the land was procured from both Christians , Traditionalist and Muslims and the land still belongs to Nigeria.

Hold a gun to their head na.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
barojana:
However a word of caution to Winners family and Oyedepo. I'm saying this as a christian. Canaancity that I saw with my eyes is too big to have a strict Christian identity. It would spark unnecessary debates if Muslims are in anyway shape of form excluded from this city. How can a citizen of this country be exempted from a city within Nigeria based on religious affiliations.

We enjoy amazing peace and coexistence here in Ogun State, between Christians and Muslims. And our peace over the years has been a product of mutual brotherly respect not grandstanding.

Also, the church for the love of God should avoid running a business monopoly. Schools, hospitals, market should be open to everybody to invest in. These are issues that can cause problem in the future.

Lastly, It would be interesting to see whether Winners would allow RCCG fulfill her aggressive church planting system inside Canaancity. If rccg and winners fail this test, then if anyone complains of too much churches in Lagos then we should all just shut up.

Lalasticlala

Akuko! go build mosque inside am na

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by farem: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
HigherEd:
I don't like how they call it an estate canaancity is nearly twice of Ikeja in land area.

Cc codetemplar

Sorry, shall we call it eTOWN if state is your problem?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by ipobarethieves: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
barojana:

Canaancity and Redemption city of take note...

Lalasticlala
tell muri abi nah mutiu to go build muslim Estate elsewhere abi land finish for Ogun/sagamu? Rccg shud go look elsewhere to plant their church abi Winners plant church in Rccg camp?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by CodeTemplar: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
barojana:

The same duplex winners is selling 35 million is being sold by adron for 70 -90 million naira in the same Ota. And I don't think adron has the sort of services canaancity offers. So anyone who talks down on the church is saying rubbish... There are spaces for high rise buildings in the future plan and it would accommodate thousands of people. 90% of Winners adult members would be ablte to afford the housing self.

The only thing I hope they are working on is how to bring in the business community into that place. I advise the Bishop to reserve a chunk of the land for an industrial estate. The presence of 24/7 electricity and good road networks would be too enticing for businesses to pass over. And with that, banks would start moving in. The presence of a thriving middle class of hundreds of thousands of people would further encourage other businesses to come in.
There is already Agbara industrial estate close by but another one wont be a bad idea. The Ogun state govt is just sitting and watching Lagos expand into Ogun state while they take credits. Pathetic from them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by Afroban(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
CodeTemplar:
It may end up being bigger than Lagos because developers are already seeing the nearest future prospect of that axis as a high brow area and are expanding it already by situating new estates around Canaan city. What's the size of Ikeja by the way.

Ikeja is 49.92km2 while Canaancity is 8,000 hectares,

Lagos State is 351,861 hectares

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
pentax:

Can Al-Hikmah or fountain University do what you just said?
Are they exclusive to Muslims?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by legalwealth(m): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nice one! !!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by Beauttyrayo: 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Beautiful!!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by farem: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
barojana:
...How can a citizen of this country be exempted from a city within Nigeria based on religious affiliations....

Lalasticlala

...How can a citizen of this country be exempted from a city compound or community within Nigeria based on religious family or hereditary affiliations...?

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by HigherEd: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
thankfulsoul:
lovely place to be. I am staying there. My view now. But the hype too much. Canaancity is not as. Big as the poster is portraying it. Canaanland is even bigger than Canaancity. Abeg Oyedepo na correct businessman

No you are wrong o. You have not seen the length and breadth of the property. It extends way beyond your own estate. Your own estate is just one of 75 intended estates.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by SilasNwude: 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
ipobarethieves:
tell muri and nah mutiu to go build muslim Estate elsewhere abi land finish for Ogun/sagamu? Rccg shud go look elsewhere to plant their church abi Winners plant church in Rccg camp?
[/s]
trash
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by pentax(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

Are they exclusive to Muslims?
Are Covenant and other mission schools exclusive to christians only?
I went to Bowen and we have quite a handful of muslims
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by Georgry(m): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
barojana:

Lalasticlala

so that they can bomb it Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by Xano(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
According to those in the know, the Canaanland Housing project is adopting a strict “Church Members First” policy before outsiders are considered.
With repayment mortgages of up to 30 years on offer for the houses which are up for sale at mouth-watering prices, the Canaan City Estate has become a hot cake among property lovers who are rushing to buy before the prices balloon out of pocket range.

This is good news.
Glory to God

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by Rebuke: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
How market, haters of good news? cheesy
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by wanger50(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
No greening? Typical Nigerian homes!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by BIXYBABE: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
I av Dominion. Who is going 2 easter youth camp in ibandan?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by HigherEd: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
wanger50:
No greening? Typical Nigerian homes!
Haha they just finished construction... Greening comes later... There's a lot of green space

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by BIXYBABE: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
lilwetdick:
Many of you, your parent can not afford convenant school fees talkless of 37 million to buy a property. Property for the rich nothing for poor offering payers.

Everything in that church is design to cater for the rich not the poor as jesus preached. I thought jesus said we are all equal in his sight.

can you idiot supporters see that you are been cheated, that they only build things to cater for rich people while you are lin up o get scraps.

But it still part of the rich followers that will buy d property, and also no one pray 2 be poor forever.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by blank(f): 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
lilwetdick:

There's a 30 year mortgage which is really good. It will make the houses more affordable to more people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by BIXYBABE: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Akuko! go build mosque inside am na
He want our brothers 4rm dat side 2 bomb d place.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
barojana:

Lalasticlala
The estates you mentioned were built with Christian money. Muslims too can do the same in their nasfat city, strictly for muslims faithful . Whats bad about that ?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by scribble: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
fairfora:
The estates you mentioned were built with Christian money. Muslims too can do the same in their nafsat city, strictly for muslims faithful . Whats bad about that ?

their eyes is always chukking for things of the Lord

Maybe they wanna dip koran in canaan lake

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday by UrVillagePpl: 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
if papa oyedepo is given da chance to rule Nigeria for just 12 month, he will turn/change/catapult/move/transform Nigeria into a modern city .. this is what our current and previous govt cannot and would not do.......

papa wehdone sir, more blesssingssssss..
and I tap massive GRACE from u IJN.. AMEN

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? / Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.