Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant (18903 Views)

Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Koolking(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
akeensbussy:

Lairs..since when have u been to Ota..From Ota to Iyana-Ipaja is free drive without passing the express. The road are motorable. Even inside Ota Village (IGA) is motorable. Except few places.

You are clearly not living in Lagos, or you live all your life in Ota without making effort to visit Lagos or you seldom visit Lagos from Ota at convenient time for pleasure purposes.

If you are a businessman or employee or a Nigerian who is familiar with Lagos and Ota/Ifo expressway, you will agree that, there are more heavy traffic-prone spots on the express than freeway.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by sheungeek(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
@op you didnt mentiion Ilaro, Ewekoro.

although you gave accurate info about ifo prices.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by emmaodet: 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
ikombe:
600,000 for flat in abeokuta grin grin I dey mad ni

Contact me for your guy equipment wink

Don't say that. I base in Abeokuta and he maybe right.

Obasanjo hilltop and Orange valley apartments are very expensive. I have a church member working at OPIC and they are selling a 3 bedroom flat(not the whole building - just a 3 bedroom apartment from the 4 bedroom flat) for 22m and the last time we discussed, she said someone bought 3 out of it. There are alot of rich people out there bro
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by prodigyhenry: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
merrymaker2:
What part of Ibadan?

Generally, I am considering moving there. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by bigcil2(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
CotenantNIG:

am sure you saw average right

I'm sure your average is wrong. Smh come to abeokuta and find a 2 bedroom flat with 200k
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by DBossNG(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
ikombe:
600,000 for flat in abeokuta grin grin I dey mad ni

Contact me for your guy equipment wink

YES!!!
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Durhleepee(f): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
jahbiz:
Op that 500k max u put up there aint valid... i askd about a flat in kuforiji las wk, its 800k.. kuforiji for that matter mehn... so go and do ur research well and com back with something valid.
Haaa! 800K to rent house and people are living there? Money must be falling from the sky for those ones..
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by legalwealth(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
OP!

Why did you miss out Sagamu?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Jheese: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Better be a galant Landlord in Ado/Odo!!!

Check this out:
https://www.nairaland.com/5135695/promo-cheap-2-blocks-flats

Urgent and reasonable PRICE.

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by fuse88(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Angelb4:
I won't even read. Duplex in Ogun cannot be morethan 50k/year
NA 10k mumu
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Erums(m): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2021
Abeokuta vs ota, pls which is the best place to build and raise a family... Considering all factors like roads,access to basic amenities,schools, infrastructure etc
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Oyindamolah: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2021
Propsvilla:
You guys just sit infront of your PC and write Unverifiable articles
I tire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbetu ,awoyaya @ #6.5 m(negotiable) Per Plot (pics attache / Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) / Construction of 4 Bedroom Duplex +3 bedroom Bungalow At Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.